• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks to Ticledmerciless

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Feel free to leave a comment as they are always appreciated and inspirational.

“Shit this is gonna kill me."
Inspired by Tickledmerciless,
Written by Ticklishscribe
c.

Andrea screamed seeing her friend Bronda's face on the computer screen and the evil look in her eyes.

“Why sweetheart? Is it because I used to tickle you senseless when you were young. How when you were a teenager me and Allison used to take turns holding you down while the other tickled your armpits almost raw. How she discovered how tickling made you horny, and how we used to bring you to the very edge of orgasm and keep you there, screaming, bucking and writhing. Ah that pussy and nipple tickling we did on you was awesome.”

“FUCK NOOOOO!!! DON’T LET HER NEAR ME, PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!”

"Are you asking yourself if she's in another room of the house or what?" Brie smiled.

“It’s a shame that Allison isn’t here to help me, but her wants and suggestions over the phone will be just as good.” Bronda spoke. “And I know that the video I send her will please her no end. Who knows, it may drive her wild enough to want to come out and visit soon”

Andrea saw Brie setting up the video camera on a tripod and started to shake. She began to writhe again when the phone rang and her sister’s voice came out over the speaker.

“And how is our ticklish and horny little Andrea today.” She added. “Are we ready for Brie? Remember my simultaneous stroking of the labia and perineum?”

“I’ll try to do you justice, but you have it down to a fine, sadistic and torturous art I hear.”

“And Brie dear.” Suddenly another voice and this one syrupy sweet. Remember Her killer arch technique; and I want to hear her screams.”

Andrea screamed no again, hearing Allison’s voice coming from a speaker on the phone. She definitely didn’t want pussy torture or a killer arch technique and she especially didn’t want to be forced to be screaming with laughter.

Brie leaned over her face and grinned evilly. ”This isn’t going to tickle you know, torture yes, but tickle no.” She then lightly and sensuously caressed Andreas left cheek with the back of her hand and she immediately jerked. She was in seventh heaven and caressed her cheek again, which was immediately followed by another jerk.

“Let’s see now.” Brie stopped and surveyed the tied girl. What to do next.”

“I have a few suggestions” Bronda said smiling evilly on the screen.

And I have one or two as well.” Allison chimed in. “Some simply sadistic and sinister.”

“NOOOOOOOO! DON’T LISTEN TO THEM!!!”

“I think its night, night time.” Bronda announced. “Scream time will come later.”

Andrea suddenly fought like a wildcat as she saw Brie pick up the black cloth and hover it over her head.

“NO, NO, NO, DON’T LISTEN TO HER, DON’T LISTEN TO THEM!!!” Andrea screamed as the cloth descended over her eyes and was tied off.

“But why shouldn’t I listen to them as they wrote the book on tickling you. And they have sent me every page, complete with some very fervidly ravenous notations.”

“Yes Andrea,” Allison chimed in again. “Bronda and I were so excited that she called us to say she was going to tickle you and asked for our advice. Since then we have been rereading the book and planning some new moves on you.”

“Mmmmmm hmmmmm.” Bronda added. “How I loved those long phone calls, where we’d plan and plan and plan.”

“And now Brie has all those plans, pages and pages of them in fact. With Gray’s anatomy in depth style diagrams.”

Andrea screamed again, having read Gray’s Anatomy in university and her mind fill itself with images of her most ticklish spots, drawn in minute detail.

“And of course all the bodies depicted in Gray’s were naked, just like you are now.” Brie turned to a lectern by the bed and began slowly turning pages in a binder, “Shall I turn to the armpits section, or the feet section or the privates section? The drawings are awesome there. Such detail all over.”

“PLEASE, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS! WHAT THEY DID TO ME ALMOST KILLED ME!”

“Oh so we’re attempted murderers now,” Bronda, snapped back, “Brie, I invite you to read the further punishment addendum, before you continue. I am not happy of being accused of attempted murder by tickling!”

“Neither am I,” Allison added, “And she has to answer for her accusations, without proof!”

Brie flipped the pages in the binder until she got to the addendum tab. “Well now I knew you two were thorough, but I never in my wildest most evil dreams would have imagined this. This is so sadistic and evil, bordering on maniacal and I even shudder just reading this. You would actually do this to her?”

Bronda smiled evilly. “If we were there: in less than a heartbeat.”

“That is,” Allison added, “If her heart was still beating.”

“Brie please don’t do this! Please don’t listen to them! They tickled the living shit out of me last time and I’m still fucking screwed up because of it.”

“Oh she was fucking screwed up alright,” Bronda retorted, “The stain on my bedroom wall from her pussy juices, told us that. And I’ve left it there as a souvenir. She arched her back to the breaking point and sprayed like a fire hose. She was creaming and screaming like no one’s business.”

“And we were so turned on,” Allison chimed in again, “That we spent the next several hours making love to her. Lesbian love.”

