• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which F/m videos can you recomend

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
I like FM tickle torture. I like the videos where the woman is in total control and enjoys to torture. Below are my favorites (in order of preferance) but Id like to know which other videos to get.
The ler must be sexy a gifted tickler and utterly sadistic

I like Priscilla Tickes a man 6003 - 6007. I think the feet tickling is absolutely fantastic
Her sadistic side (veronika tickling a man Silvercherry bad foot bondage but incredible tickler)

Ashley fucks him hard
Xena the tickle torturer
Tickling him to death (veronika and another woman)
justin interrogated by Veronika
JC fucks him silly
breas revenge (on yaqui)
Veronikas ticklish boyfriend
he screamed red
Catherine gets her way
racked and ruined
I hove a ticklish fetish (impressive Taylor Ray tickling him to insanity)

thanks
Diego!

it's hard to really nail any down, most suck so bad.

Tickle Abuses "The Volunteer" and "Emo Boy Danny" ones are pretty good, off the top of my head.

I'd have to agree with you tickled jeans. And I tend to think women are overall better ticklers.

I agree that most F/M videos, like most things in life, aren't as good as they should be. But there are some real pearls out there. The studios themselves are easy enough to find. Previews help, but often there's no substitute for downloading the ones that look interesting to see if they really are.

My favorite F/M clip at this point at this point (and I've watched just about all the contenders) is from a studio that almost never does F/M: Tickle Central's "What's Her Name?!?!?!" You can find it here: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/53.

For me, this one has it all. TC is very ticklish with a great laugh. Danica is an ideal ler: sexy, great technique, really enjoys herself. And it's clearly nonconsensual.

My one criticism is that in a very long clip, there are only a few minutes of actual tickling. But those minutes are pure gold.

The problem with most f/m clips is that the guys aren't ticklish. It's like they're pulling guys off the street who just think it would be cool to be tied up by a naked girl.

If you go back to some of the vintage tickling clips from the early days of tickling videos, a lot of the guys they used back then were deathly ticklish. But unfortunately these videos seem to be lost to the annals of the Internet. I wonder why it's so hard to find ticklish male lees.

Another problem with F/M is the males are almost always very unattractive, horrible homemade tattoos everywhere, etc. I'm straight but these guys are so ugly it's distracting no matter how hot the lady ler is.

Had the internet been around 25 years ago I'd've volunteered for many a tickling clip. Priscilla James...sigh.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back