• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[6/26/12]* The Russian Tourist *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Magnia is a Russian tourist who's new to the area and Cinea struck up a conversation with her. She gave her an invitation to go back out on another night and asked her to meet her at the location you see in the attached photos. The truth is, Cinea took notice of her high arches and slender torso and wanted to get her in the stocks, so she convinces her to have a seat. Once strapped in, Cinea springs the trap. She begins with some feather teasing, followed by her torterous nails and then, the brush! Later on she uses oil to enhance the reactions but not before she has some sensual fun with her soles. Cinea takes notice that Magnia has very ticklish underarms and wastes no time exploiting it. She swings and tries to get away, but it's no use, she's locked in and Cinea knows it!

Overall I'd characterize Magnia as moderate to moderate high on the tickle scale, depending on where and how it is done.

STATS

Length: 19 minutes (9 feet only, 10 upper only)
Starring: Magnia, Cinea
Shoe Size: Magnia (9), Cinea (6.5)
Relevant Sequels: None
Magnia's Other Appearances: None
Cinea's Other Appearances: The Ticklish Gamer, Fashionably Ticklish, Olga's Revenge, The Ticklish Trap

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to theHD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

The Russian Tourist - HD Preview

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

PURCHASING

If you are interested in purchasing this clip, please contact us directly on the forum or via e-mail to arrange a buy. Currently, we are only doing so via private sales until our new web solution is ready. Please note in both cases, the prices will not mirror clips4sale, but are still reasonable.

Attachments

• trt-hires1.jpg
    trt-hires1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 755
  • trt-hires2.jpg
    trt-hires2.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 911
  • trt-hrs2-1.jpg
    trt-hrs2-1.jpg
    844.2 KB · Views: 1,831
  • trt-hrs11-1.jpg
    trt-hrs11-1.jpg
    736.3 KB · Views: 1,451
  • TRTOURIST-PreviewSD.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 2,266
Last edited:
Since you only sell your clips separately from clips4sale why don't you ever put up how much you are asking for the clip with the description? But it does look like a good clip.

That's not a bad idea actually. The private sale model won't be forever, of course, so that's one of the reasons I haven't.

It's a cute clip - I tried to be as accurate as I could with the description and am glad you enjoyed it :).

Since you only sell your clips separately from clips4sale why don't you ever put up how much you are asking for the clip with the description? But it does look like a good clip.

I like this clip. Exploring ticklish underarms are always welcome in my world. Nice work here.

I think this clip has some really good upper body tickling in it for sure. Her armpits are a killer for her and it shows everytime Cinea attacks them. Thanks TU, as always, for your kind words :).

I like this clip. Exploring ticklish underarms are always welcome in my world. Nice work here.

Yeah her underarms look wicked sensitive from the preview good job.

Magnia has an Infectious Laugh!!!
I also Love her Feet, Very Yummy!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Thanks Skull! Unfortunately this clip didn't do all that well. Not sure why, but such is the way it goes sometimes.

Magnia has an Infectious Laugh!!!
I also Love her Feet, Very Yummy!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Sorry, know this is old, but did this one ever make it onto the store? :)

It should have, but upon checking I see that it did not. I seem to have done that for a couple clips now. One day I'm going to just blitz add them. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

That sounds awesome - thanks! Also, sad to hear you will be selling the brand - your store has been my favorite over the last decade! I wish you well though in your future ventures.

No problem! I didn't list it originally because upon review I just didn't feel it was up to quality standards. Also, thank you so much for your kind words. This is definitely a very hard thing for me to do as I am extremely passionate about what I do and how I do it. We're all here because we share and appreciate the same passion.

That sounds awesome - thanks! Also, sad to hear you will be selling the brand - your store has been my favorite over the last decade! I wish you well though in your future ventures.

Hey Darth, is this clip for sale anywhere? The preview looks like a lot of fun, Cinea is a great tickler and her victim is lovely and has some awesome looking feet.

You highlighted an issue with my store! Thanks for bringing this to my attention! When I run the next update I'll be sure to re-add it to make it available for purchase.

Hey Darth, is this clip for sale anywhere? The preview looks like a lot of fun, Cinea is a great tickler and her victim is lovely and has some awesome looking feet.

I'd still love to see this available for purchase someday. Cinea is one of my favorite ticklers and this girl's high arches are delicious :wub:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back