• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Most Amazing Tickling Dream Came True And Them Some Part 2

makugiggl

TMF Regular
In order to pick up where it left off please read "The Most Amazing Tickling Dream Came True And Then Some Part 1" in this forum. This is eventually very sexual so please don't read if it offends.

Last paragraph of part 1: She said "Do you know how long I have waited to live out this fantasy"? I said "I know it's been at least 2 years and laughed". She said "I have wanted to do this for over 20 years" and never have had the nerve. You pulling away from me caused me to act and I thank you. I have never been tickled like that before". Joanie excused herself and went to ladies room to freshen up. She came back and almost the entire bar applauded. Joanie blushed and came over to me and told me..."Bill if you don't get us a room right now I'll never forgive you. I am so horny I'm about to die". My response was "Honey...give me 10 mins and I'll be right back". The rest which was even more memorable will be in Part 2
Part 2:
In less than 10 minutes I was back with a room key. Joanie and I had communicated years and finally having lived out this fantasy of hers, our bond was somewhat incredible having only met hours ago. Joanie got up from her seat and came toward me in the bar. She kissed me, put her hand in mine, and we began to walk. I spared no expense in getting the room as we took the elevator to the top floor. I told her that this was for her and we opened the door to a beautiful suite that overlooked the Washington DC area. We stood at the picture window and could see in a distance the Washington monument and Lincoln Memorial. It was beautiful. This woman was absolutely stunning and the picture of my dreams in every way. It was somewhat dangerous to me how I was feeling. I knew that it would not take much for me to fall in love with her (which is something very difficult for me to do). We kissed and I told her that if she trusted me I promise I would give her the time of her life in the hours to come. She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes and told me that she trusted me implicitly and that she was surrendering herself to me.

I had come prepared (just in case). I have found that using ace bandages works beautifully in this wonderful fetish of ours. They're soft and although they leave a little mark on the skin when done it only takes a little while for the mark to go away. Most of all it's a comfortable bind. As I pulled them out of my leather briefcase she said "You knew this would happen didn't you?". I told her "No, Honey, but just in case I wanted to be prepared. I wasn't going to let this opportunity go without taking the most advantage of it". I asked her if she was ready. She said "Just a minute Bill and I'll be right back". Joanie disappeared into the bathroom. (Please keep in mind that Joanie and I had communicated now for over 2 years. The fact that we were finally meeting was an incredible event to us both). After about 5 mintues Joanie came out of the bathroom dressed only in the thick white bathrobe that is supplied by the hotel. She wore only a pair of panties underneath. I think my eyes probably came out of my head. Her legs were gorgeous and her skin was a beautiful milky white. As I was sitting on the bed Joanie knelt down on her knees right in front of me, kissed me, and said "I'm ready now". This lady was like a goddess to me and I treated her as such.

As I tied Joanie's hands to the bed I would kiss her lightly on her neck and then her lips. As I went down her body to eventually tie her ankles I took my time. I untied the robe and peeled it back. I slowly and lightly began to caress and tickle all over her midsection. I would lightly tickle her underarms while kissing and licking her stomach and belly button. Joanie went from giggles to hysteria in a matter of 30 seconds. I stopped and slowly went back up to her face where I playfully said, "My dear...this is going to be fun". Still giggling she said "I can't wait". I did ask her if she wanted a safe word. So sweetly she said "Bill, I trust you completely. I know that you'll know when it's too much". I looked in her eyes and said "Yes...sweetie...I will". With that being said I spent probably 3 minutes per foot tying Joanie's ankles to the bed stopping to kiss and lightly tickle every square inch of Joanie's feet. I tickled lightly as I wanted to take it easy for the first few minutes.

When Joanie was secure I went quickly into foot tickle heaven. I first took out a soft feather from my brief case and began running it in between the toes on Joanie's right foot. Joanie began laughing at a soft steady pace. After about 3 mins of the feather I then went into overload. I began sucking on Joanie's toes while running my fingernails from underneath her toes all the way to the base of her foot listening closely for her reactions as to what tickled the most. It was hard to determine because at this point Joanie was ballistic. She was literally in hysteria. I continued on Joanie's right foot for about 10 mins with non stop laughter coming from her. Feeling that she was still ok I went straight to her left foot and began the same treatment. Switching feet always amazes me as the new foot is usually more ticklish than the other. Joanie started bucking and reached a new level of laughter. The hysterical laughter would turn silent and then erupt into an mindblowing laugh that was music to my years. After about 10 mins on her left foot I quickly went to the bottom of the bed and began tickling both feet at the same time. While I would tickle the right one I would nibble and lick under the toes of her left one and then switch. Joanie was bucking and in what I call a mental state of ticklish euphoria at this time. Even when I stopped tickling she was still laughing. When I felt that Joanie had reached a point where she needed a break I stopped.

