• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on wrestling website F/F

Young Madison Rayne gets a quick foot tickle in this one, which I left off the list:

Ashley Lane vs. Kimberly | slampegs.com/page10.html#slam935

Allysin Kay is not ticked in the match with Hania, but she does get tickled by Su Yung. By far the best tickling with Allysin is to be found on Lady Victoria's site, particularly in the collection RU Ticklish? (first on the list below), in which she is tickled to submission multiple times.

Here's a list of the matches with tickling from that site that I am aware of. As always, please chime in if you know of others:

Amanda Ruffin vs. Sassy Stephanie; Jessica Havok vs. Allysin Kay; Amanda Ruffin vs. Allysin Kay; Sassy Stephanie vs. Allysin Kay; Sassy Stephanie vs. Jessica Havok; Jessica Havok vs. Amanda Ruffin | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=258

Lady Victoria Bobcat vs. Sybil Starr | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2

Lady Victoria Jessic Havok vs. Vanessa | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=34

Lady Victoria vs. Little Jeanne | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=36

Angel Williams vs. Bobcat | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=100

Lollipop vs. Vanessa vs. Jessica Havok | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=104

Bobcat vs. Traci Brooks | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=121

Lollipop vs. Lady Victoria; Lollipop vs. Amanda vs. Drea | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=120

Fantasia vs. Amanda | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=433

Jessica Havok vs. Sassy Stephanie; Jessica Havok vs. Allysin Kay | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=154

Lady Victoria vs. Little Jeanne | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=158

Lady Victoria vs. Amanda Ruffin; Lady Victoria vs. Sybil Starr | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=188

Traci Brooks vs. Josie | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=282

Sybil Star vs. Lady Victoria vs. Vanessa | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=292

Jessica Havok vs. Lady Victoria vs. Amanda Ruffin | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=321

Lady Victoria vs. Tracy | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=318

Bobcat vs. Little Jeanne | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=99

Fantasia vs. Ray Lynn | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=413

Don't forget this site also has the amazing Angelina Love foot fetish video :) lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=341

Anyone know if kiera hogan is tickled in slampeg 4531 t don't say but look promising?

Unfortunately, she is not. Such a missed opportunity! The entire match is focused on her feet.

In the members section of the NEFW site they had photos and videos featuring CJ Dunning and Katie Forbes where they both get tickled in their matches. Not sure if either is still up on the site for members but sadly neither is available in the non-members download section.

Now that’s interesting... any idea how long ago it was that you saw that? Any recollection as to who their opponents might have been? I’d love to track those down.

This had to be a couple of years ago when I was a member to their site. They only keep a few clips and galleries up at a time before they take them down. Sometimes the videos get added to the main site for purchase but for some reason they still haven't added these 2.

CJ face Barbi Hayden and Katie Forbes is in a handicap match against Buggy Nova and another girl (don't recall who it was).

Mia Yim has gotten foot tickled in two videos I've seen so far. The one with Shanna at NEFW and the one with Fantasia at SlamPegs. The one with Shanna is my favorite of the two as the tickling action goes on longer and Mia actually submits to it. Definitely worth checking out.

Is that 359?

NEFW 359 and Slampegs 2005 are the ones with Mia Yim getting tickled.

359 is the only one on the site that I can find where she faces Shanna

359 is the only one on the site that I can find where she faces Shanna

Has to be that’s that I have then, she does tap from tickling which is what Erik said above. Thanks for that, I’ll number it now lol

Some good feet tickling on Slampegs, on NEFW 359 it looks like its Mia doing the tickling?

I know it's been mentioned before but the site RingDivas has actually produced a lot of tickling content over the years. A few of the matches with SoCal Val, Traci Brooks, and Hazel have tickling incorporated into the match but they have 6 or 7 videos of some of their wrestlers getting tied up and tickled.

The list includes:

Destiny Dumon
Tatyana Namen Gita
Sam Sexton
Ultimate Gojirah
Mia St. James
Madison Sex-Kitten
Elle Dumon
Vanessa Kraven

Last edited:
Hey please listen to me every tickle lovers, theres a somethink big threat
I watched any tickle challenge on youtube. İn video young lady and man tickling feet challenge
She is so beatiful and man said If they get 5 thousand subscribers in a short time,
will tickle the girl by licking her feet on the goat pleasee lookin for this
https://youtu.be/Thire3q22I4

Look at the comments she said goat licking video

Hey please listen to me every tickle lovers, theres a somethink big threat
I watched any tickle challenge on youtube. İn video young lady and man tickling feet challenge
She is so beatiful and man said If they get 5 thousand subscribers in a short time,
will tickle the girl by licking her feet on the goat pleasee lookin for this
https://youtu.be/Thire3q22I4

Look at the comments she said goat licking video

What does this have to do with wrestling?

Try message no. 68 for clip addresses

I tickled Lady Victoria years ago. shes super ticklish. im dying to find a tickling clip of her. :fingerscrossed:

Heads up: If you have been sharing clips on Google drive of Slam wrestling they are sending out DMCA notices. Just got a few

There is a new clip available at nefemalewrestling.com, featuring Davienne vs. Ava Everett. Currently on sale for $5. During the match, Ava decides to punish Davienne by removing her shoe and sock while she is in a leglock and tickling her foot. Davienne responds a short while later, removing both of Ava's boots and socks and tickling her feet until she submits. Not super long, but excellent nonetheless.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back