• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on wrestling website F/F

Speaking of AEW and tickles, there was a moment on tonight's Dark where Colt Cabana snuck up behind Penelope Ford and poked her sides. Only a second or two (https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=AqMok23_h9U, at 20:14), but it was cute.

There's for sure a match out there between Penelope Ford & Shotzi Blackheart in which Blackheart tickles Ford's ribs while she has her in an abdominal stretch, that moment was in the preview on the site. I remember reading in the description of the match that Ford ends up winning by taking off Blackheart's boots and tickling her feet which makes her submit. So both of them get tickled in it but I can't rememebr for the life of me in what site the match was.

EDIT: Found it!

https://nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/1050.html

I have a handful of these matches/clips from these sites in my collection (All of the ones I have involve tickling). If anyone has any to trade drop me a PM & I'll list what I have

Last edited:
I have a handful of these matches/clips from these sites in my collection (All of the ones I have involve tickling). If anyone has any to trade drop me a PM & I'll list what I have

Do you have any of the current WWE/NXT girls content listed on the site? Frustratingly their website doesn't have a search function.

If anyone needs a list just PM me, don't want to clog up the thread. If you PM me, please add a list of any videos you have too. Thanks

I'm a huge fan of these custom matches. Here are the matches from NEFW that I can verify include at least some tickling. Those with an * actually end in a tickle-induced submission. I'm sure there are others I haven't found yet. Please share if you know of any.

* Penelope Ford vs. Shotzi Blackheart | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/1050.html

Priscilla Kelly, MJ Perkins, Kaci Lennox vs. Violet Payne | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/853.html

Santana Garrett vs. Salina de la Renta | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/819.html

Amber O’Neal vs. Laura James | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/726.html

* Tessa Blanchard vs. Taya Valkyrie | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/558.html

* Shanna vs. Toni Storm | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/554.html

Tessa Blanchard vs. Crazy Mary Dobson | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/539.html

Allie Parker vs. Jasmin | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/505.html

* Shanna vs. Solo Darling | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/459.html

Miss DissLexia vs. Mistress Belmont | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/403.html

Allysin Kay vs. Hania | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/396.html

* Shanna vs. Mia Yim | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/359.html

Shanna vs. Little Jeanne | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/328.html

Shanna vs. Kitten Kathy | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/312.html

Following up on the previous post, here are the Slampegs.com matches that I can confirm include at least some tickling. There are others as well, I'm sure. Please share if you know of any.

Marti Belle vs. Miss Rachel | slampegs.com/page41.html#slam4081

Layne Rosario vs. Amber O’Neal | slampegs.com/page41.html#slam4005

Madi Maxx vs. Miss Rachel | slampegs.com/page44.html#slam4335

*Laynie Luck vs. Miss Rachel | slampegs.com/page40.html#slam3953

Chelsea Green and Santana Garrett vs. Priscilla Kelly and Salina de la Renta | slampegs.com/page39.html#slam3899

Mickie Knuckles vs. Savannah Evans | slampegs.com/page38.html#slam3755

Kellie Slater vs. Rain | slampegs.com/page37.html#slam3619

Allysin Kay vs. Su Yung | slampegs.com/page34.html#slam3355

Miss Rachel vs. Josie | slampegs.com/page32.html#slam3144

Su Yung vs. Mia Yim | slampegs.com/page30.html#slam2901

*Santana Garrett vs. Amy Love | slampegs.com/page29.html#slam2859

Amanda Rodriguez vs. Andrea | slampegs.com/page27.html#slam2698

Sin-D vs. Miss Rachel | slampegs.com/page26.html#slam2579

Brittney Savage vs. Mia Yim | slampegs.com/page24.html#slam2374

Mickie Knuckles vs. Miss Rachel | slampegs.com/page24.html#slam2326

Fantasia vs. Mia Yim | slampegs.com/page21.html#slam2005

Mercedes Martinez vs. Miss Rachel | slampegs.com/page19.html#slam1871

Jessie Belle vs. Sassy Stephanie | slampegs.com/page19.html#slam1870

Sinn Bodhi vs. Amy Love | slampegs.com/page14.html#slam1315

Jessie Belle vs. Lacey | slampegs.com/page12.html#slam1187

Fantasia vs. Kimberly | slampegs.com/page11.html#slam1004

Fantasia vs. Britani Knight (Paige) | slampegs.com/page9.html#slam853

Angel Williams (Angelina Love) vs. Jen Blake | slampegs.com/page6.html#slam549

Jen Blake vs. Sumie Sakai | slampegs.com/page5.html#slam431

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of these custom matches. Here are the matches from NEFW that I can verify include at least some tickling. Those with an * actually end in a tickle-induced submission. I'm sure there are others I haven't found yet. Please share if you know of any.

