• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do women enjoy to tickle men's feet too?

i'm in a mood i guess. my comment "a pitiful few" refers only to the quantity, not the quality!
what's wrong kis my sweet? really? i guess this thread just brought home the facts of life at a point when i am already low. i did actually go out and ask women how they felt about men's feet in general, and tickling in particular, this gathered info. plus a life time of personal experiences, has caused me to be depressed. you see, i dearly love having my feet tickled. they are far from my most ticklish spot, but i love the feeling. it's like crack to me, lol!

steve

Wow....I'm sorry you haven't been getting the tickling you've wanted. And you're right, some women arent fair about giving their man the kind of attention he needs. If a man is willing to accomodate me, I believe in fair exchange--he wouldn't leave me feeling robbed!

I could say something really controversial about this but I'll keep the subject matter at feet if you know what I mean........

Seriously speaking, I'm not that much into feet, but if my partner is into feet, then so am I! No sense of "going there" if you're going to leave the party feeling robbed. So ladies, if that man wants those tootsies tied and tickled, indulge him. I've never been with a man that won't indulge what I like so I believe fair is fair. (nudge, wink, and smile)....................
Great response :)

Tickle56, was the the women who was geting tickled tied down by the women that was tickling her feet? and how ticklish did the women seem to be on her feet, and how did she act, thanks if you could awser thse things.

I feel for those who seem to be unsuccessful in meeting and enjoying the pleasures of tickling whether it be, as in this thread, women tickling the feet of men, or any of the other wonderful flavors of tickling. I am primarily a tickler but in my 60 years have never lacked for women who took delight in tickling me, feet and elsewhere. I haven't had the opportunity to attend NEST or any other tickle themed gathering. All my experience has been one-on-one and much predates the existence of TMF and other fine tickle online sites. I don't have wealth or fame or looks. Just average. And I m still tickling and being tickled as I go into my sixth decade.
So I am at a loss why some seem so bereft of any luck with tickling or being tickled. If I knew the formula I'd share it. I don't think there is one. But my experience says there is no lack of women to tickle the feet of men.

Even though my boyfriend tickles me and my feet a lot more often than I tickle him I still give his feet a quick tickle every now and again as he seems to like it :) or at least he likes to tickle me back in revenge lol. But I wouldn't say I didn't like tickling his feet at all :)

Sophie x

I'm a female ler. And although I focus mostly on upperbody, I have to say I'm even more of an opportunist.
If my boyfriend is sitting indian style next to me and his bare foot is facing towards me I'll tickle him.
Or if hes laying in bed and his foot is sticking out of the covers, I'll tickle him then too.
Actually last time i tied him up, he wanted me to take my shirt off.
So, I told him if he could keep his foot still for 5 seconds that id do it.
He agreed. So I stuck my tongue in between his toes and he freaked.
Needless to say we went through many sets of 5 seconds before he finally got his way. :)
I think his feet are really cute and it does turn me on. But I still love tickling upper body more. :D
:peace:

I absolutely love tickling my lee's feet! He is extremely ticklish especially on his feet. it's not about the body parts it's about the reaction, I would tickle any part of his body for the reaction I get from his feet.
Plus they aren't ugly he has sexy feet :3poke:

I enjoy it a lot. I'd rather have my feet tickled for sure, but I love tickling my boyfriend's feet too

Idk if you can really make a broad generalization and say "women like tickling guys as much as guys like women" but what I have observed, is most girls are Ticklees, and most guys are Ticklers.
For me, I am a female, and a ticklee. Lol so I guess I fit into that Steriotype, but regarding this question; "Do women like ticklng guys feet too?" Personally, yes I do :) even tho my ex boyfriend didnt like being tickled as much I do, I loved doing it to him! :) lol, his laugh was so cute and even tho I never tickled him for more than a few moments it was still so fun :)!
I'm sure women like tickling guys feet too. Maybe not all do, (and I prefer to be tickled rather than do it to others) but I like it. :)

I'm 100% lee, but if a guy has cute soft feet and is super ticklish, I love tickling them. There's nothing cuter than a guy with ticklish feet :blush::blush:

I don't know why people say it's rare to like it for girls >:0 I'd love a good tickle ''fight back'' on the one who dared to challenge me or simply to tease and play for fun :3

my wifes been tickling me almost since we met...to this day still as evil as ever and enjoys every bit of my hysterics and pleading...pretty much adds fuel to her cruelty

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back