• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my Friends Sister

ddd

Verified
Now that college is finally long out of the way. (minus the amazing debt of course) I will finally be getting around to posting more experiences with Aunt Mary and my friends sister Brittany. I will not repost the first parts of my experiences with Brittany and instead repost the memeories that occured once she turned 18. I will start with the end of my original post.

This is the non-tickle story. It basically leads to the final tickle experience so I hope while it’s a non tk post, it won’t cause any problems. It’s a nice change of pace incident.

Years had gone by and I hadn’t had a chance to tickle Brittany's feet. Truthfully, we had kind of gotten older and just didn’t think about it. Fast forward to the summer of 2009 and Carl and I had finished our second year of college while Brittany had graduated high school. While still a bit shy, she had blossomed into an attractive young women who had probably finally gotten over her crush on me and accepted our somewhat brother/sister relationship.

The family was going to Hawaii to celebrate her graduation and had asked me to come by the house to water their plants while they were gone. I made some money and was allowed to use their pool to stay cool. (Good deal in that summer!) So the day before they left, I was at the house to pick up a spare set of keys and noticed Brittany in a pair of blue sandals. While I hadn’t tickled her in years, it was hard not to notice her feet as she grew up. She had a perfect set of toes, complete with a milky white sole I had seen on many occasions. I had thought about what it would be like to tickle her feet again, but at this older age, I assumed Brittany would find it creepy and never did a thing about it.

Two days later, I came to the house, watered the plants and went up to Brittany's room to water some plants in her room. As I finished up, I saw those same blue sandals sitting right by her bed. Without a second thought, I picked up both sandals and sniffed them, getting a heavenly smell.

I got another chance at this a month later when all but Carl went to a family gathering in Idaho. Carl had stayed behind as school was starting for him. He invited me and another friend to go swimming and just hangout.

Since that first incident, I wanted to smell Brittany's sandal or shoe again but never had the chance until we were getting ready to hit the pool. As we did that, a quick idea formed. I said I had missed a phone call. I never got reception in that house (still don’t) and went back into the house to go to the front and actually get reception. Of course, I made a detour right to Brittany's room and found a pair of TOM’s shoes, I know she frequently wore. Once again, I took a quick sniff and got that same smell. Heading back to the pool, I could only hope I would ever get a chance to tickle Brittany's feet again. Then came November 2010, but that’s a post for another day.

I hope it’s ok to post a non-tk, more fetish story here, but I feel it’s just a lead in to the final tickle. That will come soon.

November, 2010

nearly ten years had passed since I had last tickled Brittany’s feet. Sure I had thought about it, but I never acted on it in order to not do something that a person who was practically my sister would find creepy. I never thought I would get to tickle her again until this past November.

Carl, my best friend forever, has joined the United State Navy. (Brief diversion, Carl, im proud of you buddy, take care and ill see you when you’re on break in the summer) His mom naturally, is having a tough time dealing with this and since im practically her second son, ive gone over from time to time just to say hi and chat. Its weird going there and not seeing Carl but anything I can do to cheer his mom up a bit, Ill do it.

I go up to the house and Brittany answered the door. Im now twenty one and she is nineteen. We greet each other our usual way with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Her mom wasn’t home yet but she invited me in. Like usual, we sat in the living room and started talking. She said it was tough not having her blood brother around but having her almost brother (me) was an okay substitute. We then started talking about the good times the three of us had growing up. Playing video games, swimming, camping, biking on a trail near their home, sliding down their hill, just good ole times. Then Brittany made a comment that threw me completely.

“Do you remember when I would let you tickle my feet?”

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Of course I remembered, but I didn’t want her to know that. Keeping a straight face, I pretended to think deep down before I came up with a response.

“I think so, some stupid thing we used to do. What made you think of that?”

“Give me a minute” Brittany said as she went to her room. As she left, I let out a deep breath, hoping she hadn’t figured something out. Brittany then returned and handed me a domino and a piece of paper she said she found while cleaning her room. There, in my scrawny handwriting, written ten years ago.

Secret-Brittany held dominos between her toes for twenty seconds before they were tickled out. Will try to improve.

At this point, still acting calm. I started to laugh.

