• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Mainstream Clip Ever?

jigsta

What's your favorite mainstream clip? Post the link/wmv!

Does mainstream include noncommercial videos of everyday tickling incidents posted on sites like YouTube, or strictly movies/TV shows?

I would say strictly movies/TV shows, my goal of starting this thread is to compile a list of some of the better/longer/rarer mainstream finds so people (especially new members) don't have to wade through 100+ pages of clips that might not interest them

I would say strictly movies/TV shows, my goal of starting this thread is to compile a list of some of the better/longer/rarer mainstream finds so people (especially new members) don't have to wade through 100+ pages of clips that might not interest them

I like that idea..the whole youtube thing going in the mainstream section has become annoying to say the least (though, there has been the rare good finds here and there I must admit).

Ninja Turtles featuring DON Turtelli. There are other good ones too though, but it was the Ninja Turtles that inspired my love for Tickling

I'd have to say the scene from North To Alaska where Capucine gets her stocking feet by Stewart Granger. Great reaction, long with great laughter.

probably an old department store commercial(i think sears or uptons) where the man is sitting on the couch reading the paper and the woman is lying with her feet in his lap. She keeps kicking his paper and he eventually removes her sock and tickles her foot.

My fav would have to be that old megaupload clip that was going around for awhile where for this girl's 21st b-day party, 10 of her friends tied her spread-eagle to a futon and each tickled her for 21 seconds. It wasn't a movie or TV show, but clearly an amateur deal, and it is probably the best clip I've ever seen.

You asked for links, here you go (realizing that direct links to YouTube can occasionally hasten their removal, hence delete the space just before the y in order to work).

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=n7LcESQM2iY

From the T.V. show Distraction, where contestants are distracted in various ways while being asked questions. I'd wondered if they'd ever get around to tickling, and they did... in the Italian version. The language barrier might even help, since most of the conversation would just be answers to trivia questions anyway, and you can easily interpret what the wailing, surprised, "No!" means when she involuntarily blurts it out.

Hard to imagine a more undeniably genuine ticklish reaction. She has nothing to gain and everything to lose by cracking up. She gets disoriented in fits of laughter a couple of times. The lers and lee are gorgeous, and those nails do a devastatingly ticklish job. Feast your eyes!

Last edited:
I would agree with JoeP, that is one of, if not my top, favorite mainstream clip. And she's gorgeous

The scene in The Cement Garden (m/f) is the most convincing I've seen.

That's my favorite one, too! It is for Uptons department store.

I can't find my favorite anymore. It was an Asian TV show (Taiwan I think). Girls were tied to a wall in a cross position and there were like little hole/gaps around their sides. On the other side of the wall, there were several people who all reached out and tickled the girls. It was on youtube for like two weeks a year or two ago. Four girls had to endure the torture. It was incredible.

My fav would have to be that old megaupload clip that was going around for awhile where for this girl's 21st b-day party, 10 of her friends tied her spread-eagle to a futon and each tickled her for 21 seconds. It wasn't a movie or TV show, but clearly an amateur deal, and it is probably the best clip I've ever seen.
that sounds interesting! can we still find it anywhere?

Great Catherine had a couple f/m tickling scenes. In one he's tied up and she tickles his ribs with her bare toes. In another he is tied up and she is on top of him tickling his ribs.

this walls extreme commercial from israel is my favourite, i first saw it posted on the forum in around 2003ish i think... i love it love it love it :redheart:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM-rAicBMOM

You asked for links, here you go (realizing that direct links to YouTube can occasionally hasten their removal, hence delete the space just before the y in order to work).

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=n7LcESQM2iY

From the T.V. show Distraction, where contestants are distracted in various ways while being asked questions. I'd wondered if they'd ever get around to tickling, and they did... in the Italian version. The language barrier might even help, since most of the conversation would just be answers to trivia questions anyway, and you can easily interpret what the wailing, surprised, "No!" means when she involuntarily blurts it out.

Hard to imagine a more undeniably genuine ticklish reaction. She has nothing to gain and everything to lose by cracking up. She gets disoriented in fits of laughter a couple of times. The lers and lee are gorgeous, and those nails do a devastatingly ticklish job. Feast your eyes!

^ +1

I am so late to this thread, but do you happen to know where I can still find it, or at least remember the name of the video?

Having a fetish for stocking feet before my tickling fetish evolved, I was always excited whenever I'd see stocking feet on TV. However, the following two clips helped plant the seeds of my tickling fetish at an early age. First you have David Copperfield tickling Catherine Bach's (fake) stocking feet from about 1982:

https://youtu.be/xxKwkH6KMPk

Okay, so it's fake tickling but it's always had a special place in my heart as it opened my eyes to the power of tickling.

The second one is the Holy Grail of UK tickling clips, as it happened in 1985 and has remained more or less unseen until recently. Puppeteer Rod Hull had a puppet called Emu, who would often attack people by clamping his 'beak' over their mouth. In this instance, however, he attacked BBC Breakfast host Selena Scott, yanked her shoes off and proceeded to tickle her black stocking soles. At ten years old, this was one of the most exciting things I'd ever seen - thankfully, it still stands the test of time today!

https://youtu.be/kaLpxPvONm8

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The second one is the Holy Grail of UK tickling clips, as it happened in 1985 and has remained more or less unseen until recently. Puppeteer Rod Hull had a puppet called Emu, who would often attack people by clamping his 'beak' over their mouth. In this instance, however, he attacked BBC Breakfast host Selena Scott, yanked her shoes off and proceeded to tickle her black stocking soles. At ten years old, this was one of the most exciting things I'd ever seen - thankfully, it still stands the test of time today!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV[/QUOTE]

I utterly and absolutely agree with SmashTV. For so many of us of a 'certain age' Selina will always be such a gorgeous woman and now we know without a doubt that she has VERY ticklish feet! The clip was also so genuine and spontaneous. I can still barely believe Selina Scott was actually tickled live on television!

that was great!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I utterly and absolutely agree with SmashTV. For so many of us of a 'certain age' Selina will always be such a gorgeous woman and now we know without a doubt that she has VERY ticklish feet! The clip was also so genuine and spontaneous. I can still barely believe Selina Scott was actually tickled live on television![/QUOTE]

Still my favorite; etched into my mind at a very young age. The lovely Angie Bolling, foot tickled from the POV of a sole shot. Cemented my fetish toward tickle attacking a woman in pjs or lingerie. This clip just makes me happy, it's in the first minute or so: https://youtu.be/SuGEIsSjnBM

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back