• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A College Tickling (FFFF/F)- Part 4

gba52

Hey everyone. I left this story off late last year and am just now returning to it. I introduced a bit of a plot change so this installment is light on tickling but sets things up for a great part 5 and beyond. Hope you all enjoy.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...(FFF-F)-Part-1 (Part 1)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...(FFF-F)-Part-2 (Part 2)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?210006-A-College-Tickling-(FFF-F)-Part-3

Lauren and Carleigh had returned to their sorority house in a panic about their best friend Kristen. They had spent the evening tickling and teasing curly-haired Brittany, an activity which had thoroughly aroused all three and promised to be one of the most erotic scenes any of them had ever seen. But, just as they had completely stripped Brittany and were preparing to send her completely over the edge of orgasmic bliss, the door had slammed open and three very large, very angry women had appeared in their midst.

The three intruders just happened to be friends of Brittany’s older sister. They had been walking by the scene of the girl’s escapade when they noticed Brittany’s loud, muffled moans coming from a slightly opened bedroom window. Curious if they’d stumbled across an intimate moment, the three women (none of whom was particularly active sexually and thus rather curious about the whole thing) had quietly moved toward the window. The largest and most dominating of the three, a short-haired, burly softball player named Sally, had peered into the window with prurient interest only to discover that the muffled moans were coming from the little sister of one of her best friends. Brittany was naked, spread-eagled and tied to a bed while three beautiful girls, all fully clothed, were tickling, teasing and sexually stimulating her.

Sally immediately understood the situation. Brittany’s sister had talked for years about discovering her little sister’s tickling fetish, which often served as a source of good-natured humor among their set of friends. Sally had no doubt that, however the escapade had begun, Brittany was enjoying herself immensely- the lustful moans and violently grinding hips confirmed it.

But Sally was nothing if not calculating. The sight of these three gorgeous girls tickling and teasing her sister’s friend was deeply arousing, and, by the looks on their faces, her two companions (Anna and Mary), were similarly affected. Sally quickly noticed the very tall brunette who was alternating between licking Brittany’s arches and taunting her with cruel comments about everything from her curly hair to her slightly chubby tummy. In her skin-tight blouse, short jean skirt, black leggings and tan Ugg boots, the tall brunette was truly enchanting. Sally quickly formulated a plan.

Whispering “follow my lead” to Mary and Anna, Sally snuck along the outer wall of the apartment and slightly nudged the front door; when it was clearly unlocked, she burst into a smile. These silly bimbos couldn’t event remember to lock the door, she thought to herself. Holding up three fingers to signal a countdown, she readied herself for action. As her last finger went down, Sally plunged her broad shoulders into the door and raised herself to her impressive 6’2” height.

“What the fuck are you doing to Brittany!” Sally roared as she and her two friends surged into the room. Lauren, the tall brunette, was evilly running her French-manicured nail through Brittany’s curl-covered mound as her captive writhed and ground her hips furiously. At the bottom of the bed, Carleigh, a stunning blonde wearing tight jeans, a turtleneck and high-heeled brown boots, was hungrily sucking Brittany’s adorable pudgy toes while furiously fondling her own aching, rock-hard nipples. Kristen, a petite and adorable brunette perfectly attired in a red long-sleeved shirt, black jeans and 3-inch designer pumps, was sawing a goose feather over Brittany’s engorged nipples. Sally quickly absorbed the scene and decided to add a little excitement of her own.

“What the fuck do you stupid bitches think you’re doing?” Sally yelled, trying her best to intimidate the obviously shocked coeds.

Her acting skills were succeeding better than she could have imagined. Sally cut an imposing figure with her sheer height, muscular frame, short hair and harsh facial features. Anna and Mary were only slightly less intimidating.

Kristen, the most reserved of the three ticklers about the entire venture, dropped her goose feather and stared, mouth agape, at the new arrivals before turning around and sprinting for the exits, her designer pumps clacking frantically on the wood floors. “Get her!” Sally shouted, sending Mary running off in search of the fleeing beauty.

