• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commercial

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
Does anybody remember the Tickle anti-persperant commecials from the mid to late 70s? I remember one of them with 4 different ladies laying down laughing and the announcer said they were getting thier feet tickled I remember feeling ripped off because they didnt show the actual foot tickling
Die Son Of Jor-el!

For some reason that just jogged my memory to another commercial, from the late 80s I think cause I was pretty young at the time. It was for Hefty garbage bags, and had a woman in a wedding dress hanging over a vat of grapes, holding onto the bag straps to prove how strong they were. At the end the guy asked her "are you ticklish," and started wiggling his finger towards her underarm while this horrified look came over her face. I was mesmerized but, again, pissed cause they didnt' show any actually tickling. Anyone remember this?

I remember the "Tickle" deodorant commercials!!! It was the mid to late 70's, and the camera just cut between a series of pretty girls giggling. But where our memories diverge is that the announcer says they are laughing because they are USING the deodorant "Tickle", not that someone was tickling their feet. I also remember that the giggling seemed "acted" and not actually being tickled....which is pretty wild considering I was no more than 10 or 11 when these commercials aired. But I do remember them like it was yesterday!! I LOVED those commercials!!! That became my favorite deodorant-and I wasn't even old enough to USE deodorant! (lol!)

The story gets even more personal! I remember that my aunt (who was really beautiful and was in her very early twenties actually used this deodorant!!! I distinctly remember seeing it on her bureau and asking her about it ("innocently"-even then I knew!!). I asked "Why do they call it Tickle?" and she said "Because supposedly it's supposed to tickle you when you use it" (she said it sarcastically).

Not to get into icky areas,(but maybe just this one case), this aunt was super ticklish and me and my brother used to gang up like crazy on her and really let her have it. She was really beautiful (in the 70's), long straight brown hair and a really pretty face. Even now at family gatherings, her husband tickles her (or she'll tickle him)...I get so uncomfortable I always leave the room! And I think that's what I'm going to do now! Bye!

Still Around?

Isn't Tickle deodorant still around? If so, I wonder why they aren't making any effort to market it! In the days of the totally organic experience, I would think some sensual tickle commercials would be popular... And just think of who the Tickle Girl could be!

Bandit

tickle is not around anymore

unfortunately tickle deodorant is not around, i also rememgber those commercials, i liked them, i remember one where a girl is doing a pullup and then she just starts laughing. to bad they the went out of business, just think of all those commercials they would have made to this day .
snips

I remember the Tickle commercials, and I have the Glad bags commercial on tape...kind of. I cut it off just as the bald guy asks, "Are you ticklish?" Sucks, 'cuz the woman's reaction to his approaching fingers and his taunting ("Here comes Mr. Noody..!) was pretty good.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back