• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

What the HELL is wrong with me????????!!

How did I miss THIS awesomeness??

Adore this page so much! Bordon is incredible. Lexi is adorable.

My goodness - I love the free page from Bordon....I'm such a ridiculous fan of his artwork!

Wow - love this page.

B

Thanks bud! Colin and Bordon truly hit this one out of the park!

What a deamn great gift!!!!:lover:
This daydream is so awesome:)
So sexy and... voluptuous:bubbleheart:
I could look at this for hours:)

I agree... I think we need to explore more of Lexi's daydreams in the future!

I like this dreamy illustration a lot!

Thanks but... I'm afraid you're still on the Tickle Torture List! :mwahaha:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE... SNEAK PREVIEW!

attachment.php

Click on the image above for more information!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Attachments

• TGT-Tournament-Jim-TEXT-Tra.png
    TGT-Tournament-Jim-TEXT-Tra.png
    22 KB · Views: 6,220
  • TGT-Tournament-Glance.jpg
    TGT-Tournament-Glance.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 3,274
MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT #2

attachment.php

The wicked Nemesis continues her diabolical plan to take over the world with the clever use of tickle torture! As she punishes Yoly and Anabelle, the losers of the first tournament round...the second round BEGINS!

TGTTRN02_Preview2.jpg

Please CLICK HERE for THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT #2 cover art and an additional comic preview page!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Attachments

• TGTTRN02_Header2.jpg
    TGTTRN02_Header2.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 2,904
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP SERIES
OVER 1 MILLION VIEWS! :boogie:

TGTT #1 648,000 + views
TGTT #2 507,000 + views

attachment.php

Note from Bandito:

I noticed recently that THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP threads had received well over a million page views on the TMF. And I figured what better way to celebrate the exciting news than to let some of The Great Tickle Trap ladies meet the newest addition to the MTJ Roster: The sexy wildcat detective: Joey Lynx. So, here’s Annabelle - The Mad Doctor, Captain Dusty, Bounce Chick Jane, and the sneaky White Lotus all "welcoming" Joey to the company.

Or…I suppose in this case…welcoming her to the DUNGEON!

Huge congrats and thanks to all the folks who have made THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP such a fun community phenomenon.

And huge thanks to all of you for all your continued support.

Please join me and the gals in welcoming Joey to our little community!”

How does that sound?

B

TGTT1M_JL.jpg

Pinup Notes: From Left to right
Front Row: Joey Lynx, and Ferdinand the Zombie Hand
Back Row: Annabelle - The Mad Doctor, Captain Dusty, Spawt Bot, Bounce Chick Jane, and the sneaky White Lotus!

Attachments

• TGTT1M_Header.jpg
    TGTT1M_Header.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 2,351
  • JL01_TGTT_Banner2.jpg
    JL01_TGTT_Banner2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,342
Last edited:
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP SERIES
OVER 1 MILLION VIEWS! :boogie:

TGTT #1 648,000 + views
TGTT #2 507,000 + views

attachment.php

First of all, congratulations on the sheer amount of views! It's crazy to think about this...but like, I know the actual amount of total views for all this is much higher given everyplace I've seen it around. It's kind of staggering to think of something like this viewed so damn much.

I saw the bump of this and was like "what's this doing back here" and then I saw the image and...holy shit!

This Joey Lynx stuff has been pretty damn incredible from this perspective, because it's old school, and I love it when I see characters introduced to me rather than just appearing out of thin air. Builds that right anticipation. And we've seen snippets of Joey tickled, but this right here is like, actual product, and if this is what that book is going to be filled with, then damn! She's going wild! And it's pretty uncompromising too, with the all over assault. Actually, and it's crazy to think about it, but the more I look at it, the more tender it looks like she's becoming. The art, the mirth, the color on her is amazing. I like the Spawt Bawt doing his thing, just like Ferdinand, it's all really, really fun.

However, there's something else to this image here that draws me in. Seriously. And I can't believe I'm about to say this...but what actually bowls me over the most isn't Joey and her tickles. And that kind of shocks me.

No...it's the gals above her, crowded around her, that really grabbed my attention.

