• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle.Torture.Federation * Feathertime #14 * (female : tickling/wrestling)

Who is your fav. TTF team???

• The Hogslippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rachel & Claire

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • The Rivals (Chantel & Lucy)

• Triple L's (Leanne, Linda & Laura)

• Nurse Fiona & Gemma Harrison

• other................ (please specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Feathertime #14

The show started with Lucy and Chantel in their dressing rooms – they spoke about their tag partnership, suddenly Mr. Mitchell walked in,
M: “Hi girls you asked me last week about the tag-titles – well I’m pleased to say I’ve lined you up some opponents – it will be 1 of 2 semi-finals, the winners from each will fight for the titles at a later date”
Chantel and Lucy were pleased and got ready for their match, Mitchell left the room and headed for his office,
JL: “Hello everyone I’m Jason Liscoe and unfortunately Chris isn’t here tonight, but with me is the gorgeous Melanie Crazyangel”
C: “Thanks Jason”
JL: “Now I believe an injury is keeping you out of action?”
C: “Yeah I twisted my ankle shortly after the PPV Out of Your Mind”
JL: “Do you know when you will be back in action?”
C: “next week without a doubt – it feels ok now but best not to risk it here tonight”
JL: “Ok well good luck for next week – lets get on with our first match tonight”
‘Burnout’ by Greenday played and Chantel and Lucy came down the aisle, they got into the ring and waited for their opponents,
JL: “Who will they face?”
Red Hot Chilli Peppers ‘by the way’ began to play and Claire and Rachel slowly came down the ramp,
Chantel and Lucy looked shocked as their opponents came into the ring,
JL: “Well this one is going to be interesting!
C: “Oh great all I need is Rachel showing off while I’m here”
JL: “Well when you are fit and ready I’m sure you can kick her ass any day”
C: “Thanks Jason – but I’d just love to do it now”
DING DING!
The match began with a furious tempo as Claire and Chantel started things off, Chantel’s bandana came off as she and Claire tussled on the mat – Claire managed to tickle Chantel’s underarms, which caused her to squeal loudly,
YYA HE AHAH EHA HOO HAHE HAH EEEEEEKKKKKKK HEHA HAHOO
Claire tickled hard and fast sending poor Chantel wild with hysterics – but it was Lucy who came to her rescue with a swift kick to the back of Claire’s head,
C: “Lucy helping her partner with a vital interference”
JL: “talking of interference what happened with Cameron?
C: “Jason I really don’t want to talk about it”
JL: “Ok sorry Mel”
Claire dived to tag in Rachel – and Rachel dragged Chantel back before she was able to make a tag to her partner,
Next Rachel heated things up by yanking off one of Chantel’s trainers – Chantel’s long white sock was just too irresistible and Rachel instantly tickled her foot, Chantel screamed with laughter as Rachel got a firm grip of her opponents foot – and now Rachel was tickling so hard and so fast Chantel broke down into hysterics and tried hard not to quit out of the match,
Suddenly her partner Lucy rushed in to help and Claire also joined into prevent Lucy from interrupting,
Now all 4 were in the ring battling – Claire was tripped by Lucy and then stripped of her black boots, Claire screamed for help begging the referee to stop Lucy,
Rachel saw her friend and dragged Lucy away – Claire scrambled for her boots but suddenly Chantel picked them up and tossed them into the crowd,
(The crowd loved it and fought to grab hold of the boots)
Claire screamed at Chantel – “You bitch! I’m going to kill you for that”
Chantel was then grounded by Claire with a vicious punch – and Rachel was now in trouble as Lucy flipped off her sandals and started to stroke her feet, the match suddenly became a mess and Lucy tortured Rachel – Claire kicked Lucy off Rachel and grabbed Lucy’s left leg, next she yanked off her trainers and peeled back her socks – the soft smooth soles of Lucy’s feet almost made Claire’s mouth water,
She smiled and began licking away at her soft soles, Lucy was driven wild with emotion and became overwhelmed with mind boggling emotions and jitters,
The referee tried to re-gain control and ordered Claire and Lucy out of the ring,
3 of the women were now barefooted – Chantel still had one trainer and both of her socks on, but that was soon to change as Rachel tripped her up and grabbed hold of her legs – she then locked in the figure-4 and removed Chantel’s other trainer,
Chantel began to beg for mercy as Rachel smiled and started to slide her finger across her foot, Chantel began to sob and plead with Rachel but the TTF champion was not listening – and she peeled her long white sock off, and Chantel’s beautiful tanned feet were just perfect for a good tickling, the pain from the figure-4 and Rachel’s teasing strokes became too much for Chantel and she burst into another fit of hysterics, she fought past ticklish barriers to overcome her laughter and remain calm – and somehow turned the figure-4 over, Rachel was now forced to let go and Chantel seized her chance to tag in Lucy,
But Lucy quickly became under Rachel’s powerful control – a few rib tickles sent Lucy into giggling fits, and then the champion grabbed Lucy’s right foot and began to slowly suck on her toes – followed swiftly by the stroking of the foot, and once again another victim was claimed by the infamous ‘Frantic pleasure’ the match was over and Rachel & Claire had won,
JL: “Amazing! Rachel and Claire win – and that match didn’t seem to be to hard for them”
The Rival crew Lucy and Chantel left ringside – they both burst into tears realizing their dream was quickly over and long out of reach, meanwhile Rachel and Crazyangel looked at each other – a sense of revenge came over Mel’s face but she remained seated and calm,

