• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I had my way with my teachers feet

I can assure you guys this is 100% real, otherwise I would have posted it in the fictional section. Anyway the final part will be coming up tomorrow, i've been busy with coursework so haven't had the time to write the next part but i'll write it out tommorow for you guys so make sure you stay tuned.

I'll pass, thanks.

I'm in! can't wait to hear it. When I was a kid I had more balls than brains and I took every opportunity to turn any situation into a tickling situation. And yes even with teachers, my most memorable with an absolutely epic hot forty-ish Sunday school teacher who had the most incredible super ticklish high arched feet and possibly the most beautiful legs I have ever seen to this day! I played cutesy with her until I knew I had her on the dangle then I took advantage of the situation. Stop being haters. Some of us subscribe to the old saying. "A faint heart never won a fair lady." and a faint heart never tickled any sexy women either!

I met a lady under a bridge one time. She was old, had a cane, warts on her nose, missing half her teeth. She asked me to pay a toll. I bum rushed and my two other goat brothers tickled her till she cried and said we could pass. We invested in EZ Pass after that...

The next morning arrived and for once I couldn't wait to go to school. I hardly slept all night at the anticipation and excitement of finally making one of my ultimate fantasies come true. The alarm went off and I jumped out of bed, I was excited but at the same time I was nervous. However I was in control as I was the only one who knew she was a thief and she would be in huge trouble if I went to the headteacher and told them what she had done. That calmed my nerves to know that.

I went to school and just looked at the clock all day just waiting for 3:30 to arrive so I could have my wicked way with Mrs Kellehers feet, I could feel myself getting very aroused at the thought as I sat there fantasizing about her feet and I could hardly concentrate on any of my lessons through the whole day. Lunchtime arrived and instead of playing football with my friends I headed down to the history dorm to check if she was there and thankfully she was, she was sitting on her own behind her desk eating her lunch. I went inside, her eyes widened when she saw me. "Well well well good afternoon miss, I hope you haven't forgotten about our little deal later, I certainly haven't". "N..No Gary I haven't forgotten, I just want to get it over with". I looked down to see what shoes she had on, she was wearing black dress shoes with nylons, a very conservative look which made me want to have my way with her even more. "I expect those nylons to be off before I come into the office later miss, I'll see you at 3:30". With that I gave her a wink and a wicked grin and walked out the class. I could see the fear in her eyes and I was loving every minute of it. The rest of the day went extremely slow but finally 3:30 arrived and it was time....

I headed down to her private office, I borrowed some masking tape from my form room to use on her so nobody would hear her laugh. Although it would have been amazing to hear her laughs it was far too risky and no doubt we would have been caught. I knocked on the door quietly and made my way in. There was Mrs Kelleher behind her desk on her computer. "Hi miss, are you ready"?. "Yes lets just get it over with, you have one hour". "I call the shots now miss, i'm the one in control here so you just sit back and do everything I tell you, understand"? "Ok" she snapped, "whats the masking tape for"? "So nobody can hear you laughing when I tickle those feet of yours" "Oh my I didnt think you was going to tickle my feet, my feet are really ticklish". "It's a good job I brought it then" and with that I proceeded to tape her mouth up quite tightly. I then got the key and locked the office door.

My teacher looked very nervous as she sat there with her mouth bound and at my mercy, I then grabbed her shoes and took them off carefully. Her feet were incredible, her toes wriggled in fear as I took off her shoes and I put her shoes to my nose and inhaled the scent of her feet. They were quite hot and smelly, obviously from being in nylons all day but also because she must have been so nervous as well. I grabbed both feet and licked up and down her soles, she scrunched her toes and mumbled as my tongue licked up and down her wrinkled soles savouring every moment. I then sucked on each toe and all inbetween her toes for 15 minutes as she looked on with pure fear not knowing how to react. "Mmmm these feet taste so good mrs kelleher, but I wonder how ticklish they are"? Her eyes widened and she mumbled but I couldn't make out what she was saying. I stroked my index finger slowly up and down her right sole and she closed her eyes tightly and moved her foot side to side to avoid the sensation but there was no escape. Then I put my leg over her ankles to restrain her feet and tickled the crap out of them, she was going wild, her face was red like a tomato and she was starting to sweat as my fingers danced all over her bare naked soles. "Aww is miss a bit ticklish on her feet?" I mocked. "Mmmm.... mmmm" she screamed as my fingers dag deep into her soles and inbetween her toes. "Kootchie kootchie koo" I mocked as I kept tickling her for another 30 minutes before finally deciding I better stop before she passed out. I took the masking tape off her. "Well miss I must say your feet are very ticklish, I've had a lot of fun with them but theres still 15 minutes left and theres one my thing I want before I leave". She was a quivering wreck, tears were rolling down her eyes and she was breathless. "Pl.. please i've had enough" "Oh no we agreed to 1 hour and I want a footjob before I leave" "No she gasped, thats sexual I cant do that" "You dont have much choice, if you dont I will go to the head and tell him about you stealing those laptops so you better do as I say". She was sobbing, "ok" she gasped again and with that I undone my belt and got my throbbing cock out and started to stroke it up and down her feet. "Mmmm your feet are so sexy mrs kelleher, look at what you've done to me you bad girl" She groaned as she rubbed her feet on my cock. "Faster" I said as she picked up the pace. "Rub those feet up and down my cock, FASTER" I shouted. She furiously rubbed her feet up and down my throbbing penis and I came like I've never came before as my cum left my penis and I shot a huge load all over her feet. She slumped back in her chair and gasped for air, she was an absolute wreck and she was crying but I didn't care. "Well miss you'll be glad to hear it's finally over, I hope you enjoyed your ordeal because I certainly did". "And if I ever catch you stealing again or doing anything bad i'll do the same thing again". She sat there in complete silence, truly shocked at what she had just been through. I wiped her soles with some tissue and put her shoes back on for her, gave her a hug and told her everything will be ok. I left the office the happiest boy on earth, not quite believing what I had just done.