One of the big things I dig about artists is that I see their art change and grow over time. Bandito is one of my favorite artists of all time, like seriously of all time, and I really got hooked on his illustrations and that. His work is some of my favorite of all time. But to talk about growth and that and skill, holy shit. Annabelle looks the best she ever has. Seriously. I've dug her, but never hard like this. From that choker, to her get up, to the sort of intent malice in her eyes, she's delicious. Lotus looks amazing, with the veil, to the near bursting from her corset look, her paleness offset with a lovely pink, in actuality, seeing a rendition like this makes me want to see just how pink she could get with an awful tickle or two. Janey looks great as well, and I like her satisfied look, as well as her fingers stroking Joey's ribs.

But none of them even compare to Dusty here.

Seriously.

Dusty's been around for a while now, and she's been drawn by a multitude of different artists. She's one of my absolute favorite characters in this whole genre. And I've seen her in a variety of different scenarios, both as a dominating and powerful ler, to an utterly broken and compromised lee. I've dug a lot of art involving her, whether it's Ponce to the recent little fan tribute Pabuluz did on his deviant art page. But Bandito's drawing here takes the cake. She exudes an exotic beauty that is wholly different than the rest. Her lips are fuller. Her eyes are incredible and with a striking green that actually really grabs hold of you. But it's more than that. It's the tone of her skin. Jesus, that soft purple, it's utterly ridiculous against her, and it's made all the more stark with the rosing of her cheeks and down her lower tummy (yeah...I noticed that Bandito, you sly dog you!). And unlike everyone else here, she's almost casual and surgical in how she is teasing and tickling Joey. She's brandishing that pookian tickle stick and using her fingertips ever so lightly around that navel. The light pinkness of her nipples, showing her loving arousal there, definitely doesn't hurt.

That drawing of Dusty...I want more of her. Like, it's kinda crazy how you pulled that out of me. Like, holy shit. Incredible.

What an awesome image here!

First of all, congratulations on the sheer amount of views! It's crazy to think about this...but like, I know the actual amount of total views for all this is much higher given everyplace I've seen it around. It's kind of staggering to think of something like this viewed so damn much.

As you pointed out TGTT Series can be found at many places throughout the web and you're absolutely right about the total amount of views being much higher. It truly was a phenominal success that went far beyond our wildest expectations. Hands down the most fun I have ever had as a publisher and fellow enthusiast of the genre.

I saw the bump of this and was like "what's this doing back here" and then I saw the image and...holy shit!

That is the reaction we were hoping for! :boogie:

This Joey Lynx stuff has been pretty damn incredible from this perspective, because it's old school, and I love it when I see characters introduced to me rather than just appearing out of thin air. Builds that right anticipation. And we've seen snippets of Joey tickled, but this right here is like, actual product, and if this is what that book is going to be filled with, then damn! She's going wild! And it's pretty uncompromising too, with the all over assault. Actually, and it's crazy to think about it, but the more I look at it, the more tender it looks like she's becoming. The art, the mirth, the color on her is amazing. I like the Spawt Bawt doing his thing, just like Ferdinand, it's all really, really fun.

Bandito's work on Joey Lynx has been amazing and this tribute to TGTT is the icing on the cake, the cherry on top, the pièce de résistance! Easily one of my all-time favorite works in the genre.

Seriously.

I adore Jane so I am a bit bias on this subject. However, I can't disagree with your view on Dusty in this image. She is the definition of beautiful.

Thank you so much for your high praise, kind words and taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Jim
MTJpub.com

However, there's something else to this image here that draws me in. Seriously. And I can't believe I'm about to say this...but what actually bowls me over the most isn't Joey and her tickles. And that kind of shocks me.

No...it's the gals above her, crowded around her, that really grabbed my attention.

One of the big things I dig about artists is that I see their art change and grow over time. Bandito is one of my favorite artists of all time, like seriously of all time, and I really got hooked on his illustrations and that. His work is some of my favorite of all time. But to talk about growth and that and skill, holy shit. Annabelle looks the best she ever has. Seriously. I've dug her, but never hard like this. From that choker, to her get up, to the sort of intent malice in her eyes, she's delicious. Lotus looks amazing, with the veil, to the near bursting from her corset look, her paleness offset with a lovely pink, in actuality, seeing a rendition like this makes me want to see just how pink she could get with an awful tickle or two. Janey looks great as well, and I like her satisfied look, as well as her fingers stroking Joey's ribs.

