• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maid/Employer Scenario

rob112664

I had just come in a little early from work, and noticed it was really quiet in the house. I knew my wife had taken a road trip with two of her girlfriends, but still expected to see my son and the maid. Alida, our maid, has been with us for nearly six years now, and has always been responsible, done a good job, and is rarely ever late. Today, I think I might have caught her off guard by coming home early, though I had no intention of "setting a trap", so to speak. I walked all the way to the guest bedroom before I found anyone. There was our maid, sound asleep, and I noticed on the way back there, that two other bedrooms, as well as the den hadn't been cleaned up yet, and she was getting off in less than an hour. I walked over to the bed and touched on the foot as I called her name. "Alida, Alida, wake up." Slowly she began to move, then suddenly, she sat up and realized what was going on. Its always been understood that she can nap during the day, as long as her work gets done too. "Oh, Mr. Lee! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I only meant to nap for a half hour! I'll get right to work!" "I'm afraid you can't get it all done before you leave, and my wife will will be home tonight and see this. You know what I have to do, don't you?" "Oh, no Mr. Lee, please don't! Please, please!"

Alida is a very pretty young woman, and for the most part, as I said does a fine job. But she's here illegally from overseas. One of the conditions of her obtaining this job, was that she understand, and accept that she will be punished for major infractions. Because of her illegal status, fear of deportation, and fear of loosing a job whose pay, nobody else could ever match, she reluctantly agreed to the unusual "clause" in our agreement. "I'll be back in a minute Alida. Please wait here." When I returned, I had the necessary components for administering her punishment. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, with her shoes still off, and looking up with the saddest puppy dog eyes. "Please don't tickle me Mr. Lee. Could I just forfeit today's pay, or the whole week! Please?" "I'm sorry Alida, but you know the rules. You know what to do now." With the cutest whimper, she reluctantly moved back up onto the bed and slowly assumed the spread eagle position. After securing her ankles and wrists to the bedposts, I removed her socks. My wife and I don't make her wear the traditional uniform,..... t-shirt, jeans, tennis shoes do just fine. Before I even touched her bare feet, she let out another cute whimper. "Oooooooh...............Please don't tickle my feet!" Oblivious to her request, I begin.

First, I ran my nails in circles all over her heels. "eeeeEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!PLEASEDON'TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!" I noticed sometime back, just how beautiful her feet are when she came over one day, on her day off to have a swim. Perfectly pedicured, kind of a soft pink nail polish, and absolutely, the very softest feet I've ever seen. You don't have to even touch them to see how soft and delicate they are. She tugged and pulled, trying to protect her feet, but to no avail. "AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!PLEASEPLEEAAASSESTOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!MYFEEEEETAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" With just the pads of my fingers, I worked my way up and down her soles and payed close attention to her insteps. "NONONONOPLEEAAAASSSEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!ICAN'TTAKEIIITAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!" What a wonderful laugh! And just watching the effect my fingers have on her! So much to enjoy.....the sight of these perfect feet, the softness of her skin, the sweet sound her laughter,...I was gettin a natural high from it all! Then I produced a new tool I've been waiting to implement......an electric toothbrush. I could just imagine already, how effective this was gonna be when I let it glide over the balls of her feet. "STOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!AHAHAHAHAAPLEASESTOPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!NOTHATPLEEAAAASAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!" It was incredible! They way she squirmed and jerked! The feel of those cute toes, trying to curl and hide. As effective as it was, I knew there was one thing that would drive her crazy like nothing else.......the dreaded feather. And I was fully aware from previous experience, where it produces the best response........the base of her toes. Ever so gently, I let the feather flutter all across the undersides her adorable toes. The tickling sensations completely engulfed her body, as she lurched toward the ceiling and erupted into earth shattering laughter. "PLEASENOTTHEFEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!NOTFEATHERSPLEEEAAAASSSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!MYTOOOOOOEESMYTOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!I'MSORRYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!NOMOOOOREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" Truthfully, it always makes me crazy to see her cute little toes flex and curl, frantically trying to avoid the maddening touch of a feather. "Are we gonna have to do this again, Alida?" "NO, NO, ANYTHING YOU ASK! JUST PLEASE, PLEASE, STOP TICKLING MY FEET!" "Alright, ...and when you come in tomorrow, I want you caught up before you leave, understood?" "Ye......yes, I un.....I understand.....won't happen again......I promise!" After I released her, she spun around to sit up on the edge of the bed, and I just had to give her one quick scare, for my own amusement.......I walked over to her with a serious look on my face, still holding the feather and said, "I'm still not sure I got my message across." "No, no, you did! I promise I won't fail you again!", as she hurriedly scrambled for her socks. "I'll be caught up tomorrow and I won't disappoint you again Mr. Lee!" "Ok. Go on home and have a nice evening, and we'll see you tomorrow." "Yes sir. Thank you, thank you!" Sadly for me, I think she has learned her lesson. But they say nobody's perfect. I'm really banking on that

This story is very good. I don't understand why there are no more comments. I'd love to read more stories about this kind of mind-control on a ticklish maid like this one.

Envoyé de mon SM-A920F en utilisant Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back