• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attack of the Tickle Bots

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Doug looks out his office window which overlooks a valley area in northern California. “What have I done?” He asks himself. “All that chaos. All that terror.”

It all started ten years ago. Doug was messing around with his wife. He was tickling her. She loved being tickled. Her worst spot was her thighs. He had his hand under her nightgown, tickling her thighs. She was rolling around, screaming and laughing. Suddenly Doug had a massive cramp in his arm. He should have stopped but neither one of them wanted to. It was too much fun. The next day Doug couldn’t move his hand. Something had snapped in his nervous system that is screwing up his hand. He’ll never be able to tickle properly again.

Doug was a brilliant scientist and he swore to himself he’d solve this problem. However, the solution he came up with was not to help him tickle again. It was just to help his wife be tickled. He created a robot. It took him many years to have a working model, but he did it. He had to make sure the robot had the right touch. To hard and it would hurt her, too soft and it wouldn’t be effective. It also is equipped with any tool a tickler would need. The wife enjoyed the bot. Of course it wasn’t the same as a Human touch but it was better than nothing.

Doug decided he would make more of the Tickle Bots and sell them. He would say that they’re a way to make sure you keep smiling. That was his mistake. At first the bots were good bots; tickling people whenever they wanted to be. But eventually something happened in their programming that made them turn evil. They started torturing people at random. Whomever they wanted. Especially if you showed off skin. Some people have even been tickled to death. The program changed to make sure Humans were smiling and laughing at all times. And this is where we’re at now.

Attack of the Tickle Bots​

A tickle bot had a shirtless woman tied up. He was tickling her bare belly. She’s squirming and wiggling all around. “Stop! Hahahehahahahahahhahahahahahaha!”
The bot didn’t utter a word. He just continued tickling.
He was tickling and tickling her belly. She was screaming out in terror. A bot would never get tired. There was no hope but to laugh until she couldn’t laugh anymore. Until she couldn’t breathe.
On another side of the room, another bot was tickling a man who was stripped down to his underwear. He was tickling his ribs. The man kept switching off from screaming in terror and laughing.

That’s what it’s like all over the world. So far no one has been able to find a way to get rid of these Tickle Bots. When people heard about the popularity of these Tickle Bots in the USA, other countries wanted them. There were ticklish depressed people all around the world. When people found out what was happening they went into hiding. But it’s not easy hiding. You have to come out to eat. If you’re not careful, you’re captured by them and tickle tortured.
Back in his office, Doug is trying to come up with a virus. He hears laughing coming from outside his door. He’s worried the bots have found him. They’re getting close. He grabs a laser gun and heads for the door. He slowly opens it. Jackson is tickle torturing Cindy. She is on the ground laughing. Doug stares at them. “Stop that. Isn’t there enough tickling with those bots hanging around.”
“Yeah, but I know when to stop and in such a stressful situation, I wanted to try to get her to relax.” Jackson said.
“Come on guys. We still have a lot of work to do.” Doug told them.
Jackson stopped tickling Cindy. Cindy took a deep breath. “Thank you. Let’s go.” Cindy said.
“All right, let’s do this.” Jackson said
They headed into the office.
“Have you made any progress?” Cindy asks.
“I think I’m almost done with the virus. We won’t be able to upload it from here though.”
“We’ll have to upload it from the main server directly.”
“How do we get into their? There’s a lot of Tickle Bots there. I don’t think we’d make it.” Jackson said.
“We’ll need someone strong and not ticklish.” Doug replied.
“Where are we going to find someone like that? The bots kill people who aren’t ticklish. They think they will damage the happiness of the world.” Cindy said.
“If there’s still ticklish people around, there has to be non-ticklish people too.” Doug said.
“Yes, but where do we look for such a person?”
“I don’t know.”