“I remember now, our little secret, don’t know why we did it, but we did” (bold faced lie I know”

Brittany laughed “yeah, it was our secret, but it tickled a lot” With that she got a slight grin on her face”

“Since were being nostalgic, how bout we play our little secret, for old times sake” and with that Brittany extended her bare feet towards me.

For a now known foot/tickle man, this was a dream come true. Brittany, a nineteen year old woman, was allowing me to play with her feet. I wanted to of course, but knew I couldn’t seem too eager.

“Well, if you want to, I said, just once for old time’s sake”

“Go ahead” Brittany responded

With that, I began to scribble my fingers all over Brittany’s feet. Im happy to say that Brittany’s nineteen year old feet were just as ticklish as her ten year old feet.

“hahahaohthattickleshahaha’’ Brittany laughed as I ran my fingers all over her feet. It was wonderful to once again hear Brittany’s girlish giggles fill that room. Just like old times.

After a few more minutes of this, I took the domino and stuck it between Brittany’s right big toe and her index toe. I dug into her sole and she held the domino for half a minute before it dropped. A new record that Brittany celebrated.

After that we decided that was probably a good time to stop.

“My feet are so ticklish” Brittany giggled “still it was fun to do that again”

“Yeah” I replied, “always good to catch up on old times” I reached out and gave Brittany’s feet one last tickle and that was it.

Well folks, weve come to the end of my memories of tickling Brittany’s feet. Thank you for reading, commenting, and enjoying. I will repost this as an unabridged story, and then I will post of instances regarding my aunt’s feet. But that’s for another day.

DDD

November, 2010

nearly ten years had passed since I had last tickled Brittany’s feet. Sure I had thought about it, but I never acted on it in order to not do something that a person who was practically my sister would find creepy. I never thought I would get to tickle her again until this past November.

Carl, my best friend forever, has joined the United State Navy. (Brief diversion, Carl, im proud of you buddy, take care and ill see you when you’re on break in the summer) His mom naturally, is having a tough time dealing with this and since im practically her second son, ive gone over from time to time just to say hi and chat. Its weird going there and not seeing Carl but anything I can do to cheer his mom up a bit, Ill do it.

I go up to the house and Brittany answered the door. Im now twenty one and she is nineteen. We greet each other our usual way with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Her mom wasn’t home yet but she invited me in. Like usual, we sat in the living room and started talking. She said it was tough not having her blood brother around but having her almost brother (me) was an okay substitute. We then started talking about the good times the three of us had growing up. Playing video games, swimming, camping, biking on a trail near their home, sliding down their hill, just good ole times. Then Brittany made a comment that threw me completely.

“Do you remember when I would let you tickle my feet?”

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Of course I remembered, but I didn’t want her to know that. Keeping a straight face, I pretended to think deep down before I came up with a response.

“I think so, some stupid thing we used to do. What made you think of that?”

“Give me a minute” Brittany said as she went to her room. As she left, I let out a deep breath, hoping she hadn’t figured something out. Brittany then returned and handed me a domino and a piece of paper she said she found while cleaning her room. There, in my scrawny handwriting, written ten years ago.

Secret-Brittany held dominos between her toes for twenty seconds before they were tickled out. Will try to improve.

At this point, still acting calm. I started to laugh.

“I remember now, our little secret, don’t know why we did it, but we did” (bold faced lie I know”

Brittany laughed “yeah, it was our secret, but it tickled a lot” With that she got a slight grin on her face”

“Since were being nostalgic, how bout we play our little secret, for old times sake” and with that Brittany extended her bare feet towards me.

For a now known foot/tickle man, this was a dream come true. Brittany, a nineteen year old woman, was allowing me to play with her feet. I wanted to of course, but knew I couldn’t seem too eager.

“Well, if you want to, I said, just once for old time’s sake”

“Go ahead” Brittany responded

With that, I began to scribble my fingers all over Brittany’s feet. Im happy to say that Brittany’s nineteen year old feet were just as ticklish as her ten year old feet.

“hahahaohthattickleshahaha’’ Brittany laughed as I ran my fingers all over her feet. It was wonderful to once again hear Brittany’s girlish giggles fill that room. Just like old times.

After a few more minutes of this, I took the domino and stuck it between Brittany’s right big toe and her index toe. I dug into her sole and she held the domino for half a minute before it dropped. A new record that Brittany celebrated.

