• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Feet : Toes UP or Toes DOWN??

I completely agree with you Yuna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least someone does :p
I mean if a tickler had me (or you had your lee/partner) tied up to a bed or something and wondered if toes up or down was better, I'm sure they would turn me over, tie me up again and find out lol

my wife and I have found a position where we are about 90 degrees to each other and while other things are happening (yes, just the kinds of things you are imagining), I can play with her foot in a sideways position, so toes horizontal. Good for tickling, nibbling, sucking and just about anything else one might enjoy doing with a sensitive, ticklish foot. helps that I am a bit taller than she.

At least someone does :p
I mean if a tickler had me (or you had your lee/partner) tied up to a bed or something and wondered if toes up or down was better, I'm sure they would turn me over, tie me up again and find out lol

Yea, I said to make a choice. It's not about what's better . . . it's all about preference.

For some reason I have to say "toes down". It just seems sexier that way, and she can't see what I am doing usually like that, which I would think would tickle more....not seeing, only feeling

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back