• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nancy Kovack

chase

TMF Poster
Film she references is "Diary Of A Madman" 1963.

Attachments

• NK.jpg
    NK.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,195
I don't know what kind of horla possessed me last night [<--lame, ham-handed topical allusion] but unusually for me I was lazily channel-surfing and happened to alight upon Turner Classic Movies and its airing of Diary of a Madman. Never having seen this movie, I was intrigued enough to watch the whole thing, and at the end host Ben Mankiewicz came on in the standard TCM post-film commentary and related a version of the above anecdote about Kovack (whose name he kept mispronouncing as "Kovacs," I guess thinking of TV pioneer Ernie Kovacs--any physical similarity I sincerely doubt). "Intrigued" even more, mainly because I've lusted after that sultry, high-cheekboned vixen Kovack ever since I saw her bare feet and midriff in the "A Private Little War" episode of the original Star Trek, I discovered the following fuller account of the story right on TCM's own page for the film:

Nancy Kovack recalled in Science Fiction Stars and Horror Heroes by Tom Weaver that Price "was very respectful and I found that unusual. I knew that I wasn't known, and yet he was very respectful of me and kindly - he didn't have to be....I remember that just before the scene where he kills me with the knife, Vincent Price was tickling me and I was laughing, and I couldn't stop after that!"

Here is the referenced scene (the parts that actually made it onto film, anyway, sadly):

Lucky Vincent. ;)

For the love of God, Montressor!

Indeed, just another reason Price remains my Bro-God. Now we just need some video-editing genius to take the above clip and make an oversized feather or electric toothbrush be what he menacingly draws out of his overcoat instead of that butcher knife.

One of my favorite actors just became MORE favorite! Thanks for posting this.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back