After that we decided that was probably a good time to stop.

“My feet are so ticklish” Brittany giggled “still it was fun to do that again”

“Yeah” I replied, “always good to catch up on old times” I reached out and gave Brittany’s feet one last tickle and that was it.

Great to see your stories back! Cant wait to hear more about Brittany and Aunt Mary!

Really loved this the first time around. Cant wait to see what you have in store!

Thanks all. Im working on getting the other more recent experiences up. Rewriting them is a bit of a hassle but I hope to have them back up soon.

Thanks for the nice story. I am looking forward to hearing more from you.

This is a story that was oringally posted in the Original Tickling My Friend's Sister thread. Ive finally felt the urge to get this thread back and going so here are the first of some memories with Brittany.

As I mentioned before, I will not report the original memoires that took place when Brittany and I were much younger but if youd like, you can PM me about them.

As mentioned in a previous story, my best friend Carl has joined the US Navy. (as of now, he is closer to home in San Deigo, a very nice option since he gets to come home on occasion and Brittany and I sometimes go down to see him so it all works out)

After completing two parts of his three part training, Carl was allowed a month plus at home before he went on to New York and as such, his family threw a party for him.

I arrived at the house the day before the party to help Brittany set up a little bit. After some small talk, she went upstairs while I went outside setting up tables and chairs. This took probably less then half an hour and I returned inside looking for what else Brittany needed to have done.

I hear her in her room so I headed up the stairs and into her room but did not see Brittany. I looked around and found her kneeling in her closet looking for something or whatever, but with her bare soles staring right at me. As she sat back on her feet, the wrinkles were amazing and something I couldnt possibly pass up but I knew I needed to act a bit funny here.

"What are you looking for" I asked.

"Ill show you when I find it" she responded. (an opening that I took)

"Really" I said kneeling down, "it looks like its a big secret" and with that I gently ran my fingers along Brittany's soles.

"Heyhahahahahaha" Brittany started to giggle out "nothatsecrethahahahahahacutiithahaha"

I knew I was just having a small but of fun so I just ran my fingers over her feet a bit longer before pulling away as the last of her giggles left her.

"I meant this right here" she said handing me a photo of the three of us. "not our secret"

"Sorry Britt" i reponsded "but you said secret" at that we burst out laughing before she recovered and gave me a whack upside the head. Otherwise the party went off without a hitch and all was well.

A few more with Britt, Aunt Mary and other friends to come.

Welcome back! Looking forward to more Brittany and Aunt Mary stories!

Excellent story, ddd. Thanks for sharing it. Tickling Brittany sounds like it was incredible.

Thanks Mitchell! It was awesome indeed. Hoping to get all my threads an update this week.

Thanks SoleSeeker! Im glad youve liked my stories. Im hoping to have an update on this one tomorrow.

I cant say which of your stories I love more so Ill just say I love them all! Keep up the great memories!

Of course as we get older and get into college or the Navy as in Carl's case, the chances for me to hang out with Brittany do drop. We tried to make it a point to have lunch or hang out once a month but it gets harder as life gets busier. Luckily this was one of the times we got to hang out.

Wed gone out to lunch one afternoon and Id gone back to the house to say hi to thier mother (whom I dont see as ofton as I once used to) As we sat at the table just talking a bit more, about life, Carl whatever, it seemed like nothing was going to happen. As we talked, I looked into the chair next to me and noticed Brittany had put her legs on the chair, with her bare feet looking right at me. Who knows if she was asking for it?

"I miss my brother" Brittany said with a sigh.

"I miss my best friend" I replied. With an idea popping into my head. "So lets cheer each other up a bit."

"How" she replied.

"With our secret" i replied and I reached out and softly ran my fingers over her soles. Brittany jumped up a bit but giggled along as I tickled her soles and toes for about twenty seconds. I pulled away as she finished her giggles but did admit it cheered her up a bit.

Two more Brittany stories, one more friend, and more Aunt Mary to go.

All
Thank you for your kind words and comments about my memories. In reponse to some question, I have added an album to my profile. Feel free to check it out. I will make changes if the need arises.

But for now, enjoy and more memories to come!

Looking forward to your final stories with Brittany and the secret!

More wonderful memories with Brittany right there! Thanks for posting again!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back