The flurry of movement set things up perfectly for Carleigh, who’d stopped pleasuring herself and used the commotion to slip past Anna and Sally and out the front door toward safety. Anna quickly took off after her. This left Lauren, who’d slightly regained her composure, staring directly at Sally, who could barely conceal her excitement. Unusually for Lauren, she chose not to antagonize or insult the macho-looking woman before her; instead, realizing she’d be quickly outmatched in a physical confrontation, she sprinted past Sally towards the door. Anticipating this, Sally reached a powerful hand out and yanked at Lauren’s tight shirt, tearing a large part of the sleeve off and eliciting a shriek of surprise from the normally haughty coed. Despite this, Lauren was able to continue running and quickly fled into darkness.

Sally sighed with disappointment. Anna returned shortly without the pretty blonde, looking rather disappointed herself. Sally quickly turned to Brittany, who was yelling into her gag. The large girl removed her friend’s sister’s blindfold and Anna began untying her.

“Well, well, little Brittany,” Sally said with a grin as she removed the gag. “What have you gotten yourself into?” Brittany, who was beyond shocked and incredibly embarrassed to see her sister’s best friend at this moment, launched into a frantic explanation of how the three girls, who she had never actually seen, had jumped her, stripped her, and than proceeded to tickle and tease her against her will.

When she got to “against her will”, Sally held up a hand. “Spare me, Britt. We all know about your little fetish.” Brittany turned beat red and averted her eyes- she’d been hoping to present herself as a victim, not a willing participant in the whole ordeal. Hoping to reclaim the moral high ground, she quickly added, “Well, whatever. But they were total fucking bitches. One of them kept taunting me the whole time, about my hair, my weight, whatever. Total bitch.”

“And you never saw them at all?” Sally asked, although she was pretty sure which girl had been doing the taunting.

“Well, right before they grabbed me I saw this really tall brunette. Like the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen in real life. Long black hair, tan, the whole deal. But I have no idea which one was such a **** to me.” Brittany averted her eyes again.

Sally’s mind had begun to formulate a plan. “Okay, Britt. Since you’re into this stuff, what would you say to the idea of giving these little bitches a taste of their own medicine? And maybe we can figure out which one was being so evil to you.”

Brittany’s eyes widened and she involuntarily smiled. “I’d know her voice anywhere. And I can still smell her perfume. If we ever found her, the things I’d do to her...” Brittany’s voice trailed off, somewhere between filled with lust and aching for revenge.

“Well, we can see what we can do. Speaking of which, where’s Mary...” Sally was cut off in mid-sentence by muffled yells and the sound of Mary’s voice saying “Shut the fuck up, girly girl.” In walked Mary with a petite, perfectly-dressed 5’6” brunette walking in front of her and struggling frantically to get away while Mary held her arms behind her back in an uncomfortable lock. She had been gagged with a red bandana and her big green eyes looked positively horrified.

“Speak of the devil...” Sally said, her mouth opening in a giant, wolf-like smile. She took Kristen in from her now slightly disheveled brown hair to her expensive Italian 3 inch pumps. For her small stature, Kristen had relatively large and very perky breasts, accented by her long-sleeved red shirt. Her black skin-tight jeans showed off every bit of her extremely tight little body.

Sally walked over, still smiling, and removed the bandana gag. Kristen began screaming to be released and pleading that it was all a misunderstanding. “You’d recognize the voice, right? This the girl who was taunting you?” Brittany immediately shook her head. She was still overwhelmed by the nights events and now, having one of her former captors being held before her, sent a thrill through her womanhood.

Brittany stood up and walked, stark naked, towards the captured brunette, who looked positively terrified by the situation. She, too, looked Kristen up and down, her eyes resting on the girl’s expensive stiletto heels. “This is the one who has a thing for my boobs. She was tickling me with a feather and playing with my nips. I could hear her heels up near my boobs whenever I was getting tickled up there,” Brittany reported. Sally smiled.

“Well, ladies, why don’t we ask Little Miss Priss to get comfortable? I think she has some explaining to do for her behavior tonight?” Kristen screamed and tried feebly to escape as a naked Brittany, Sally and Anna moved towards her with leering grins.

Excellent continuation! I really like where this is going and its so well written. Good job man, seriously! :D

I am so glad you've enjoyed it. And don't worry... it won't take me another six months to do the next chapter. I've got plenty more ahead.

Thanks everyone. I'm definitely open to finishing this up. Appreciate bumping this back up!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back