* Penelope Ford vs. Shotzi Blackheart | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/1050.html

Priscilla Kelly, MJ Perkins, Kaci Lennox vs. Violet Payne | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/853.html

Santana Garrett vs. Salina de la Renta | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/819.html

Amber O’Neal vs. Laura James | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/726.html

* Tessa Blanchard vs. Taya Valkyrie | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/558.html

* Shanna vs. Toni Storm | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/554.html

Tessa Blanchard vs. Crazy Mary Dobson | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/539.html

Allie Parker vs. Jasmin | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/505.html

* Shanna vs. Solo Darling | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/459.html

Miss DissLexia vs. Mistress Belmont | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/403.html

Allysin Kay vs. Hania | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/396.html

* Shanna vs. Mia Yim | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/359.html

Shanna vs. Little Jeanne | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/328.html

Shanna vs. Kitten Kathy | nefemalewrestling.com/downloads/312.html

Thanks for that, I have most of them but still a few I don't so now I know what I need lol

I will have to double-check, but I believe that Salina is not involved in the tickling. My recollection is that Chelsea Green and Santana Garrett are both briefly tickled in the rib/underarm area, unfortunately through those gold coverall suits they are wearing. That one could have been SO much better than it was. But I’ll try to find it later today and make sure I’m remembering correctly.

I will have to double-check, but I believe that Salina is not involved in the tickling. My recollection is that Chelsea Green and Santana Garrett are both briefly tickled in the rib/underarm area, unfortunately through those gold coverall suits they are wearing. That one could have been SO much better than it was. But I’ll try to find it later today and make sure I’m remembering correctly.

Thanks, also lemme know if Su Yung gets tickled in any of her matches as well. I want to know before I get the clips.

I just purchased the Mia Yim vs Shanna match. Seeing Mia Yim's perfect feet get tickled is worth it

Ok. Salina does not get tickled in the tag match. Chelsea gets a quick rib tickle from Priscilla, who also appears to tickle Santana’s knee to escape a camel clutch, although the angle makes it hard to tell for sure. Salina does, however, get tickled briefly on each foot during her NEFW match with Santana.

Su Yung gets briefly foot tickled in her match against Mia Yim.

Although she is barefoot throughout and tickles Allyson Kay multiple times, she never gets tickled in that one.

Purchased the Penelope Ford vs. Shotzi match. Sadly Shotzi is only tickled on her socked foot but watching her not only tickle Penelope's torso and her barefeet is worth it.

Have allysin kay or mia yim gotten foot tickled in any videos? Any good results? :)

Have allysin kay or mia yim gotten foot tickled in any videos? Any good results? :)

Mia Yim has gotten foot tickled in two videos I've seen so far. The one with Shanna at NEFW and the one with Fantasia at SlamPegs. The one with Shanna is my favorite of the two as the tickling action goes on longer and Mia actually submits to it. Definitely worth checking out.

Allysin Kay is not ticked in the match with Hania, but she does get tickled by Su Yung. By far the best tickling with Allysin is to be found on Lady Victoria's site, particularly in the collection RU Ticklish? (first on the list below), in which she is tickled to submission multiple times.

Here's a list of the matches with tickling from that site that I am aware of. As always, please chime in if you know of others:

Amanda Ruffin vs. Sassy Stephanie; Jessica Havok vs. Allysin Kay; Amanda Ruffin vs. Allysin Kay; Sassy Stephanie vs. Allysin Kay; Sassy Stephanie vs. Jessica Havok; Jessica Havok vs. Amanda Ruffin | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=258

Lady Victoria Bobcat vs. Sybil Starr | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2

Lady Victoria Jessic Havok vs. Vanessa | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=34

Lady Victoria vs. Little Jeanne | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=36

Angel Williams vs. Bobcat | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=100

Lollipop vs. Vanessa vs. Jessica Havok | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=104

Bobcat vs. Traci Brooks | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=121

Lollipop vs. Lady Victoria; Lollipop vs. Amanda vs. Drea | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=120

Fantasia vs. Amanda | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=433

Jessica Havok vs. Sassy Stephanie; Jessica Havok vs. Allysin Kay | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=154

Lady Victoria vs. Little Jeanne | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=158

Lady Victoria vs. Amanda Ruffin; Lady Victoria vs. Sybil Starr | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=188

Traci Brooks vs. Josie | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=282

Sybil Star vs. Lady Victoria vs. Vanessa | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=292

Jessica Havok vs. Lady Victoria vs. Amanda Ruffin | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=321

Lady Victoria vs. Tracy | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=318

Bobcat vs. Little Jeanne | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=99

Fantasia vs. Ray Lynn | lvdownloads.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=413

Also here are a couple tickle-themed matches from other sites:

Amanda Rodriquez vs. Allie Parker | lasvegascustomwrestling.com/hair-pulling.html

Thunder Rosa vs. Jezabel Romo | luchagirls.com/product/1565-queen-of-the-tribe-masked-foot-tickle-match/

And here's a stray that got left off the Slampegs list:

Ivelisse vs. Santana Garrett | slampegs.com/page22.html#slam2189

Very well documented list. Although, I think a lot of thanks should go to the folks who actually spent their money on creating those matches since they are custom ordered matches....

Primetime: a huge thank you to you, for paving the way, both in funding customs and your absolutely great wrestling-themed tickling stories!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back