• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Dysney Channel movie

jbourne

Hello everybody. Surfin the net in wikipedia I found something in the section called "Talk: tickle torture". I quote:

"I recall a Disney channel movie in the late eighties/early 90's, where a kid's Mom or sister is captured and are interrogated by the villain, so they tickle her feet with a feather duster for what seemed a long time, until the kid rescued her.

I remember the woman was in her 20's or 30's and had kinda long feet. Also, she seemed very overly ticklish, like overacting. "

Anyone heard of it, seen it or can contribute with a hint to find the movie?

Hmmmm. Sounds a bit too good to be true. Though if it truly exists and someone found this, they would be my hero.

I've noticed that these kinds of memories of a scene from a tv show that only one person can recall are never true.

That's what I was thinking^. I hope I'm wrong about this one, because from the desctiption it could be the "holy grail" of mainstream tickling scenes if found, but as I previous stated it sounds a bit too good to be true, and that's usually a good first clue that it isn't true.

I swear I remember something like this happening in the old Honey I Shrunk the kids tv show. I'm fuzzy on the details. Anyone?

That was an underarm scene with the mother and son, mother was the lee. I think there was a second side tickle as well. Plus an episode where the mother, daughter, and son are in a glass container and are affected by Giggle gas, or laughing gas. No foot tickling as I remember on this show, but in a movie called My Brother the Pig, the daughter, I believe Scarlett Johannson is foot tickled in bed by a mouse released by her brother very early in the film. I believe she may have been underage in that movie. Hope this helps.

That was an underarm scene with the mother and son, mother was the lee. I think there was a second side tickle as well. Plus an episode where the mother, daughter, and son are in a glass container and are affected by Giggle gas, or laughing gas. No foot tickling as I remember on this show, but in a movie called My Brother the Pig, the daughter, I believe Scarlett Johannson is foot tickled in bed by a mouse released by her brother very early in the film. I believe she may have been underage in that movie. Hope this helps.

I have the first thing you mentioned. I realized I probably shouldn't upload it because there's a minor involved, but I have it just for reference.

Ur right about about Scarlette Johannson being foot tickled real quick in the movie My Brother the Pig. She giggles and says it tickles in her sleep.

I couldn't find any scene where the villain tickles the mother/sister, but I did find what I think is the underarm scene. The episode is called "Honey, You Drained My Brain". The son tickles the mother in order to get her ring off her finger (it's a special science ring that apparently turned her into a mind-draining vampire or something). I'm not posting the link because of the whole "minor tickling adult" thing, but you can find the episode on Youtube. The tickling occurs around 21 minutes into the episode.

Now, on a side note, I remember watching "Honey, I shrunk the kids" when I was younger and I could swear there were a few episodes where a "tickling machine" was mentioned. Unfortunatelly, it was never used, as if the writers were deliberately teasing but not delivering. However, it's possible I'm just remembering it wrong. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about?

I couldn't find any scene where the villain tickles the mother/sister, but I did find what I think is the underarm scene. The episode is called "Honey, You Drained My Brain". The son tickles the mother in order to get her ring off her finger (it's a special science ring that apparently turned her into a mind-draining vampire or something). I'm not posting the link because of the whole "minor tickling adult" thing, but you can find the episode on Youtube. The tickling occurs around 21 minutes into the episode.

Now, on a side note, I remember watching "Honey, I shrunk the kids" when I was younger and I could swear there were a few episodes where a "tickling machine" was mentioned. Unfortunatelly, it was never used, as if the writers were deliberately teasing but not delivering. However, it's possible I'm just remembering it wrong. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about?

The underarm scene happened. I clipped that a lifetime ago and the clip is probably still available on YouTube... somewhere. They deleted my page so I don't have it anymore.

~ toyou

Well, with the existence of Disney +, does this make the original scene available to be found?

A reminder to members. Linking or discussion of minor content is a violation of TMF policy. Please don't.

Myriads

Well, with the existence of Disney +, does this make the original scene available to be found?

Possible, but assuming the scene actually does exist (which I'm still doubtful) I don't think Disney+ features everything from the original Disney Channel so who knows. If anyone finds it though, be sure to pass the news along!

Hello everybody. Surfin the net in wikipedia I found something in the section called "Talk: tickle torture". I quote:

"I recall a Disney channel movie in the late eighties/early 90's, where a kid's Mom or sister is captured and are interrogated by the villain, so they tickle her feet with a feather duster for what seemed a long time, until the kid rescued her.

I remember the woman was in her 20's or 30's and had kinda long feet. Also, she seemed very overly ticklish, like overacting. "

Anyone heard of it, seen it or can contribute with a hint to find the movie?

If anyone finds this (assuming it's real) this sounds like the most legit of mainstream gold

Hey, all, I've been doing some research, looks like if this clip DOES exist, it's going to be from one of the many Disney Channel PREMIERE Movies, that were released between 1983 and 1997. There's some with premises that might suit a kidnapping/tickle torture scene, but I don't know if any of them are on Disney+ or where to stream them if they're not on the platform...

Where's The Internet when you need him? :rofl:

Hey, all, I've been doing some research, looks like if this clip DOES exist, it's going to be from one of the many Disney Channel PREMIERE Movies, that were released between 1983 and 1997. There's some with premises that might suit a kidnapping/tickle torture scene, but I don't know if any of them are on Disney+ or where to stream them if they're not on the platform...

Where's The Internet when you need him? :rofl:

That's some good detective work. Hopefully someone will uncover it one day.

A lot of them are available on YouTube. I checked out "Gone are the Dayes" which was godawful and didn't have the scene. Even Harvey Korman can't save the movie, though he does his best. I also scanned through a couple of others and didn't see it, but it's possible I missed it. If it exists, mind you.

A lot of them are available on YouTube. I checked out "Gone are the Dayes" which was godawful and didn't have the scene. Even Harvey Korman can't save the movie, though he does his best. I also scanned through a couple of others and didn't see it, but it's possible I missed it. If it exists, mind you.

I skimmed that one and a couple others as well on YT, still no luck.

I tried to do a dive on this since I like researching stuff and I was curious myself and couldn't really find much.

In terms of modern DCOFs there's a fun scene in "The Swap" (2016) where Peyton List has a great reaction to a pumice stone while getting a pedicure.

Even went into "Wonderful World of Disney" territory and came up with an m/m foot tickling scene in the movie "Mr. Headmistress" (1998).

IMDb has 'plot keywords' and "tickling" is used as a keyword for the first episode of "Road to Avonlea," a series that aired on Disney Channel in 1990, but can't find the whole thing streaming anywhere. "Anne of Green Gables" (1987) is also part of that whole series, but doesn't seem like anything featuring villains and tickling.

If you're a foot fan, decent (or they would be if the quality wasn't recorded VHS-tier) foot shots of Emma Samms and Jerry Hall in "Bejewelled" (1991), the entirety of which is on YouTube.

I didn't check every DCPF on the list here, but so much of the plots seem like "character overcomes challenge during [usually in some real-life skirmish]" where I wouldn't anticipate a scene like described in the original post.

Lastly, the owner of this YouTube channel has made it her mission to watch every Disney movie ever made so I wonder if it's worth asking her lol:

https://www.youtube.com/c/JessLambert1993/videos

The crappy thing about the Jerry Hal scene in Bejewelled is that she was actually spliced in, and filmed her part in that scene in another place. You never see both halves of her in that scene, and the feet belong to somebody else. Read it in an interview years ago. Very disappointing. But the Samms stuff is good.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back