• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do you find f/m tickling to be... hot?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
I was originally going to ask this question directly to the guys here, but then I thought why not the females. At first I thought the answer was pretty obvious, but is it? Do guys find it hot because they are being touched by a female. Is it as simple as that?

Can f/m tickling only be seen as hot if they find tickling a sexual thing? or can f/m simply just be interesting. But what would be interesting about it - a F tickling a M?

I like f/m clips also, especially when a dominant women tickles and taunt a men to humiliate him!

I am not interested in f/m tickling and all, and I don't find it hot either. I can tell you there are plenty of guys who don't find it hot either because they despise being tickled. I can tell you my reasons for not finding it hot though. :)

So the humiliation factor you find hot?

Yes but I like all tickling clips f/f, m/f or f/m. It's always nice to see a strong women teaching a men lesson with tickling and taunting him! Or a girl who usually gets always tickled has one time a chance to get back for revenge with tickling her usually tickler. f/m clips are fun too!

For me, yes, because I enjoy being in that situation myself. In watching clips I prefer female lers rather than male almost exclusively. I think it's because in my experience ladies are more observant and intuitive to feelings/reactions, a pretty important tickling skill. Plus, they have those nails.

My contribution to the f/m clip universe is here.

Nope, I actually thought it wouldn't bother me but I've seen my friend getting tickled by his girlfriend a bunch of times. It makes me cringe to hear him laugh that hard knowing its because he is being tickled. I am working on it though and not trying to see him as emancipated, sorry.

In the beginning, I didn't care for it too much. Today, I really enjoy it, almost as much as */F videos, prob b/c I've been on the receiving end in recent years. For me, I prefer that the guy is wearing a mask OR the video is shot POV style (so I can better imagine myself in the ticklee's place). Seeing a sexy woman tickling & really getting into it, I find really HOT...

I see a lot of people mention how they like strong dominating women tickling more diminutive submissive guys. For me, I'm the complete opposite, and I don't see any videos like that. I love the idea of a short, quiet, girl-next-door dominating a much taller, bigger guy (like me) by tickling him into submission. I really wish there were more stories, videos & other media like that.

As my screenname suggests, I find f/m tickling very hot.

My guess is that male lees enjoy being tickled by women for the same reasons that female lees like being tickled by guys.

It's not just being turned on because a woman is touching you. I can't speak for all male lees, but at least for me, it's about getting turned on by the very sensation of tickling, by the fact that it's a hot woman making me feel that sensation, and by the fact that I have no control over the situation and the woman tickling me essentially has power and control over my body. This is a highly masochistic way of being and I don't know that all male lees feel this way, though I imagine some do.

But why does this question even need to be asked? Why not ask female lees why they enjoy being tickled by men? Or is the assumption that such a question doesn't need to be asked because it's "natural" for a woman to be dominated by a man, but not the other way around?

This is one of those preferences that cover a broad spectrum fom "hotter than the sun" to "colder than absolute zero" and a preference where we can appreciate the total pleasure it brings to some and respect the total disdain others have for it and still have a good party. At the end of the evening the m/f lovers in this corner, the f/m in that corner, the f/f over there, the m/m in that direction, and you gotta love the */* who can go to any corner their mood takes them.

If we are talking about clips, then mostly nop. But that has more to do with the way most clips are made.

If we talk in general, then yes!!!! I actually like to be tickled by females, even if i dont let them do it often. I would say that in the right time it can turn me really on, and on other ocasions it can be just something like a challenge. I am really fond of sports and am really competitive at them, so i guess that´s also my mindset when i let a girl tickle me. I will not give up untill it is proven that i am the best :p :p :p

This is one of those preferences that cover a broad spectrum fom "hotter than the sun" to "colder than absolute zero" and a preference where we can appreciate the total pleasure it brings to some and respect the total disdain others have for it and still have a good party. At the end of the evening the m/f lovers in this corner, the f/m in that corner, the f/f over there, the m/m in that direction, and you gotta love the */* who can go to any corner their mood takes them.

Well said, sir! Couldn't have put it any better myself.

...But why does this question even need to be asked? Why not ask female lees why they enjoy being tickled by men? Or is the assumption that such a question doesn't need to be asked because it's "natural" for a woman to be dominated by a man, but not the other way around?

Same with this one. I personally find the question of this topic offensive, for the sake of the people who ARE interested in it. *cough cough*
But really, this makes it sound like some strange branch of the fetish that should be explored. It's not as common, but how is it really any different from the other types of tickling? Most people don't like it, but some people do, simple as that.

Same with this one. I personally find the question of this topic offensive, for the sake of the people who ARE interested in it. *cough cough*
But really, this makes it sound like some strange branch of the fetish that should be explored. It's not as common, but how is it really any different from the other types of tickling? Most people don't like it, but some people do, simple as that.

Not so few as you may imagine! ;)
I would say that at least 50% or even more then 50% of male lers are willing to try the "dark side".....we are just man and we will never like to admit to any form of weakness in public so we tend to be a lor more low profile about it :p

Fuckin' A. I love being on the recieving end as well. Why not? It's loads of fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back