• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family memories

brazilian

TMF Poster
Family memories

When i was younger i used to play tickle games with my sister. She was 2 years younger then me and we used to be very close.
I remember specially of one weekend when we were home alone. We lived in this farm where the farm house was very far from the other houses and our parents had to go to work in the city in that weekend.
“perfect”I thought to myself.
My parents bedroom had this huge king size bed with four wood posts in each corner.
In the morning we were by the pool so she was wearing a black bikini.
I asked her if she wanted to play a tie-up game and she promptly said yes.
I took her to the bedroom and the silk white ropes were already attached to the bed posts.
She laid there spreadeagle while I tied her up. When I was finished, I had her completely helpless in a very tight position with her feet hanging just off the edge of the bed with the ankles tied tightly against the bedposts. I blindfolded her with this black bandana and started to lightly scratch my nails in the hollows of her armpits making her jump and trash around pulling at her bonds with all her might. AAAH! HEHEHE! LEEEET ME CAA…CATCH MY BREATH…HAHAHA!
“Now you’re mine for the entire weekend sis”.
NOOOO! PLEE…AHAHAH!AAAH!
I went to her feet and I worked my way up and down her soles using my fingernails and an old toothbrush ”AHHH! I’M GOING CRAZY EEEH! HAHAHA!” All she could do was wiggle her feet what gave her no protection at all.
Next I proceeded with a long feather up and down her legs
“OH MY GOOOD! HAHAHA! STOP! STOP! CAN’T HANDLE! CAN’T HANDLE!”
“OH I THINK YOU CAN TAKE A LOT MORE” with that a put the tip of the feather in her belly bottom making little circles. She was already a mess with tears rolling from her eyes, her hair in front of her face and the torture of her tummy was driving her insane.
Finally I decided to give her a break. “well sister, I’m going to give you a rest before the grand finale”
“NO NO I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE. PLEASE STOP! CAN’T HANDLE IT! CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE TICKLING. PLEASE I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT”
"WHAT I WANT IS YOU TO ASK ME TO TICKLE YOUR ARMPITS"
"NO!NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT!"
"OK! SO I'LL JUST TICKLE YOU SOME MORE" And then i dug my fingers in her ribcage
"HAHAHA!HEHEHE!OK!OK!HOHOHO!HAAA!HA!OK!STOP!STOP!"
"I DIDN'T HEAR YOU..."
"PLEASE HEHE! TICKLE... TICKLE.."
"TICKLE WHAT?"Starting on her ribs again
"NOOO!HAHA! MY ARM...HEHEH!MY ARMPITS! MY ARMPITS! AHHH!HEHEHE!GIGGLE GIGGLE PLEASE TICKLE MY ARMPITS!OAHHH!HOHOHO!OH GOD! OH GOD!
STOOP! HAHAHAHA!STOOO...HEHEHE!"
I settled the alarm clock for 15 minutes and unfolded a massive attack on her most vulnerable spot, her armpits, alternating light scratches from the upper arm to the upper limits of her ribcage with digging on her deep hollows.
Squirming, jumping, trashing, tears rolling but no sound could be heard in the first minute then it came”NOOO STOOOOOP PLEEEE AIEHHH AHHH HAHAHAHA! FUUUCK HEHEHE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE AHAHAH HE AAAAH!
NO MORE! NO MORE! HAHAHA!HAHAHAHA!HEEEE!HEEE!AIEHHH!NOOOO!STOOO...HAHAHA!”
Afraid of someone hearing her i produced another bandana and gagged her"mmmmf mfggg mmmmh MMMMH MFFFTOP STOFFFMMM MMMMM!"
Finally I stoped and let her rest. I told her “well I hope you liked it because you’re mine for the entire weekend” I left her tied and went to the family room to watch some videos and from time to time I checked on her to see if everything was alright and poking her in the ribs to make her jump a little. I even let her tie-me up in the same position that she was what turned out to be a mistake because she was even more sadistic then i was probing all my tickle spots setting the alarm clock for 30 minutes. When i saw that i started to protest but she gagged me with the same bandana and then she gave me the most cruel tickle-torture i have ever received.
I can tell you she liked all the tie-up and tickle games we had because we had other sessions like that and today I think she even has some of those games with her husband.

Forgive my english!
Feedbacks please !

Last edited:
brazilian - GREAT story!! PLEASE write a complete one detailing her revenge you briefly mentioned here. But one minor detail is missing from this story; how old were your sister and you?

This was a great story! You're a lucky guy to have grown up in these circumstances. Wish it was me ! :D

?

I could never get off on tickling any of my relatives which is sad because they make such ample targets.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back