Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale! More Tickling videos than anyone!

What's New?

4/21/2014

Magic Touch Productions is back with a new video!

New from MTJ

Tickle Torture
Academy #10

Click here
4/16/14

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

Need You Now

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Real 100% No bullshit Non Consensual Tickling Video!!!

Tonite I will be posting a new preview clip in the clips section of a real 100% non consensual tickling video. This girl is one of Star's friends and had no idea she was going to be tickled, she thought she was going to do a bondage video. She has never done anything like this before and was in need of the money so we were able to convince her to do a bondage video. Low and behold, she came for a bondage video & I tickled the crap out of her, and she wasnt happy about it. Good news is, she's allowing me to release it and she's not suing me! Keep your eyes open guys cuz this is some great footage!

It won't surprise anyone that I think that this sucks pretty bad if is the truth!

Let me ask you this - how could you be sure she wouldn't sue you when you recorded that crap?
    Boom, Baby!

This girl is in need of money...you told her it would be bondage, but ended up tickling her without consent.

She assured you that she wouldn't file a lawsuit afterwards. Keep this in mind...SHE IS IN NEED OF MONEY. Probably more then you paid her to be involved with that video.

Unless you got that in writing...there is no way I would believe she wouldn't. This is the major issue with true Non Consensual videos...Your doing it WITHOUT consent which could lead to a courtroom no matter WHAT they said to you.

Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none. Thomas Jefferson

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Uhm...Yeah....

You know that thread, where the OP asked, "Why aren't there more women on the Forum?"...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    You know that thread, where the OP asked, "Why aren't there more women on the Forum?"...
    Yeah. This.
    .:Brandi Elizabeth:.

Add me on Fetlife
    "Like" me on Facebook for feet and tickling pictures and videos !

Looking forward to it. Please post. Don't let these negative nancies ruin it for everybody else.

Wow....you're a negative nancy if you respect other people's boundaries! You know, people who actually support something like this should be tied down themselves and then have something done to them that they don't like! Just to show them how it feels!
    Boom, Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by rhiannon View Post
    Wow....you're a negative nancy if you respect other people's boundaries! You know, people who actually support something like this should be tied down themselves and then have something done to them that they don't like! Just to show them how it feels!
    I don't see a point in arguing with someone whose sig points out that they are biased against larger people, he, and others like him (and I'm assuming it's a him from the joke), are not going to change their views on this matter, which is a shame really, because they are everything that is wrong with this fetish.
    That's right, advocates of non consensual tickling, you are a disgrace.
    ALL ABOARD THE LAZYTRAIN

CHOO CHOO MOFO

Blog Entries
    ah, marketing

I think P.T. Barnum said it best.

C.A.B.'s Tales of Intense Tickle Torture
    Warning: Sexual Themes, Adult Themes, Non-Consensual, F/f M/f

C.A.B. on      C.A.B. on

Quote Originally Posted by jin24 View Post
    I don't see a point in arguing with someone whose sig points out that they are biased against larger people, he, and others like him (and I'm assuming it's a him from the joke), are not going to change their views on this matter, which is a shame really, because they are everything that is wrong with this fetish.
    That's right, advocates of non consensual tickling, you are a disgrace.
    That's casting kind of a wide net. Not all of those who find the idea or the fantasy of non-con are like that. The undeniably brilliant C.A.B. is a case in point. A huge part of his art is non-consensual. But it's fantasy.

That's casting kind of a wide net. Not all of those who find the idea or the fantasy of non-con are like that. The undeniably brilliant C.A.B. is a case in point. A huge part of his art is non-consensual. But it's fantasy.
    Fair point, I would like to reassess my statement to exclude people who keep it in fantasy form, because that's not hurting anyone. It's only when it involves others that it becomes a problem.
    ALL ABOARD THE LAZYTRAIN

CHOO CHOO MOFO

Blog Entries
    I wasn't aware that having a conscious made me a negative nancy . Definitely will keep that in mind.

Anyway, if the video is actually non-con.. then yeah, sorry. It's not even about tickling. It's about basic respect for other human beings. The nicest way I can put is that you're a dick, sir.

Blog Entries
    Thank you, Sir. I always advise to keep fantasy between your ears. Its pretty obvious to most that when a person is accosted against their will, it is, without question, outright assault. So play safe and sane and consensual.

On another note, if one wanted to market a video or upcoming videos with a big controversial splash to create buzz, one can claim all the non-con they want. Then, with a wink and a smile, and arm-in-arm with the 'fully consensual models', laugh all the way to the bank.

Like I said, folks. P. T. Barnum said it best.

C.A.B.'s Tales of Intense Tickle Torture
    Warning: Sexual Themes, Adult Themes, Non-Consensual, F/f M/f

C.A.B. on      C.A.B. on

Thumbs down no room for real life non-consensual

I think there is a need for a loud and unified voice from those of us who count ourselves as part of the tickling community and share on sites like this that real life non-consensual tickling (or anything) has no place here (or anywhere).

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.B. View Post
    Thank you, Sir. I always advise to keep fantasy between your ears. Its pretty obvious to most that when a person is accosted against their will, it is, without question, outright assault. So play safe and sane and consensual.

On another note, if one wanted to market a video or upcoming videos with a big controversial splash to create buzz, one can claim all the non-con they want. Then, with a wink and a smile, and arm-in-arm with the 'fully consensual models', laugh all the way to the bank.

Like I said, folks. P. T. Barnum said it best.
    Kinda like those old scary movies where the theatre made people sign a release, in case of "Death from Fright?"

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast