• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tortured by 2 Sisters (my first time)

john90

I've never really been open about tickling with anyone (even on here). But I absolutely had to share this experience because I still can't believe it happened (just 2 days ago), and I've never experienced anything like it before.

I was over at the apartment of a female friend of mine whom I've known for a couple years and who I've always been interested in; but because I know her through another girl that I used to date, I've always felt a little hesitant about pursuing her.

Anyway, she ("Lisa") lives with her older sister, and the two of them are nearly identical -- fairly tall, skinny, brown hair, with great feet (both love to wear flip flops).

I came over to Lisa's to "catch up" over a glass of wine at around 8:00. During our conversation, I made a slight joke at her expense at one point, to which she responded my pretending to be aghast and then poking at my stomach with her index finger a few times, saying "hey, take it back take it back."

Not being ready for it, the first poke made me jerk quite a bit, which was kind've embarrassing. When she saw my reaction, she just smiled at me but didn't say anything.

Our conversation continued for an hour or so, until her sister came home. Her sister came into the living room and saw us, and started talking to Lisa from across the room about where she had been that night, yada yada yada. I wasn't really paying attention to their conversation, until Lisa said "Hey Amy, want to give John the butterfish?"

"Um, what? No thanks, I already ate. Sounds delicious though," I said jokingly, not knowing what the "butterfish" was.

Amy looked over at me with wide eyes and her mouth open, "Oh my god Lisa, are you serious? I don't think we can do that. That's too mean."

Clearly, I was wondering what was going on.

"Come on Amy, just come on."

"Ok fine"

And with that, both of them ran at me and wrestled me to my back. I didn't really resist, because I still didn't know what was going on, and I was in somewhat of a shock. Once I was on my back, each of them sat on one of my legs just below my knee, facing me.

"John, are your feet ticklish?" Lisa said. I could not believe it. Both of them reached around and where taking of my shoes and socks while looking at me with huge smiles.

"Whoa, whoa, are you serious? Wait what did I do?" Honestly, I wasn't even sure if/how ticklish I was on my feet. I had never been restrained and tickled in my life, and especially not on my feet. I've never really thought of myself as being super ticklish (oh, how wrong I was).

As soon as they both got my socks off, they looked over at each and said "go!"

I started going hysterical instantly.

"OHHHHHH MYYYY, NOOO NOOOO STOOOOOOPPPPP" I lost complete control. They were each reaching around their back with one hand and tickling my feet, and with the other hand they were tickling my knee/thigh regions. 4 hands, and 4 different super-sensitive spots all at once. It was completely overwhelming.

And, the whole time they were going at it, they each were taunting me with things like, "John, did you say something? You aren't too ticklish, are you?"

But I was completely out of it. Most of it is a blur. All I remember is laughing hysterically and tried to plead with them to stop, but not really being able to put a coherent sentence together.

Finally, at some point in (I'm guessing about 10 minutes?), I really started to lose it. The laughing starting to turn into hysterical streaming and all out begging. But they still didn't let up. They let me go for another few minutes before finally starting to lighten up, and moving away from all out tickle warfare, so sporadic, light tickles that would cause a short burst from me, but which I could better manage.

After they finally stopped and got off of me, I just laid there for a minute, exhausted. My first thought was to immediately go for revenge, but with their being two of them, I didn't really know how to manage. I'm definitely planning on some sort of revenge in the near future though :)

It's the first time that I've had any sort of tickle experience other than casual, playful tickling that doesn't involve being restrained. And thus, I never really knew just how terribly ticklish I really am (gulp). Needless to say, it was a pretty amazing experience.

BTW, supposedly the "butterfish" is something that Lisa and Amy used to do with their older sister when they were all younger. It truly is torturous. Be warned.

Wow, didn't realize how long that was going to be... sorry. My story telling ability clearly needs work

Are you kidding, that was excellent! I can just imagine the details of that. Great job. Would love to hear if you ever get revenge on them for this.

Wow, didn't realize how long that was going to be... sorry. My story telling ability clearly needs work

No need to apologize, dude. As a fan of f/m tickling I think it was an awesome story and you told it very well

Amazing F/m STORY! One of the best I've read in a long time! Do tell us more in the future!

Great story. You have to ask them to it again some time, but for twice as long.:D

Not knowing what the butterfish thing means is driving me crazy!!! xD lol.

Excellent story though. I really enjoyed reading it :)

*gulp*.. The horror man.. The butterfish..is very scary.. Its like the name you would give a tag team finisher.. And in this case it finished you good and propper mate!

My advice.. Plot.. Scheme and do whatever you can too take back your ticklish honour! Divide an conque *leadership pose* fight them on the land, fight them on the seas and beaches! Just take back what the butterfish has taken from you!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Pretty cool story! Lisa and Amy rock! :D

Looking forward to your revenge!

It's always best not when you ask for it, but when someone Really wants to GET you.

The butterfish would destroy me and now haunts my dreams.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back