Brie giggled and turned a page. “And I see the drawings and diagrams are here to prove it. Not to mention some very explicate photographs as well.”

Andrea screamed. “OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU TOOK PICTURES!!!

“Enough to fill an entire album and scrapbook for each of us,” Allison replied, “And a couple left over for the website, complete with a stroke by stroke description of your tickle and orgasm. That was one hot thread, complete with a couple of video clips to put the whipped cream on the nipples. Or is that cherry on the parfait?”

“In any case I’m glad you sent me a copy of the album and the tape so that I could see it too. You both were so deliciously evil and sensually sadistic. But I wouldn’t go as far as calling you attempted murderers.”

“But she must pay for that indiscretion.” Bronda replied.

“And I shall follow your punishment plans to the very last stroke.”

Andrea frantically writhed in her bondage. “PLEASE FOR GOD’S SAKES, DON’T LISTEN TO THEM!!!”

But I must listen to them, as they know all your secrets, sensual and otherwise.”

“What do you think Allison, armpits or feet?”

“Oh definitely the armpits, nothing like rocking her world from the first stroke. Page 27 Brie and follow the diagrams very carefully, as this is a volcanic hotspot.

“PLEASE FOR GOD’S SAKES, DON’T LISTEN TO THEM!!! THEY WANT TO KILL ME!!!”

“Not kill you, not at all; just torture!”

Andrea bucked and writhed, rocking the bed she was on, her breath heavy and laboured. She was bucking and writhing with all the strength she had, but couldn’t get away from Brie. She was becoming even more hysterical and jerked wildly as she felt the girl’s breath on her face. The mere thought of the impending tickling was horrible as she knew that she was leaning over her head and eying her wide open armpits.

“Millimetres away from your armpits my fingers are, waiting to strike like a hawk on a mouse. Are you ready mouse?”

“Let her into your armpits darling, it will make it easier on you.”

“She has no choice being topless.” Brie laughed and the two girls laughed in unison, causing Andrea to scream once more and rock the bed.

Brie lowered her hands and made initial contact with her armpits and she rocked even further. Her fingers were at first light and spidery then slowly the built up speed, stroking from the outer edges into the deepest recesses and then back again. She screamed, arched her back then collapsed in a flurry of bucking, writhing and screaming to cackling laughter.

“That’s it darling.” Bronda spoke calmly, “You just give Brie what you give us.”

“Yes,” Allison added, “”And you give us everything.”

Brie was now vibrating her fingers in her pits and she was screaming and cackling louder than before. He was slowly digging in as well and she was straining at her bonds for all they were worth and rocking the bed.

“What makes it even worse for you my tickly one is that you have shaved extra close this morning, and I want to thank you for that.”

“And if she hasn’t.” Bronda added. “After we’ve tied her down, we shave her again, just to be sure. And we shave her very slowly as we know that the razor tickles.”

“Too bad you’re shaved then.” Brie replied. “They could teach me how to shave you.”

“And it would be an intensive lesson.” Bronda added. “A long and intensive lesson.”

Brie was delighted with her initial response as the effect she had on her was five-star, or in her case five feathers as she cackled intensely and continued to writhe the same. This exploration was proving to be a provenance of the tickles to come and he was thoroughly delighting in it all. She was delighted that she was a writher as she was moving so much from side to side she was beginning to push him off the bed.

“Brie, you were wondering what the rest of her is body like?” Bronda spoke up. “From reading the profile that we prepared for you, you’ll come to know that your feet are her worst spot and that the rest of her body is practically a ten on the ticklish scale.“

“So you’d better be prepared for the merciless tickle of a lifetime Andrea.” Allison chimed in.

“STAAHPPGGOODDAAMMMIIITTT DON’T LISTEN TO THEM!”

“Sorry Andrea, but they’re in charge.”

Brie stopped, listening to her scream. She leaned forward and kissed her quivering lips, holding it long enough to silence her. She continued kissing as he now vibrated her fingers in her armpits and her head shot to one side and again she screamed. As Brie vibrated and now also raked her nails over Andrea's hypersensitive armpits once more, she knew it tickled like fucking crazy and went absolutely hysterical in her intense writhing and screaming laughter. Brie was raking over every micrometer on sensitive skin. Andrea's head and body violently and repeatedly slammed into the mattress, causing the bed to rock like crazy. Now sweating like a pig from intense writhing, almost hoarse from laughing and screaming, hair disheveled from the intense writhing and now labored breathing to top it all off, Brie was constantly tickle-torturing Andrea into ticklish abandon.

“Try a little more edge.” Bronda spoke up. “We like those lungs to be toned and tortured.”

Andrea screamed again, this time now swearing and now seriously began rocking the bed. She now exploded with laughter as the fingers began to rub her drum tight skin and that made the tickles even worse.

“I’m so glad you shaved here too.” Brie commented. “It makes you much more sensitive, and tight skin is always more sensitive.”