Joanie's laughter continued on for seconds until I laid by her and began brushing back the hair from her eyes. I began kissing her forehead bringing her down. It took about a minute before she became completely coherent and she looked at me and said "Bill...I am so horney I'm about to explode". With those words I slowly kissed down her body. I untied Joanies right ankle so I could remove her panties from her right leg leaving them dangling down her left leg. I resumed the position kissing and still lightly tickling her sides and stomach. Then the tickling stopped and I began tasting one of the most wonderfully manicured women I have ever been with. Her perfume intoxicated me. I began licking Joanie and her laughter had turned into an incredible consistent moan. It wasn't even 2 minutes until Joannie arched her back and came with a vengeance almost yelling in ecstacy. Joannie laid completely limp on the bed until about 30 secs later I began sucking on Joanies toes again. Her sensitivity having heightened after her orgasm, Joanie went immediately into hysteria and actually uttered the word "no" as it appeared to be too much. I quickly stopped and then I immediately heard "No...I mean...no...don't stop"! Then the tickling continued. I tickled Joanie's left foot until she was gasping in hysteria. Giving a slight break I tied Joanie's right ankle back with no resistance. I went to the bathroom and brought back the small convenience bottle of body lotion and began applying it to Joanie's feet leaving her toes alone. Using the slippery lotion I began running my fingernails all over her feet while sucking and licking her toes. I don't believe I have ever heard laughter to this degree. I began running a hairbrush up and down Joanie's lotioned soaked feet. Joanie was outside of her mind. Stopping quickly I went back up and begin licking and tasting her again. Using two fingers I begain going in and out of her while licking her clit slowly and methodically at the same time. Joanie let out a giant moan and said "Damn Baby" then actually ejaculated. Something I had only seen one other time in my life. She came so hard I thought she had passed out but only laid limp. I repeated this process one other other time when Joanie uttered the words in an exhausted tone "Bill...I just can't cum anymore. My body is like one big nerve ending. I've never experienced anything even close to this before. I have to stop".

I know it sounds crazy but I believed I could have tickled and licked this woman all night. She was like a drug to me. Her smell and laughter consumed me. The more orgasms she had the more it made me happy. This experience with this woman was unlike anything I had ever had before. I untied Joanie and she just curled up into my arms and we both fell asleep. A few hours later I was awakened with this beautiful woman swallowing every inch of me for around 10 mins until I exploded in her mouth with my eyes in the back of my head. I don't know how she possibly swallowed it all as I was so full I was about to explode.

About 4:00 O'Clock in the morning I woke and I heard Joanie on her cell phone. She came over to me and said that she had to go but this was one of the most wonderful nights of her life. I kissed her and asked her whan I could see her again. She looked at me so lovingly and told me that she would be in contact. Two days later I received an email from Joanie with countless wonderful words describing our time together. Later in the email she told me that she knew it wasn't fair but that she was married to a very wealthy man in Pittsburgh. She had tried in the past and knew she could never get away from. Joanie said that she knew that she could never see me again because she was falling deeply in love with me and it would only lead to heartache. She was right.

I have never stopped thinking about Joanie and how unfair life is sometimes. There is no doubt in my mind that we could have had a life together that would have tilted the scale in happiness. I have only been in love one time in my life and I couldn't really count this as it was such a short period of time. I never heard from Joanie again. Trying to stay positive all I can do is be thankful for this incredible experience. It was one of a lifetime.

Wow! I don't know weather to be jealous of you or feel sorry for you. That has to be the hardest thing to deal with....a awesome woman like that that is out of reach. The only consolation is that you had some incredible time together. Memories never die!

A wonderful, bittersweet experience; I hope you cherish it forever, and thanks for sharing it with us.

Wow! I don't know weather to be jealous of you or feel sorry for you. That has to be the hardest thing to deal with....a awesome woman like that that is out of reach. The only consolation is that you had some incredible time together. Memories never die!

Thanks for words and the ready buddy. It was something else...:).

Wow... yes a Bittersweet story. Like a fairy tale come true... and then the clock strikes 12.

Makugiggl you are awesome. I love how you treated her. Such a patient Gentleman. And an amazing Tickler.

And I love how you brought your gear in a leather briefcase... I'm sorry but as hot as I pictured her to be... you'll be the one I'm fantasizing about later. Thank you for sharing. :)

Thank you Captured Doll. As many stories as I've read that you've posted I guess we'll fantasize about each other...lol. I am very respectful in other's relationships so never want to cross that line, however, you are the one we all need to clone...:).

Thank you for your sweet comments. I have quite a few true stories over the years. I thought I had posted them on here. It may be time for some re-posting and some new ones shared...:).

Bill

Thank you Captured Doll. As many stories as I've read that you've posted I guess we'll fantasize about each other...lol. I am very respectful in other's relationships so never want to cross that line, however, you are the one we all need to clone...:).

Thank you for your sweet comments. I have quite a few true stories over the years. I thought I had posted them on here. It may be time for some re-posting and some new ones shared...:).

Bill

Yes, a true Gentleman indeed. :) And thank you for your kind compliments of me. *blushes*

I look forward to more stories... and I see you just reposted another one. Yay!! :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back