• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling comics

sully1902

TMF Poster
Hi everyone

Does anyone have a opinion on whether or not to purchase any tickling comics from MTJ publishing or (CITA) Caroline In Trouble Again or any others?

Does anyone have any favourtie comics they would recommend :)

Any responses welcomed

Thanks

Sully

Lol well played. Anyone got any favourite comics? I will be purchasing my first next week and just wanted to see what other people thought about them :)

It depends upon what you're looking for. In general, I personally really like MTJ. Being an anime fan, I would suggest Tammi The Tickle Witch, but the Yoly comics are also rather good. Then there's Maggs, and basically anything by Bandito is going to be good, so there is no going wrong with his works.

Thanks for the imput. Lol at this rate I will end up buying every comic :) looking forward to reading them

I like MTJ for easy ordering process and delivery. Just order and save as. Actually I can recommend most of the April Sale items that MTJ has on sale now. Sully, what kind of story/tickling/theme do you like?

Not really sure, I like interrogation tickling, I love reading about asylum tickling. Driving the victims crazy :) I love some of the samples from citacomics with a superheroine tickled etc.
I enjoy seeing foot worship and forced orgasm scences aswell. So really probably a little of everything. I think generally if the illustrations and dialog is well written I can hear and imagine the story as I read it.

I like MTJ for easy ordering process and delivery. Just order and save as.

Seconded. Their E-Delivery is a snap, and completely anonymous if that sort of thing is important to you.

My personal favorite is the "Barefoot/Ticklish Adventures" series, for the photorealistic CGI. It's some of the best CGI comic work our community produces, IMHO. Just don't read the text accompanying the pictures. It's awful. :I

Well, personaly, I enjoy Annie the Amateur Pirate sold via MTJ. Good stuff!

If anyone enjoys superheroines (and villainesses) being tickled, this summer Xodlirv and myself will be debuting a new title about that very topic: The Super G.A.L.S.! (I know, I know, cheap plug) Seriously though, it should be lots of fun!

Maggs, Lexi, Tammi the Tickle Witch, are all pretty good. Pawfeather's stuff with people (or faux-people, a lot of them walk that weird "not quite people not quite furry" line) ain't a bad read either.

Btw, the TickleTown Stuff/Agencies(http://www.the-agencies.com/) is also good but I find the order process a bit clunky and they are jpg files. But the art work is good, just the ordering process isn't as simple.

Loving the suggestions by everyone.been looking on the mtj publishing website at the picture samples of all of your favourties. It will either take me ages to decide on which ones to buy or ill buy most of them lol

Everyone is mentioning mtj alot, has anyone used citacomics as I love the sample pics :)

If you like stuff like interogation tickling, I would recomend some of Scavengers comics. Some of those have some good interogation scenes. Also a huge fan of the Bandito Comics, and of course FTKL's comics are just amazing too. I would talk to MTJ though if your looking for something specific. He has a good idea of his own product and probably knows what would suit your tasts best.

I would also like to point out that the Ruthless and the Angency comics are also some first class material as well.

The Caroline comics are good, i find, but I don't believe any have came out in a while. His comics tend to have a more traditional comic style, ie, every girl has huge tits and is pretty similiar. That being said, plenty of adult content and no censorship, so if you like your comics very sexual and graphic, might be for you.

The CITA comics are now being released for free, page by page, at citacomics.com. ;)

I can't recommend MTJ heartily enough. I have scripted a few e-comics for them myself, including but not limited to Xodlirv's Merciless Tales, Maid to Order, and the new Pluto Guild series; but everyone working for MTJ, writer and artist alike, is a master of the art. Whether you like interrogation tickling, playful tickling, sadistic tickle torture, or whatever, MTJ's got something for you!

And, as my esteemed colleague Sandrock74 pointed out, he and I are working on a new project involving superheroine tickling called The Super G.A.L.S.! If folks have half as much fun reading it as we are writing and drawing it, it'll be a huge success!

I hear Annie The Amateur Pirate is fantastic! #shamelessplug

HA!

Well, personaly, I enjoy Annie the Amateur Pirate sold via MTJ. Good stuff!

Thank you!!! I really appreciate that. It's awesome knowing people enjoy my issues enough to recommend them to others!

but everyone working for MTJ, writer and artist alike, is a master of the art. Whether you like interrogation tickling, playful tickling, sadistic tickle torture, or whatever, MTJ's got something for you!

