• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Feet : Toes UP or Toes DOWN??

ticklehound

3rd Level Red Feather
I thought I posted about this before, but I can't find the thread. Anyway, I've been thinking about this a while now, everytime I see a nice foot tickling clip.

Do you prefer to tickle feet with the toes facing up or down? I assume most of us tickle toes up, because for one, you can see the ticklees face better. But forget about that. Just looking at the feet themselves, which do you prefer? As an example, take a look at Last Laugh's clips with the horizontal stocks, where the tickler is usually seated facing the feet "upside down" with the toes pointed down.

My favorite would be toes pointed up, big toes tied together and tied back to her ankles. :feets:

DOWN. I can hold the foot (or both feet) better while I'm being 'passionate' with them, and it just LOOKS sexier to me. Besides, then I can tickle the heels, BEHIND the heels, and ankles.

If you're talking about concentrating on just the feet, then definitely toes down! But, if you're tickling everywhere, then toes up, for sure. But, there's always exceptions. :tickle:

Speaking as the one who gets tickled (and who's never been tied up), I always associate my toes pointing down with my more complete and utter helplessness--because it means someone's probably sitting on my legs, and I can't reach them or even move around very meaningfully, and my doom is pretty much imminent.

Close call, but I'll say toes down as a 'ler. You can sit on their calves and it's harder for them to pull away. Or cup their foot in your hand. Overall just seems easier to manipulate them. Toes up is appealing because you can see the face, especially if they're restrained. Or if you like them to be able to squirm around a bit.

I'm tickling someone next week and will just have to try it both ways for a second opinion!

Toes up. I feel like I can get a better angle at the bare feet that way. Plus, I think the toes are more free to wiggle/flex/point, if they are toes up.

Mitch

I prefer to watch toes up on videos, but tickle toes down cause you can really get them!

Up in clips. For sessions it just depends on the position.

It really turns me on to see my g/f toes crunched and curled when I tickle her feet. But big toes tied back so the arches are stretched with a bit of foot cream make for more sensitivity!!

All right, pretty much 50:50. Keep 'em coming.

For me, I'll take 'em anyway they come. BUT if I'm talking focusing on & just tickling her feet, I would go with Toes UP b/c then my fingers could curve over more effortlessly & get at those hard-to-reach areas: the base of said toes & the base of the arch just above the heel -- that's where I'm most ticklish m'self.

I mean, Toes DOWN is unique to me & its cool to tickle them that way; it allows you to better secure & render her more helpless (as was said above). And I can't completely discount the look on her face as I tickle her.

Oh, btw, for the sake of argument, if you're sitting on the calves while the ticklee is face down, then the toes are technically UP (when you're looking down on them).

Down cuz then her ass is up!! She's still a women and I'm still a guy so you know what's coming after I'm done tickling her and I have her begging :)

Unless its a purely tickle session then up so I can suck and lick and tie the toes back if I wish. ( but never had a tickle only session so...)

Down, 100% DOWN! Personal opinion, but honestly, I'd rather watch a woman's ass wiggling around, and thrashing about, than uncomfortable grins from an attractive, paid model. I think it's just a much more submissive, helpless position, which adds to the overall appeal for me, anyhow. Toes down = thumbs up!!

Absolutly agreed with llllll, as long as I can hear there pleas I don't need to see there face. There helpless and struggling that's hat counts. Ass up any day (tickle abuse has some good videos for this)

Soles up is a very close second

As a 'lee, toes down. This means I cannot see what is coming and is a much more submissive pose...which just heightens everything going on.

tbbw

Up because I like to see the toes and I like to tickle the tops of the feet and toes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back