A few weeks passed and I finished my exams and left school for good, I would see mrs kelleher now and then and she seemed pretty happy to talk to me but we never mentioned about the foot experience, I didn't feel the need to humiliate her anymore as I had lived out my ultimate fantasy and we both know what happened that day. I would always look down at her feet and smile and she would smile back nervously, knowing I had my way with those feet made me so happy and I left school with one of the best experiences any tickle or foot fetishist could ever hope for. Thanks for reading guys and I hope you enjoyed it.

Nice story....wether or not the nay-sayers believe you. I enjoyed it.

Thanks guys, it was by far my best and in fact only foot experience to this day and i'm glad to share it with you. :)

I met a lady under a bridge one time. She was old, had a cane, warts on her nose, missing half her teeth. She asked me to pay a toll. I bum rushed and my two other goat brothers tickled her till she cried and said we could pass. We invested in EZ Pass after that...

Now THAT was a good story! :excited:

I hope this was fake, because if it is true, dude... You're practically a criminal yourself. What you described is basically foot-rape.

I usually give the authors of these true tickling stories the benefit of the doubt (unlike those who dismiss every story as being fake), but I'm almost 100% positive that this never happened.

so you're saying...the fact that you molested a teacher, well, several, at the ripe young age of....16. that's about 10th grade i believe. and then told this story, in written form, to ANOTHER teacher, is BETTER than molesting a teacher and blackmailing of a teacher. i see two piles of crap stories. just that one pile of crap is a bit tinier than the other pile of crap. they both smell like shit, no matter how big or small they are. youth is no excuse for it either. self awareness comes to you by your preteens for a smart guy like yourself.

Geez, you guys are ruthless! Who cares if it's true or not? It's still a good story.....

It's in the section designated for true stories.

Never did get why people would feel the need to make shit up and pass it off as true.

so you're saying...the fact that you molested a teacher, well, several, at the ripe young age of....16. that's about 10th grade i believe. and then told this story, in written form, to ANOTHER teacher, is BETTER than molesting a teacher and blackmailing of a teacher. i see two piles of crap stories. just that one pile of crap is a bit tinier than the other pile of crap. they both smell like shit, no matter how big or small they are. youth is no excuse for it either. self awareness comes to you by your preteens for a smart guy like yourself.
I never said that ALL the incidents on record happened in 10th grade, dude. Only the fiction incident happened then, and said fiction had flying robot horses and mobsters and Eva Longoria and very brief tickling scenes and was by no means meant to be taken seriously. It was about 3 times over the course of my childhood, specifically between age 11-13. And "molested" is a strong word to describe any of those instances. Again, I wasn't forcing anyone to do anything and it was out of fascination than anything else. The teachers in question weren't even all that concerned, just caught off guard more than anything, and given lack of severe punishment before reaching High School, I'd say it was about as innocent as possible, especially considering that tickling wasn't yet a fetish for me during those years.

Now, as for whether or not you believe me, well... Go ahead and disregard it if you don't think it true, but I'm no liar, and frankly, if this story in this thread WERE true, I at the very least regret my actions and learned from them so they'd never be repeated. The OP here brags about how it's the happiest day of his life, making a woman cry as he had her way with her. THAT is my issue with the story.

I don't use the word "rape" in a serious context lightly, for a ton of reasons, least of which being that nobody SHOULD use that word to describe menial things, but when I called what was described here "foot-rape", I meant every word. He had a woman helpless and unable to defend herself, and forced her to commit a sexual act (i.e. a "footjob") against her will, and he gleefully did so. Now, if this story were about a kid who was studying after school with a teacher and curiously tickled her foot after some shoeplay? That'd be one thing, and if I called him out on that, then your argument would have merit, as I'd be a pot calling a kettle black, but that's not the case. The two situations aren't even remotely the same. I'm calling the poster out on the fact that this wasn't a tickling story, it was essentially a recounting of a foot fetish related equivalent to rape. Something I had no desire to read about in the True Story section.

Last edited:
Yeesh. An online flame war. Thought we would all be grown out of this by now like a yahoo chat room.

I'm in! can't wait to hear it. When I was a kid I had more balls than brains and I took every opportunity to turn any situation into a tickling situation. And yes even with teachers, my most memorable with an absolutely epic hot forty-ish Sunday school teacher who had the most incredible super ticklish high arched feet and possibly the most beautiful legs I have ever seen to this day! I played cutesy with her until I knew I had her on the dangle then I took advantage of the situation. Stop being haters. Some of us subscribe to the old saying. "A faint heart never won a fair lady." and a faint heart never tickled any sexy women either!

Boy.... This is new for me, but I must point my finger at this gullible and laugh. What a maroon!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back