Hear, hear!!! Fantastic people working under the awesome-cloud that is MTJ. I'm so psyched to be a part of it now as well :)

And, as my esteemed colleague Sandrock74 pointed out, he and I are working on a new project involving superheroine tickling called The Super G.A.L.S.! If folks have half as much fun reading it as we are writing and drawing it, it'll be a huge success!

Now THAT sounds awesome! I can't wait to check it out when you've released it! How exciting :) Good luck, you two!

Now THAT sounds awesome! I can't wait to check it out when you've released it! How exciting :) Good luck, you two!

Thanks darkharp!
Since you unintentionally set this up, I guess now is as good a time as any to reveal that the individual Super G.A.L.S. will start to be debuted this very weekend over in the artwork forum :) (we've even got a redhead in the group!)

Hey folks,

I just wanted to pop in and thank everyone that recommended MTJ Publishing!

Thank you so much for your support!

Jim
MTJpub.com

thank you to everyone with your advise and recommendations.

Still looking at the so many great comics on the MTJ publishing site for my first comic :)

so exciting

MTJ and Agencies usually have quality stuff, but it can vary from issue to issue. I've been very satisfied with overall series, but occasionally disappointed with individual issues.

Agencies usually deals with high-end production values, but some series have better stories than others. Again, it varies from issue to issue. Considering the sheer work and money they put into each one, batting 1000 becomes difficult.

MTJ is a more robust publisher: varying art quality, but a good catalog of established creative talents. Some of these talents (and I include my ancient haven't-written-anything-in-a-dog's-age ass in on this) can have a bit of tunnel vision regarding body parts or resolutions, but they usually do so with the proper aplomb. Pretty much anything written by Ozzy (Yenny, Yoly) is the best of the medium because it's both silly and fun, and drawn in the Warner Bros. style, which is a bonus. Bandito gets an "A" for effort every time, but the Bounce Chicks titles tend to do the Star Trek odd-and-even quality hop: Secret Agent Sonya #2 was underwhelming but Peterton Poe #1 was monumental, so like I said, it varies on an individual basis.

MTJ
ANYTHING by Ozzy (Yenny: No Mercy is unbeatable)
ANYTHING by ShanE (seriously, if you like hardcore interrogation, then HE is your guy)
STIPPLEWITZ & TOPIN by Tomato Dragon
LEXI by Colin & Darkjak
TICKLING IN SPACE #1 by Scavenger (gets one of my highest possible recommendations)
MAGGS by Colin & Zucchi (I like it)

I don't follow Agencies as closely, but The Ruthless started out very well and The Agencies titular series has been consistently satisfying.

Keep in mind though, my standards are ridiculously high (even I fail to meet them most of the time), so take my less-than-stellar comments with a grain of salt.*

*Except for ShanE, he really is magnificently evil, you really can't go wrong.

Check out CAB's and kooieca's stuff here on the forum for free. Awesome stuff. I find it WAY better than most stuff you have to buy (no offence comic producers).

Not really sure, I like interrogation tickling, I love reading about asylum tickling. Driving the victims crazy :) I love some of the samples from citacomics with a superheroine tickled etc.
I enjoy seeing foot worship and forced orgasm scences aswell. So really probably a little of everything. I think generally if the illustrations and dialog is well written I can hear and imagine the story as I read it.

Our website is www.the-agencies.com, feel free to poke around there when you have time.

For interrogation tickling, I would start here:
http://www.the-agencies.com/agencies-issue-seven.html
This issue is where the main storyline for The Agencies (our flagship comic) starts. If you enjoy it, keep reading successive issues. It features tickle torture and interrogations as a central theme.

For driving the victims crazy, I would start here:
http://www.the-agencies.com/ruthless-issue-one.html
The Ruthless is a darker and more sadistic look at our favorite pasttime. I have a feeling you'd like most of the issues if you're into driving the victims crazy for its own sake.

We don't do a lot of foot worship, but there is a bit of it in this issue:
http://www.the-agencies.com/frontiers_issue_two.html

I love orgasm denial as well. In addition to The Ruthless, which features quite a bit, you should also check out:
http://www.the-agencies.com/yelena-issue-one.html
This series stars a bisexual witch with a tickle fetish.

Our comics employ top artists from around the world that have spent years doing work for the big comic publishers as well as other big name companies (Disney comes to mind among others). We're very picky about who is in our stable of permanent artists for our books. As for the dialogue, I have to say it's top notch (and yes, I have to say that since I've penned most of our books. So I have just a little bit of bias here); top dialogue, characters, and storylines are truly the focus and highlights of our collective works.

As others have mentioned in this thread, there is a massive amount of talent in this community. No matter your taste, you will find something awesome to whet your appetite!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back