"PLEASE GOD NO! NO DON'T DO THIS!"

Brie danced her hands in the smooth hollows and Andrea sharply squealed again as she immediately and simultaneously dug in dug in for a few moments.

"O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D-D! DON’T FUCKING DO THIS PLEASE!!!”

Andrea was definitely an intense bucker and a writher and this was all Brie needed to keep tickling. Her fingers were everywhere, from the outer edges through to the deepest recesses. Her spider like fingers lightly danced over the tender, taught skin, then dug in for all she was worth, then resumed dancing again. Long or short the digging and dancing was, was pure torture to her and she screamed and rocked the bed.

“Don’t forget to ticklerape those pits Brie, remember how we illustrated in the manual.”

“No problem there, I memorized that part.”

Andrea screamed and violently pulled on the restraints on her arms.

“FOR GOD’S SAKE, DON’T LISTEN TO THEM PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU!!!”

“And remember Brie,” Allison added. “The more she begs the less you listen.”

Andrea screamed as the tickling went on and on, but also screamed again as she felt her nipples being kissed as well.

That’s it Brie, rapekiss those nipples, get her horny, but not horny enough to cum. That’s for later.”

“Yeah make her nipples so erect they hurt.” Allison spoke up.

Brie now added one hand tickling her ribs and Andrea screamed further. The double tickling and the nipple kissing was pure torture personified and she rocketed every which way on the bed.

“Hey girl.” Bronda called out. “Remember that night you were turning sixteen! Remember the coming out party we gave you; we certainly had you coming out of your skin with all the tickling and orgasm denial we were giving you.”

“Yeah.” Allison chimed in, “You were yummers. A sixteen year old pussy, just waiting for the orgasm of a lifetime. And that’s when Mike stepped in and fingered you good.”

“He had you wetting yourself in no time and then put you through tickle hell; which was tickle heaven to us.”

“Didn’t he even tell you he was a burger king and that he wanted to show you his whopper.”

“And called you Wendy,” Allison chimed in again. “Saying you were open late so that he could eat great.”

“By the way Brie, all the details of that night are in the manual, if you want to help her relive her sixteenth birthday party.”

“Where she was the party favor.”

Andrea didn’t like being referred to as the party favor, then and now and she screamed as Brie’s fingers did their torturous work. Suddenly, ten fingers spidered over tummy and spidered down to her pussy got to the edge of it then spidered back.

“FUCK NO, DON’T GO THERE!”

His fingers went back down only this time spidered onto her pussy and spidered all around and over the lips.

“Someone shaved for me, or should I say for us. Now where is that feather you two gave me for lips.”

She screamed as the feather made its initial touch of her pussy and she bucked wildly. Her constant writhing though, offered little protection from it and its teasing tendrils were torture. She could feel her lips baring the brunt of the sensual stroking and there was nothing she could do to stop him. Her loins were being stretched to the limit and she could now feel a primeval urge bubbling deep inside of her.

"FFFFFUUUUCCCKKKK pleeeeeease, pleeeeeease donnnn't dooooo thiiiiiis! ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Y-y-y-ou're th-th-thoroughly f-f-f-fucking e-e-vilahahahahahahaha." She was in complete and utter turmoil as the feather felt oh so sensual on her lips, but its tickling tendrils were such torture. Slowly her womanhood was being divided and conquered as she jerked and desperately tried to close her legs.

“You got the evil part right.” Bronda answered back.

“But the fucking part’s to come later. And who knows who could be doing that.”

Brie thoroughly delighted in Andrea’s reactions, and continued stroking, teasing and tickling the tender lips. She watched the lips with great fascination and relish as they pulsated and expanded apart from each other. Now the feather tip was able to dip in-between the spasming lips and tormented the tender bud below. This was pure sensual agony for her and she screamed once more and begged them to stop.

“In a few moments my dear.” Shee spoke softly. “You might orgasm and yes orgasm exquisitely.”

“I’d suggest going for the armpits again now.” Allison spoke up. “Time for her rocket to the moon ride.”

“NOOOOOOOO, DON’T LISTEN TO HER, FOR GOD’S SAKE!”

“I’m only following their orders and loving every minute of it.” With that Brie placed her fingers into her armpits and spidered all over, ever so slowly.

She violently arched her back, fell back on the bed and began bouncing up and down, head repeatedly smashing onto the mattress. Her mouth opened wide and screams of laughter roared forth and she bucked like crazy.

“Ok.” Allison spoke up. “I think it’s time for her surprise. What do you say Bronda?”

“Yep, it’s time for our coming out party.

The door opened and in walked Allison and Bronda. Andrea screamed seeing her tormentors standing there in person and watching them come closer.

“Brie.“ Allison stood at Andrea’s feet looked evilly at her. “You continue with the armpits and we’ll take the feet and groin.”

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back