Next into the ring came Mr. Mitchell – he made an announcement that the Pop title was no longer a championship belt, but instead he reveled a new shiny gold belt,
M: “This title will be know as the Feathertime title – it can only be gained on a Feathertime show – and here tonight the first Feathertime champion will be crowned”
(The crowd roared with delight)
JL: “Cool! A new champion will be crowned on this show”
C: “But who is going to get the chance to fight for it?”
JL: “Mitchell is about to announce the competitors…”
M: “I have decided that 4 people will be going for this belt tonight – my reason for these selections is based on both merit and enthusiasm – I think some of the 4 have true championship spirit”
C: “That’s not really fair is it? Why doesn’t he choose the top fighters from the rankings?”
M: “Number 1 will be ………Chloe Katt – her technique is stylish and speedy”
(The crowd roared wildly and a camera panned backstage)
Chloe was ecstatic and she jumped around her dressing room with excitement”
M: “my next 2 selections have both fought only 1 fight so far in the TTF – but……. I feel that they both have potential. ……They are Sue Yang and Nurse Fiona”
C: “What the hell? 2 new girls get a title shot already?”
JL: “Mr. Mitchell has really pulled out some duff selections”
M: “And last but not least is a girl who has also fought just 1 match – but her performance at the last P.P.V. was outstanding …… she is…………Kerry Cash”
(Again the crowd roared with delight)
M: “And just to make this fight a little more exciting it will be inside a steel cage”

