• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do women enjoy to tickle men's feet too?

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
Just wondering I know it is very common for the guys love to tickle women's feet, but are there women here who fantasize of tickling their husband or boyfriends feet or find foot tickling fun or sexy? I know for me my wife likes it even though she does not have a fetish for feet or tickling she finds it fun to go to work on my toes and soles because of my reaction and how ticklish they are. I think it is more fun and funny to her not a turn on. Anyway I am not complaining about that because it great to have a ler with long nails get my soles.

I'd assume so.

In my personal experience, not all of them, but the one's that do really, really, really enjoy it.

my wife tickles my feet from time to time but doesnt have the passion for tickling as I have which saddens me

i'll answer this based on what i have been told by many women; no, they don't. i have been told by many many women that men have gross ugly feet, and they can't stand to touch them.
even women whom enjoyed tickling admited that they did not like mens feet to the point of not going there.
how sad for us guys.

steve

This certainly does not apply to all of us...

ali32

i'll answer this based on what i have been told by many women; no, they don't. i have been told by many women that men have gross ugly feet, and they can't stand to touch them.
even women whom enjoyed tickling admited that they did not like mens feet to the point of not going there.
how sad for us guys.

steve

i'll answer this based on what i have been told by many women; no, they don't. i have been told by many many women that men have gross ugly feet, and they can't stand to touch them.
how sad for us guys.

steve

I could say something really controversial about this but I'll keep the subject matter at feet if you know what I mean........

Seriously speaking, I'm not that much into feet, but if my partner is into feet, then so am I! No sense of "going there" if you're going to leave the party feeling robbed. So ladies, if that man wants those tootsies tied and tickled, indulge him. I've never been with a man that won't indulge what I like so I believe fair is fair. (nudge, wink, and smile)....................

I can attest that if the feet are ticklish enough, there are undeniably women who will find it entertaining to tickle them.

how sad for us guys.

steve

i disagree HIGHLY. i happen to have femfttickler21's feet to play with and tickle anytime i want- and i do... and i genuinely enjoy his feet... so yeah

Love ticklish guys, and cute and cared for feet are sexy.

Lea

I absolutely love guy's feet, and tickling them is a huge turn-on for me.

I mean I can't speak for every woman, but I know I do. Plus I also love kissing, licking, massaging, and rubbing them against my face.

It's good to see all these open minded girls speaking up. I hope you are not all blasted with creepy spam!

My fellow Cub Scout Leader (who is female) has this obsession with tickling me...she kinda likes it...alot.

Well I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself and yes I am certainly not against tickling a man's feet :0. That's probably as far as I'll go thoughh, since I don't necessarily get to tickle men like that lol. For the time's I have done it, I found it to be rather enjoyable. Nothing better than getting a man who's not a fan of tickling to become a ball of laughs and giggles lol. I'd never switch to a ler though, I'll stick with staying on the lee side of things, but from time to time it's refreshing :)

I think it is safe to say there are plenty of women into tickling male feet so if that's your thing, the women are out there. Personal experience in these sorts of things can so easily be skewed one way or the other.

I think it is safe to say there are plenty of women into tickling male feet so if that's your thing, the women are out there. Personal experience in these sorts of things can so easily be skewed one way or the other.

i disagree completely! it is far from "safe to say". a pitiful few have said they like it, and one guy who said he saw a woman enjoying herself tickling a womans feet. we can only go by our personal experiences, and going to an event like nest does not factor in. women in general are against it, and by a sizeable majority.

steve

i disagree completely! it is far from "safe to say". a pitiful few have said they like it, and one guy who said he saw a woman enjoying herself tickling a womans feet. we can only go by our personal experiences, and going to an event like nest does not factor in. women in general are against it, and by a sizeable majority.

steve

Why so grumpy?

And why did you call us women who responded "a pitiful few?"

What's wrong??

I could say something really controversial about this but I'll keep the subject matter at feet if you know what I mean........

Seriously speaking, I'm not that much into feet, but if my partner is into feet, then so am I! No sense of "going there" if you're going to leave the party feeling robbed. So ladies, if that man wants those tootsies tied and tickled, indulge him. I've never been with a man that won't indulge what I like so I believe fair is fair. (nudge, wink, and smile)....................

I'm surprised...you never seemed to be one to stray from controversy haha

Why so grumpy?

And why did you call us women who responded "a pitiful few?"

What's wrong??

i'm in a mood i guess. my comment "a pitiful few" refers only to the quantity, not the quality!
what's wrong kis my sweet? really? i guess this thread just brought home the facts of life at a point when i am already low. i did actually go out and ask women how they felt about men's feet in general, and tickling in particular, this gathered info. plus a life time of personal experiences, has caused me to be depressed. you see, i dearly love having my feet tickled. they are far from my most ticklish spot, but i love the feeling. it's like crack to me, lol!

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back