Seriously.

Dusty's been around for a while now, and she's been drawn by a multitude of different artists. She's one of my absolute favorite characters in this whole genre. And I've seen her in a variety of different scenarios, both as a dominating and powerful ler, to an utterly broken and compromised lee. I've dug a lot of art involving her, whether it's Ponce to the recent little fan tribute Pabuluz did on his deviant art page. But Bandito's drawing here takes the cake. She exudes an exotic beauty that is wholly different than the rest. Her lips are fuller. Her eyes are incredible and with a striking green that actually really grabs hold of you. But it's more than that. It's the tone of her skin. Jesus, that soft purple, it's utterly ridiculous against her, and it's made all the more stark with the rosing of her cheeks and down her lower tummy (yeah...I noticed that Bandito, you sly dog you!). And unlike everyone else here, she's almost casual and surgical in how she is teasing and tickling Joey. She's brandishing that pookian tickle stick and using her fingertips ever so lightly around that navel. The light pinkness of her nipples, showing her loving arousal there, definitely doesn't hurt.

That drawing of Dusty...I want more of her. Like, it's kinda crazy how you pulled that out of me. Like, holy shit. Incredible.

I never popped in here to thank you....but thank you!

I really really appreciate the kind words on this image. And on Dusty particularly.

I was trying some different artistic approaches with the gals in this image, and I'm so happy that you like the way they came out!

You're wonderful, buddy!

B

Danger if this wasn’t the best of the best.

Maybe we can get Sketcher92 involved next time!

Danger if this wasn’t the best of the best.

Maybe we can get Sketcher92 involved next time!

Daw. I agree with you. THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP was pretty freaking epic. I want to do it all again! The ultimate labor of love.

And I also agree about Sketcher. I love his stuff! Super talented guy.

Thanks for bumping this one. I actually went back though a bunch of the pages...for um....nostalgia. XD

YAY for TGTT!!!

B

This really is the best.

AGGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

It might literally be the best tickling comic in the history of ever.

Kidding...but not kidding.

Thanks for the bump, brother. It's a joy to go back through this thread.

<3

B

I said it before and I'll say it again; if I had the money to fund it, I would absolutely direct a feature film version of this! (with approval from the artists, of course)

I said it before and I'll say it again; if I had the money to fund it, I would absolutely direct a feature film version of this! (with approval from the artists, of course)

I would camp out for DAYS for tickets to opening night of that flick.

BEST.

FREAKING.

MOVIE.

EVER!

One of the best shredding that ever happened around tickledom is -- The Great Tickle Trap!!! Kudos to MTJpub and the tickle-crazed team behind it... :headbang:

One of the best shredding that ever happened around tickledom is -- The Great Tickle Trap!!! Kudos to MTJpub and the tickle-crazed team behind it... :headbang:

You're a part of that team, you saucy little minx you. XDDD

We love ya, Bohy! And I agree...THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP was pretty much the coolest thing that ever happened. YAY TGTT MEMORIES!!!!

B

You're a part of that team, you saucy little minx you. XDDD

We love ya, Bohy! And I agree...THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP was pretty much the coolest thing that ever happened. YAY TGTT MEMORIES!!!!

B

I know -- LMFAO! Just trying to play low profile while grinning here - muhahahahahaha! How many minds have we tickled in the shredding? Wuv yah, Deet! :wub: Memories indeeeeed! :D :D :D

Still hoping one day we'll get a comic drawn by Rocio Zucchi (or another awesome artist like her) of Darkharp's OC getting her fluffy feather boa around Secret Agent Sonya's terrifically ticklish skin! :D

daj5jz0-a2de05bf-810d-4c69-8a93-d1c8ce018f87.jpg sonya-in-the-great-tickle-trap-by-mtjpub-d4xbpm8-fullview.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

It's always awesome to see THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP get bumped! Almost 900,000 page views for the bestest collaborative tickling comic ever made in the history of ever! XP

I wonder which characters should star in part 3. LOL.

The Great Tickle Deeto

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back