The 4 women came down to the ring and entered the cage – the gate was locked and the women were trapped inside.
The object of the match was to get out of the cage first,
DING DING!
JL: “Here we go and Kerry clashes with Sue and Fiona”
C: “Whoa what a shot! Chloe dives and lands on all of them”
All 4 scrambled to their feet but Fiona made a dive for Kerry’s ankles – she latched on and quickly tried to yank Kerry’s high-heel off,
Kerry tripped over and this gave Fiona the chance to slip off both of her high-heels, and Kerry screamed with terror as the 3 other women smiled and grabbed her feet,
JL: “Their eyes just lit up when Kerry’s shoes came off”
C: “And now look! Poor Kerry is having her feet tickled by 3 superstars”
Kerry screamed and screamed – her laughter grew louder and louder as she banged the floor,
JL: “haha Kerry cannot tap out of this one – it’s over the top only”
The 3 stars tortured Kerry’s feet for 5 minutes – leaving her gasping for air and exhausted, her face was red and her make-up had run down her cheeks,
Suddenly Nurse Fiona turned on Sue Yang – and she began to tickle her upper body,
Chloe saw her chance and climbed up the side of the cage, but Fiona and Sue jumped up and peeled her off the side,
They slammed her to the mat and began to remove her heels – Chloe begged for mercy and she kicked and struggled, but the 2 stars overpowered her and removed the shoes,
Chloe’s face turned white with fear as Sue and Fiona began to slowly circle her soles, the tickling began faster and harder – causing Chloe to scream louder and more ecstatically,
Her giggles quickly sent her into a wild fit and she lost control of her whole body, Fiona suddenly stopped and grabbed Sue round the head – next she charged towards the corner and bulldogged her opponent, Sue was down and so were Kerry and Chloe – this gave Fiona the chance to climb the cage,
She slowly climbed up but found it difficult in her strapped high-heels, she stopped and reached down to un-strap them,
JL: “This could be a mistake by Fiona - she hasn’t noticed Kerry sneaking up behind her”
C: “My god! Kerry can hardly stand up – it’s almost like she is drunk”
JL: “Yes that earlier punishment is still effecting her senses”
Fiona grabbed hold of the top and attempted to yank herself over – but Kerry grabbed her ankles and pulled her down slamming her hard to the mat,
Fiona clutched her back in pain – but Kerry was now locking her legs in the figure-4, the tickling started and Fiona began screaming with laughter,
HHA HYAAAA HHE HHA OH NO HHA EHA HE HO HHA EHA HEEEE HAHAHA HO HAHE YAH AHHE AYAAAHAHGHHAHARGGGHHHHH AHAHA
JL: “Fiona is in bits and she can’t get out of this hold”
Fiona’s torment ended when Chloe grabbed Kerry and slammed her up against the side of the cage,
C: “brutal shot and Kerry seems hurt”
JL: “Chloe shows no sign of respect as she just tossed Kerry to one side”
Suddenly Sue Yang got up and attacked Chloe from behind – she tripped her over and tried to tickle her bare feet, but the feline woman slipped out of her grasp and reversed the situation,
Chloe removed one of Sue’s trainers followed by her white ankle sock, Sue’s soft yellowish sole was then teased as Chloe ran two fingers up and down her foot, and then she picked up some speed and used all of her fingers to gently stroke her foot,
Sue went in hysterical laughter and cried out for help – but Chloe was just beginning to enjoy herself – and she tickled faster and harder driving poor Sue Yang wild,
Meanwhile Kerry was staggering to her feet again – but it was Fiona who attacked with some upper body tickling, attacking Kerry’s under arms with a frantic pace,
HHA EEEEEEK HEH AHHA OHH NOT MY ARMPITS NOO HHA EH AHA GEDOFFFF HAHA YYAAAA HEH EHAAARGHHH AHAHA HEHE HOOOOO
On the other side of the ring Sue Yang was taking some brutal punishment – but still showed no signs of giving up, Chloe began shouting at her giggling victim,
C: “Come on Sue! Laugh a bit more… COME ON LAUGH BITCH”
Sue kicked and screamed with hysterics and then suddenly she got free – and flipped her self up back on to her feet, next she landed a sweet kung-fu kick too Chloe’s head,
JL: “Oh my! Sue Yang gets up and uses some of that martial art stuff on poor Chloe”
C: “And look she isn’t laughing anymore… was she faking?”
JL: “It certainly didn’t look like it…..”
Fiona quickly disposed of Kerry by throwing her into the corner – and now Sue Yang made a run for it up the cage, Fiona darted over towards her and also climbed up the cage,
The two women began to battle it out near the top of the steel cage, but it was Fiona who rammed Sue’s head off the side – and Sue was hurt, a small cut appeared from her forehead,
Fiona climbed over the top as Sue held on to the cage still dazed, but just as Fiona had got all the way over Sue grabbed her right hand - and quickly used a roll of tape to bind her hand to the bars,
JL: “What the…..? Where did that tape come from??”
C: “Seems she had it in her pocket all along”
Fiona struggled and yanked her arm with no success – and now Sue grabbed her ankles and taped her ankles to the bars,
JL: “I don’t believe it….. Sue has bound one of her opponents to this cage”
Fiona screamed for help as she tugged at tape on her wrist, but now Sue was over the top and climbing down the side of the cage – Fiona struggled desperately to get the tape off her wrist, but it was no use Sue had already got down to the floor and the match was over,
DING DING DING!
JL: “No way! Sue Yang wins??……. surely not!”
C: “Oh believe it ….. Sue wins in style and she becomes the first ever Feathertime Champion”
Kerry and Chloe were now up and realized their loss – but they both looked straight at Fiona who was still bound - her right wrist and both ankles strapped to the cage,
They both moved towards her and began to tickle her feet – Fiona screamed for help as the 2 women tortured her helpless soles,
Referee’s rushed to help Fiona down and release Kerry and Chloe from the cage,
Meanwhile Sue Yang was crowned Feathertime Champion and handed the belt.

Backstage Claire was drinking a huge bottle of red wine in her dressing room; Rachel walked in and was shocked at what she saw,
R: “Claire what are you doing?”
Cl: “I’m celebrating….. We are one step away from winning the vacant tag titles”
R: “Your not gonna drink all that are you?”
Cl: “ermm… yeah! There’s another bottle here if you want some”
R: “No thanks……. Look I’m off to the hotel now… are you coming?
Cl: “No I’m gonna stick around a bit”
R: “Ok but Claire… don’t drink all that bottle…. Please”
Cl: “Ok yeah whatever”

