• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most Intense Pic

Does anyone have a favorite pic that shows the most intense absolute out of their mind facial expression from being tickled?

no snapshot but ive seen 4 vids which are the only ones ive ever come across where they look like they would chew their own arms off just to have something to throw at the ler to make it stop...

Frenchtickling - Florine
frenchtickling again - Lou
tickle intensive - kelly being on the receiving end for a change
tickle abuse - sarah suffers

Don't know any pictures but look for Lena on Frenchtickling as well. She's probably the most ticklish person I've seen yet.

Some pics of Tasha, Brooke and Charlie from Tickle Abuse are very intense.
And Kelli from Tickle Intensive has some of the most amazing and wild facial expressions I've ever seen!

Last edited:
It is really difficult to pick a fav is'nt it? All the major producers have so many. If I could pull them all up and post them it would take some time. If we can't post a pic let's do as above and name a 'lee and a producer. Who knows.....maybe some producers would like to post their own favorites.

Here is what comes to mind first:

French---too many to try to name
Tickle Abuse--- Ditto, but Tasha really stands out.
Tickle Intensive---Ditto, but Kelli and Anna are hot.
Czech---Jessie, Sandra and some I can't recall
Paradise---Summer, Gabrielle's sister (?sorry) with many others

I could go on but will stop at 5. Another part to the question could be what makes the perfect facial expression? Wide open mouth, clenched shut eyes, wrinkled nose and/or brow (I have even seen some wrinkled eyelids lately). What say ye?

Here are a few decent ones from UKtickling. I can think of some others, but they're on my home computer and I don't have it with me.

I like F/F pics where the ticklee looks like she's in agony and the tickler has a big smile.

Attachments

• 819332110_Image107_123_550lo.jpg
    819332110_Image107_123_550lo.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 789
  • image56d.jpg
    image56d.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 831
  • 980379327_Image153_123_180lo.jpg
    980379327_Image153_123_180lo.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 786
Thanks for the Julia Parton pic, Thanatos. She always looked and reacted like a 'lee 'bout to pee back in the day! UkTickling, FrenchTickling, TickleAbuse and RealTickling all have some great 'lee responses. This post is for those of you that prefer general commentary versus pictures of hot 'lees in tickle torment. ;)

what video is that from? That is a crazy expression! (the first picture)

Good thread keep it up!

These are pretty intense, looks like the 'lee is about to break............5-sbpix337[1].jpgteacherspet4_69[1].jpg

Blast from the distant past!

Way back to the early 90s (possibly late 80s) - not the sharpest picture by any stretch - but Tori Sinclair in full tickle despair from Cal-Star's otherwise ridiculous Frankentickle

Attachments

• Frankentickle%20new%20pic%20tony.jpg
    Frankentickle%20new%20pic%20tony.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 295
this one for sure she defiantly was getting it good

Untitled.jpg

Here are a few decent ones from UKtickling. I can think of some others, but they're on my home computer and I don't have it with me.

I like F/F pics where the ticklee looks like she's in agony and the tickler has a big smile.

Can anyone point me to the uk tickling video that the second photo is from?

The scene I'd go with is 30 Ticklish Toes from Tickle Intensive.

When Storm and Bianca are tickling the two on the outside, Elena in the middle is in agony as it's about to happen to her.

Thank you for the pics! I live for those intense moments :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back