• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what shoes should she wear at a tickle session?

feetitk

TMF Novice
Finally...after a long wait, my gf allowed me to tickle her. I know how i will tickle her, but she likes to know how she should dress up to 'impress' me. :D Any ideas what dress and shoes in particular i should get her to wear?

Okay, why do you ask US how she should impress YOU?

These are things that should be based on hers and your likes and dislikes... not us because we are all different. That being said...I go by Half the fun is getting there

Backless slides with clear plastic. Also red slides are fun. (See TXGIGGLEE) in my profile. When you have her all tied up and you slowly remove the shoe you can tease her with what is about to happen. By the time you get to her feet she will go crazy (unless she is not very ticklish).

I recently got these 5 inch Black Ankle Strap Stiletto heels.
You could try these... :)

sexy-21-blk-pat.jpg

midriff shirt, daisy dukes, flip flops, painted toenails. An ankle bracelet and/or a toering or 2 would be a nice touch. That's pretty much the universal look that gets male 'lers tongues hanging out.

Spaghetti strap high heel sandals, alot of open areas to start with from toe to heel

Finally...after a long wait, my gf allowed me to tickle her. I know how i will tickle her, but she likes to know how she should dress up to 'impress' me. :D Any ideas what dress and shoes in particular i should get her to wear?

What difference does it make? The shoes will be coming off anyway

Holy thread brought back from the dead Batman! 2012 people! I would like to hope this session happened.

I agree with magic fingers. The shoes that look the best on the floor, bed, ceiling fan, etc......(from five years ago, more or less, thanks pd2)

Love that look. Jeans, beige nylons, sneakers. Also a huge fan of bare feet in blue flats, when I see women in shoes like those it's physically difficult for me to not attack them!

I like these Camila-Cabello-Feet-1802082b.jpg
or these kdjglkdsjbhldskfj.jpg
or these Cheryl-Cole-Feet-296772a.jpg

Lot's of open area to tease before they come off and the real tickling starts!

Those shoes are great Yuna...good call! Hoping you get tickles everytime you wear them...

Irish heels i think they are called. Lots of open arch to tease...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back