• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi from Rio de Janeiro

Wildben

TMF Regular
I've been on the TMF for ages and ages, but I thought I'd reintroduce myself seeing as I'm newly single, and will have more time to get to know some people on here.
I'm Ben, from England, but living and working in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Anyone heading out here on holiday give me a shout and we can go for a drink, it's an amazing city.
I'm a 27 year old switch, and I've met up with a few people from here before and hopefully will again in the future. There are a few pics of me on my profile if anyone's interested. Saudações do Brasil, abraços!

Congratulations on delurking and joining the active posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Oi Rosane, tudo bem? que legal que vc está aqui, eu tava pensando que nenhuma brasileira tava no TMF! Acabei de mandar uma mensagem pra vc

Belated thanks everyone, haven't checked this thread for a while. CrystalLight, it's the best city in the world, come and check it out!

parceiro! kd você faz tempo que não achava um brasileiro acá no TMF tava pensando que nem havía! eu tbm sou de Rio, moro lá no cantagalo perto do morro, a gente deve-se combinar logo pra procurar umas meninas pra fazer cócegas mané

falou brother!

oba! fala muleque, somos vizinhos! vou mandar no inbox, a gente se fala

To anyone in England, I'll back from August 8 to September 6 this year, would be great to meet a few of you!
I'll be based mainly in London, but will also make a trip to Manchester to see family. Send me a message, cheers x

Attachments

• rio.jpg
    rio.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 5
  • ben2.jpg
    ben2.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4527.JPG
    IMG_4527.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back