Back in the ring Linda and Leanne had been given a chance to fight in the 2nd Semi-final for the tag belts, they entered the ring followed by their manager Laura Vines,
JL: “The LLL’s: Linda : Leanne and Laura – a deadly combination”
C: “The Linda really got licked last week – ha ha”
JL: “I suppose your joke was referring to Chloe’s kitten and Linda’s foot?”
C: “Yeah! It’s about time that tart got punished”
The last and 4th tag team in this knockout event was the terrible Tennessee-Toe-Suckers, Sarah-Jane and Katie-Leigh were entering the ring – they looked ready and eager to fight, as the match got under way,
DING DING!
C: “The nasty Hogslipper sisters – what a terrible due they are…”
JL: “I must admit they can be the most cunning and vulgar fighters in the TTF”
Leanne and Sarah-Jane kicked things off as Leanne pummeled Sarah – they fought into the corner and Leanne pulled out a wicked DDT,
JL: “This could be over and here’s the count”
1……………………2……………………. (Not quite)
Leanne tried to tickle Sarah’s upper body but she got no reaction, so she tried her legs but still nothing – Leanne was confused and tagged in Linda, now both girls began to beat and wallop Sarah-Jane, they punched and kicked her down and then Linda tried to cover again,
1……………………2…………………….(Kick-out again)
JL: “Sarah is not staying down”
Linda now whipped Sarah off the ropes and charged towards her – but Sarah ducked and Linda went flying into the referee,
C: “The referee is down!”
JL: “Hold on Laura is pulling out some feathers – she can’t help in this match can she?”
With the referee down Linda and Leanne teamed up on the Hogslipper’s – Laura also helped as she handed her friends some long feathers,
La: “Ok girls get their boots off – tickle their horrible dirty feet with these feathers”
And Linda and Leanne stripped the Tennessee girls of their cowboy boots – and followed it up with some ferocious feather tickling,
C: “For once the pesky Hogslipper’s are screaming with laughter”
Over 5 minutes passed and the Hogslipper’s were over-powered by the immense tickling, they screamed their heads off but with the referee down no one could help them,
Eventually the referee was slowly back up and in the ring, Laura disposed of the feathers while Leanne pushed Katie out of the ring, Linda covered Sarah again for the pin,
1…………………….2……………
JL: “Surely it’s over now! What…? Another kick-out)”
Sarah was weak but managed to get out of the pin – Linda was furious and she became frustrated, she quickly grabbed Sarah’s bare foot and licked her lips,
Leanne and Laura screamed out but Linda didn’t listen,
Linda popped Sarah-Jane’s big to into her mouth – she sucked and devoured it for 20 seconds, and then suddenly her face turned white and she spluttered and spat on the floor – coughing and retching,
JL: “My god Linda must be mad – Sarah’s dirty foot has made her feel really sick”
C: “Is she stupid? You only need to take one look at those horrible feet - to know not to try sucking her toes”
JL: “I think maybe Linda was hoping for a quick submission”
Sarah was up and Linda was still on the floor sobbing and spitting on the floor, next Sarah placed her dirty foot over Linda’s face and began to rub her foot all over her face,
Linda screamed and banged the mat violently – Sarah-Jane celebrated as her stink foot overwhelmed Linda,
JL: “The Hogslipper’s win – and Katie-Leigh didn’t even need to be tagged in”
C: “Nobody can avoid that Hogslipper trademark – once they rub their stinking dirty soles on your face you just want to be sick”

Backstage Mr. Mitchell was speaking to Mr. Jamaal again,
M: “I hope Jasmine can make the next edition of Feathertime”
MJ: “Yes she will – It is a shame she cannot enter this Royal Rumble next week”
M: “Well like I said I have chosen the 20 superstars”
MJ: “Ok well I look forward to seeing you in two weeks”
M: “Yes and you too Mr. Jamaal”

Back in the ring a bed was being lowered into the ring – fluffy teddies and ropes and tickling tools were scattered about the ring,
JL: “Hold on what’s going on here?”
Mitchell came down to ringside and made an announcement,
M: “This is my new concept – I call this the Pajama match”
(The crowd cheered and seemed excited about this new idea)
M: “The rules are simple: It’s submission only and all submission’s MUST take place on this bed, and to give it that bedtime feeling – the stars will have to fight in their Pajamas”
JL: “Whoaa! What a match this is gonna be”
C: “Yeah Jason I can’t wait!”
JL: “Who’s going to be first out?”

