Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Merciless foot tickling Sophia (640x360 iPod)
Tickled girl from street - Linda (640x360 iPod)
Ruthless Honey
Clips4Sale Banner
Tickled on the floor and ice torture
Try And Break Free And You Will Be Tickled Harder (MPEG2 - Oct 20, 2014)
Raquel Roper in You Like to Watch! (WMV 1920x1080)

What's New?

10/20/2014

Tickling Paradise offers a variety of clips. Check them out via the PV box below!

New from MTJ

INESCAPABLE #1

Click here
10/10/14

Ticklingparadise

SEPTEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "TICKLISH FEAR"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tickling comics

tickling comics

Hi everyone

Does anyone have a opinion on whether or not to purchase any tickling comics from MTJ publishing or (CITA) Caroline In Trouble Again or any others?

Does anyone have any favourtie comics they would recommend :-)

Any responses welcomed

Thanks

Sully

Blog Entries
    I hear Annie The Amateur Pirate is fantastic! #shamelessplug

"Caroline's In Trouble Again...come see what they do to her next!"
    www.citacomics.com

Preying on the ticklish...

Lol well played. Anyone got any favourite comics? I will be purchasing my first next week and just wanted to see what other people thought about them :-)

Blog Entries
    It depends upon what you're looking for. In general, I personally really like MTJ. Being an anime fan, I would suggest Tammi The Tickle Witch, but the Yoly comics are also rather good. Then there's Maggs, and basically anything by Bandito is going to be good, so there is no going wrong with his works.
    "Stop, drop, and roll doesn't work in Hell, but the really screwed up part will be when all the folks who want to go to Hell end up in Heaven."

"I'm bad-ass when I want to be but usually only by accident."

Short Stories
    Helping Hands [*/M]

Thanks for the imput. Lol at this rate I will end up buying every comic :-) looking forward to reading them

I like MTJ for easy ordering process and delivery. Just order and save as. Actually I can recommend most of the April Sale items that MTJ has on sale now. Sully, what kind of story/tickling/theme do you like?
    Am I not Merciful!!!

Yes, I took out the big sig...looking for a new one.

Not really sure, I like interrogation tickling, I love reading about asylum tickling. Driving the victims crazy :-) I love some of the samples from citacomics with a superheroine tickled etc.
    I enjoy seeing foot worship and forced orgasm scences aswell. So really probably a little of everything. I think generally if the illustrations and dialog is well written I can hear and imagine the story as I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by tommytikl View Post
    I like MTJ for easy ordering process and delivery. Just order and save as.
    Seconded. Their E-Delivery is a snap, and completely anonymous if that sort of thing is important to you.

My personal favorite is the "Barefoot/Ticklish Adventures" series, for the photorealistic CGI. It's some of the best CGI comic work our community produces, IMHO. Just don't read the text accompanying the pictures. It's awful. :I

Blog Entries
    Well, personaly, I enjoy Annie the Amateur Pirate sold via MTJ. Good stuff!

If anyone enjoys superheroines (and villainesses) being tickled, this summer Xodlirv and myself will be debuting a new title about that very topic: The Super G.A.L.S.! (I know, I know, cheap plug) Seriously though, it should be lots of fun!
    The Nerds: "Loved by good, feared by evil."

Visit my page:
    http://sandrock74.deviantart.com/

Maggs, Lexi, Tammi the Tickle Witch, are all pretty good. Pawfeather's stuff with people (or faux-people, a lot of them walk that weird "not quite people not quite furry" line) ain't a bad read either.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralBeatty View Post
    LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know.

Btw, the TickleTown Stuff/Agencies(http://www.the-agencies.com/) is also good but I find the order process a bit clunky and they are jpg files. But the art work is good, just the ordering process isn't as simple.
    Am I not Merciful!!!

Yes, I took out the big sig...looking for a new one.

Loving the suggestions by everyone.been looking on the mtj publishing website at the picture samples of all of your favourties. It will either take me ages to decide on which ones to buy or ill buy most of them lol

Everyone is mentioning mtj alot, has anyone used citacomics as I love the sample pics :-)

If you like stuff like interogation tickling, I would recomend some of Scavengers comics. Some of those have some good interogation scenes. Also a huge fan of the Bandito Comics, and of course FTKL's comics are just amazing too. I would talk to MTJ though if your looking for something specific. He has a good idea of his own product and probably knows what would suit your tasts best.

I would also like to point out that the Ruthless and the Angency comics are also some first class material as well.

The Caroline comics are good, i find, but I don't believe any have came out in a while. His comics tend to have a more traditional comic style, ie, every girl has huge tits and is pretty similiar. That being said, plenty of adult content and no censorship, so if you like your comics very sexual and graphic, might be for you.
    Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be.

Founder of the Tickling RPG Forum: http://p068.ezboard.com/btheticklingrpgforum78930

Blog Entries
    The CITA comics are now being released for free, page by page, at citacomics.com.

"Caroline's In Trouble Again...come see what they do to her next!"
    www.citacomics.com

Preying on the ticklish...

I can't recommend MTJ heartily enough. I have scripted a few e-comics for them myself, including but not limited to Xodlirv's Merciless Tales, Maid to Order, and the new Pluto Guild series; but everyone working for MTJ, writer and artist alike, is a master of the art. Whether you like interrogation tickling, playful tickling, sadistic tickle torture, or whatever, MTJ's got something for you!

And, as my esteemed colleague Sandrock74 pointed out, he and I are working on a new project involving superheroine tickling called The Super G.A.L.S.! If folks have half as much fun reading it as we are writing and drawing it, it'll be a huge success!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast