• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Britney Spears tickling story!

Rockauthor

TMF Master
BRITNEY SPEARS

Starring in

Buried In The Sand
(a ticklish celebrity fantasy)

“Over here’s a good spot, babe!” Britney Spears said to her boyfriend Justin, pointing out an unoccupied space in the sand.
It was hot but beautiful August afternoon and Britney and Justin just loved spending time at the beach. The cool, subtle breeze blowing over the landscape, the gorgeous sunshine sparkling against the water, and the romantic vibe the whole atmosphere brought out in them.
Once Britney Spears and Justin spread out their beach blanket and planted their beach umbrella, they were ready to have some fun.
“Honey, could you please rub some suntan lotion on my back?” Britney Spears purred sexily as she lay on her belly and turned on her boom box.
“Sure.”
As he got down on his knees he leaned over and whispered sweet nothings in Britney’s ear. She smiled back at him appraisingly with that ‘you sweet talker, you’ look on her face. Then he began pouring some suntan lotion into his hand and very sensuously began rubbing suntan lotion all over Britney Spears’ sexy, perfectly shaped body.
Justin reveled in indulging her flawless, female form. Slowly, sensuously gliding his palm over soft, smooth skin like the gentle tide washing up on shore.
He started from her shoulders and worked his way down her back while Britney Spears accompanied with pleasured moans. When he finished, Justin thought he’d have a little fun with Brittany and gave her a playful squeeze around her waist.
She gasped and scolded him saying, “Don’t! I’m very ticklish!”
Justin giggled and lay beside her; the two started make out while listening to soft music.
Later, Britney Spears and Justin got up and grabbed their beach ball and tossed it around for awhile; after that they had worked up and appetite and spotted a vendor walking along the sand carrying a case with an assortment of goodies of all kinds. Justin got them both hot dogs with relish and two Cokes.
So, after they ate they were still sitting on their beach blanket in each other’s arms relaxing and listening to music. Britney let out a sigh of boredom and Justin whispered in her ear, “You wanna get buried in the sand?”
Britney Spears perked up and turned her head, smiling excitedly at Justin. “Yeah, that sounds like fun!”
The two lovebirds moved over to the patch of sand next to their blanket and Justin cupped his hands and dug out a foot and a half-deep hole in the sand while Britney Spears sat up watching with anticipated glee. When Justin finished he let out an exhausted whew then Britney Spears gladly lay down on her back inside the hole.
Justin suddenly remembered when he rubbed suntan lotion all over Britney’s back and the incident when he tickled her sides; it gave him and idea and put a mischievous grin on his face. As he poured sand on top of Britney Spears to fill up the whole; he made sure to leave head and her soft, beautiful feet exposed. When he finished, he pat downs the sand really good to make sure Britney was totally immobile.
“Oh god, I can’t move a muscle! What am I gonna do?” she joked, enjoying her captivity.
Then Justin scooted down to Britney Spears’ helplessly displayed bare feet, sticking out of the sand. Britney instinctively began to curl her toes and wiggle her feet a little - just seeing him near her trapped feet made her nervous. You see, Britney Spears is EXTREMELY TICKLISH on her poor feet; in fact her feet are the most ticklish area on her body.
They both stared at each other with Britney Spears futilely trying to shake off her bothersome ticklishness while at the same time trying not to give Justin any ideas by suggesting how ticklish her situation was. Justin, though, was subtle in hinting to his captive beauty what he had in mind; so he just paused there, waiting to see how his girlfriend would react to her predicament.
Britney continued to watch Justin uneasily as he continued to insinuate with his eyes that he was about mischief. The more he gawked at her - poised in front of Britney Spears’ bare, vulnerable, and ultra ticklish feet - the more she unconsciously wiggled and flexed her feet, curling her toes in the cutest little way. Finally, Britney Spears just couldn’t take it anymore; the excitement was too much for her and she exploded.