There was a short silence – and then Kylie’s ‘can’t get you outta my head’ played and the pop Diva herself came down the aisle,
JL: “Oh man doesn’t Kylie look sweet in her PJ’s”
Kylie seemed happy about the match and smiled to all her adoring fans, she sat on the bed and kicked off her fluffy slippers, and then she rested her feet and cuddled one of the teddies,
JL: “I think Kylie is ready for bed now – ha ha”
Her opponent was Gwen Stefani – and Gwen wore white baggy bottoms with a white-buttoned top, She was barefooted and looked fired up for the fight,
DING DING!
JL: “Here we go then and Gwen attack’s Kylie with some force that time”
Kylie was laid out on the bad after Gwen’s punch – and now Gwen was grabbing some of the ropes, she knelt down and began to tie Kylie’s ankles together,
C: “This one could be over very quickly”
JL: “No wait Kylie is awake and she has grabbed a handful of Gwen’s hair”
Kylie pushed Gwen back and untangled her legs, next she darted over to Gwen and began to tickle her tummy, Gwen broke out into immense giggles – and she kicked and screamed trying to get Kylie off her,
Next Kylie tossed her onto the bed and tried to tie up her ankles, but Kylie managed to tie one of Gwen’s feet to the post of the bed,
JL: “Hold on a minute this is getting very kinky now! Kylie is tying her to the bed”
Gwen’s other leg was tied to the other post and Gwen was stuck,
Kylie grabbed some feathers and instantly struck gold on Gwen’s luscious soles, she screamed her head off and begged Kylie to let her go – but the tiny Aussie giggled to herself as Gwen squirmed and screamed,
Kylie was having so much fun she didn’t realize Gwen could reach her if she leaned forward, and Gwen did just that – grabbing Kylie’s hair and slamming her head off the mattress,
Kylie’s head bounced from the mattress and she fell flat out on the floor,
JL: “Kylie seems to be KO’d”
C: “What? After her head hit the mattress?”
JL: “Well she isn’t moving….. Oh wait she’s stirring”
Gwen un-tied her ankles and got off the bed – next she picked Kylie up and body slammed her onto the bed,
Kylie was dazed and Gwen grabbed her again - and this time they were both standing on the bed, Gwen now took Kylie’s head under her arm and grabbed hold of her Pajama bottoms,
She suplexed her up and down on the bed – slamming her hard but in the process Kylie’s bottoms tore and revealed her sexy black knickers,
JL: “Kylie Kylie! I’m impressed sexy black lingerie?”
C: “Is that all you think about?”
JL: “Hey if some guy is gonna pay me to commentate on a show like this – well then I’m going to ogle as much as a I can….. phwooarrrr Kylie is soo hot!!!”
Gwen had completely KO’d her opponent – and this meant that Kylie could do nothing to stop Gwen tying her up completely, Kylie’s arms and legs were tied tight – her arms raised above her head and tied to the top of the bed, her feet were then tied to the opposite end of the bed,
Gwen smiled and gathered plenty of feathers : dusters and toothbrushes,
She pulled up a steel chair and sat down at the foot of the bed, and then she began to use about 4 feathers to stroke Kylie’s gorgeous succulent soles,
Kylie murmured and wiggled about a bit – and then suddenly she woke with a startled look on her face, she looked down to see Gwen teasing her feet with feathers – she tried to move her arms and legs but with no luck,
Kylie screamed for help as Gwen tickled fast and hard on her perfect feet, Gwen giggled as Kylie begged for mercy and eventually quit out of the match,
The bell rang but Gwen wasn’t going to stop – referee Fairclough tried to stop Gwen, but Gwen lashed out and knocked the referee out of the ring,
JL: “My god Kylie’s is being driven insane by Gwen”
C: “Tied to a bed and tickled – I bet Kylie is loving this really”
Gwen tickled until Kylie was blue in the face – and to top things off Gwen decided a quick suck and a nibble of her toes wouldn’t hurt,
Gwen licked and devoured Kylie’s toes one by one – and strangely enough Kylie began to enjoy it, Gwen nibbled her toes until more referees came down to pull her away,
Kylie was eventually released and she wasn’t sure whether it was a good or bad experience, She knew the tickling was awful but the erotic side of things really turned her on,
But she left ringside and the show came to an end.
JL: “Well I will see you next week at the Tickle Rumble – 20 stars fight it out for the 1 golden prize”
C: “And don’t forget I’m going to win it Jason”
JL: “OK …..see you around everyone bye”

THE END.

** Feathertime #14 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF031)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

great work buddy!!! this story is coming along nicely.

i was thinking if we do collaborate, we should try to create characters. you have a lot of celebrities in yours and i have a wrestling organization in mine. too hard to use the same characters. so, how about creating new ones? email me at [email protected] if you have any ideas...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back