“DON’T!”
“Don’t what?” he innocently replied, pretending not to know what she meant.
“DON’T, JUSTIN!”
“Don’t what? I’m not doing anything!”
“AAAAAAAAAGH! DIG ME OUT RIGHT NOW, JUSTIN! DON’T YOU DARE TICKLE MY FEET!”
“Who said anything about tickling you feet?” He answered, with a playful mock.
When Britney Spears read his expression she knew exactly what her boyfriend Justin was up to, and just the implication was driving her insane with ticklish anticipation.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEEEEE! COME ON, JUSTIN, DON’T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME LIKE THIS! YOU KNOW HOW TICKLISH I AM! AND MY FEET ARE WHERE I‘M THE MOST TICKLISH! PLEASE, HONEY, I CAN’T STAND IT, IT’S TORTURE!” Brittany whimpered.
“Okay, I won’t torture you. I’ll dig you out” Justin whined, lying through his teeth.
Britney let out a sigh of relief, believing her deceitful boyfriend, but Justin couldn’t resist taking advantage of Britney Spears and at least psychologically torture her a little, especially with a pair of perfectly pedicured, soft, sensitive, beautiful bare feet set before him like an appetizing buffet.
Justin reached down as if to begin digging Britney out but instead his hands hovered over his girlfriend’s trapped and ticklish feet and wiggled his fingers at them in a teasing manner.
“Tickle...tickle...tickle!” He chanted.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OOH! OOH! NO! NO! JUSTIN, STOP!”
Britney Spears captive, ultra-ticklish feet flexed and wiggled in vain, her pretty toes curled locked in the cutest little way.
“Sorry, I couldn’t resist.”
“DON’T, JUSTIN! I’M SERIOUS!”
“Okay. For real. I’ll dig you out.” he lied.
Again he reached down, pausing his menacing fingers in front of Britney Spears vulnerable, sensitive feet.
“Tickle!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! JUSTIN, NO!”
“Okay. For real this time...tickle!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”
“Tickle, tickle!”
“STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH! OH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!”
Justin continued to psychologically tickle-torture poor Britney Spears with that one dreaded chant of ‘tickle‘. Even though he wasn’t physically touching her, She still felt that tickle all over her helpless, hypersensitive feet and it was driving her crazy!
“Alright, I’ll stop, already. I was just kidding around.”
“OH, I’M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE! YOU DIG ME OUT RIGHT NOW, YOU!”
“Okay, okay!” Justin faked, keeping his fingers poised so ticklishly close to the Pop star’s sensitive treats. “...tickle!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEEEEEASE!”
While this was going on, a very attractive, bikini clad blonde with big, beauti-ful blues eyes passed by on the beach; she began to cringe a little and giggle in sympathy as she witnessed Britney Spears’ ordeal, for her own feet were extremely ticklish as well.
Justin was relentless in his teasing as poor Britney Spears was in limbo, anticipating even the slightest contact of his wiggling fingers on her soft, smooth, and madly wiggling, ticklish feet.
“Tickle!”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! AAAAAAAAAGH!”
“TI-TICKLLLLLLEEEE! TI-TICKLE! TI-TICKLE!” he sang to the tune of Fiddler on the Roof’s ‘Tradition’.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHA!”
“Here come the tickles!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!”
Britney Spears screamed her head off. She thought she’d surely be tickled to death - at least psychologically. She was exhausted and she gasped to catch her breath. Finally, her boyfriend began to start digging Britney Spears out of her sand tomb.
When enough dirt was removed, Britney pulled herself up out of the pit. She was sobbing and began to beat Justin with her fists. “I can’t believe you did that to me, you punk! You knew I was really ticklish and you took advantage of that! You scared me half to death!”
“Ouch! Come on babe, you know I was just teasing. It’s all right,” he consoled as he took his girlfriend in his arms and cuddled her.
“Wasn’t nice,” she pouted in baby talk.
At last, the two lovebirds made up and moved back over to their little spot under their beach umbrella and began to make out for the rest of the afternoon.

THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back