Across town in an abandoned building a man was hiding out. He is such a man. He recently found out that if you’re not ticklish that’s just as much a death sentence as being ticklish. Of course staying in one place was not safe. He was picking up his things to leave. Suddenly he hears laughing coming from around the corner. A Tickle Bot had a woman in her early 20s in it’s grip. She was about 5’5, brown skin with dark hair and eyes. She was wearing a very loose short skirt and a tank top. People should know to cover up as much as possible. Bare skin is the most ticklish target. Everything they use works very well on bare skin. She was rolling around, screaming her head off, laughing. She was probably the sexiest, most ticklish person he had ever seen being tickled by one of the bots. Part of him wanted to try to save her but the other part wanted to just watch because he was mesmerized. Of course if he saved her then he could be the one doing it, instead of just watching it.
He grabs a gun and starts shooting at the robot. It took five bullets to finally destroy the bot. The woman looks up, “Thanks.”
“You’re welcome. I think we need to get out of here before another bot comes.”
“Good idea.”
They run off and find another empty building to hide out in.
“We can stop here.” The guy says.
“Good thing you were there. I would have been killed.”
“That was my hiding spot.”
“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you leave because you rescued me.”
“I was about to leave anyways so it’s no big deal.”
“Well that’s good.”
“What’s your name?”
“Anna. What’s yours?”
“Billy.”
“Nice to meet you, Billy.”
“You too, Anna.”
“I hate being tickled.” Anna said.
“Well with what you are wearing it does make it easy to tickle you, and kind of tempting too.” Billy said.
“What are you saying? You rescued me just so you could tickle me instead of that bot?”
“Well no…” Billy answered hesitantly. “But if I did, I wouldn’t kill you though. You’d be okay.”
“That’s good to know.”
Billy reaches over and squeezes Anna’s thighs.
“Hey!” She says as she laughs. Billy scoots closer to her and starts to tickle her bare thighs. She starts jumping around, laughing, and squealing. “Stop!” She lays back as she keeps laughing. Billy slides his hand underneath her shirt and tickles her bare belly. This really gets her laughing. Billy uses both hands under her shirt to tickle her bare belly. She wiggles from side to side. Suddenly he stops and smiles.
“I’m sorry. I’ll stop.”
“I doubt that, but since I don’t think I have anywhere else to go that’s safe, I’ll put up with you.”

The next day, Billy and Anna decided to leave where they were hiding. They wanted to see if they could find more people; strength in numbers. Across town, Doug, Cindy, and Jackson are still working on a virus.
“I think I’ve done it.” Doug says.
“You think?” Cindy asks.
“Please be sure. We might not get another chance at this.” Jackson says.
“It’ll work.” Doug confirms. “Let’s go. Maybe we’ll run into a non-ticklish person.”
Suddenly they hear a door open. They all look towards the door. Doug grabs the disc with the virus on it and the laser gun. They all walk out. It’s Billy and Anna.
“Excuse me, who are you?” Doug asked.
“I’m Billy and this is Anna. We didn’t realize anyone was in here.”
“Well, we’re about to leave.” Jackson said.
“Why?” Anna asked.
“We’re going to finish this bot problem.” Doug said.
“Oh, good luck.” Anna said.
“We’re going to need it. I think we need to find someone that’s not ticklish to go do this.” Doug said.
“Why?” Billy asked.
“Someone who’s not ticklish might be able to find past them more than someone that is ticklish.” Doug said.
“Well, I’m not ticklish.” Billy stated.
“Oh?” Cindy said “You want to help us out?”
“What do I have to do?” Billy asked.
“You’ll need to plug this into the main server.” Doug said, showing him the disk.
“I don’t know if I’d want to go into there alone. They might not be able to tickle me but they can hurt me.”
“We’re all going with you. We’re ticklish so they’ll attack us and you can go through.” Doug said.
“Okay. Let’s go.” Billy said, hesitantly.
“I’ll go too.” Anna said.
“Okay.” Doug said.

The group marches off. They are able to avoid the bots until they reach the building. It’s the building that Doug first built them in and brought them online. The main server is in the middle of the building. When they first entered the building there appeared to be no bots inside. They find out that there are bots though when they reach the room just before the server. There are three bots. Three bots for five people. It would appear that two are safe.
“Uh guys…” Anna said, scared.
“Looks like it’s time to distract the bots.”
One bot immediately went to Anna. She decided to be brave. “You better get this done quick.”
The bot decided to start by using a feather duster on Anna’s almost naked body. He threw Anna to the ground and moved the feather duster all over her bare belly. She couldn’t control it. She immediately busted out laughing. She was wiggling all around.
“Let’s get this done.” Doug said. Billy and Doug head for the door to the room with the main server. Cindy and Jackson looked at the other bots.
“We’ll distract the other bots. Just please hurry.” Jackson said.
Jackson and Cindy ran up to the other bots. The bots pounced on them. Jackson started squealing. Cindy did the same. Their laughter joined Anna and the three combined seemed to shake the with the volume. Three helpless people being tickled, laughing, squirming. There was no escape.
When Doug and Billy got into the room, Doug took a look around and pointed. “We need to get it into this terminal. It should upload automatically.” Doug notices a bot in the corner. He’s heading towards them. He gives Billy the disk and then heads towards the bot. “Come and get me.”
“If you insist.” The bot said with an almost Human voice, but still robotic.
They could hear the laughter of the other three coming from the other room. It sounded like their life was leaving them. Who knows how long they could still breathe while being tickled. The other bot had started tickling Doug. The bot wasn’t missing a spot. He was on a mission. Billy quickly got to the terminal and put in the disk. The virus started uploading. The tickling went on for about another minute when the bots finally started shutting down. They were able to push the bots off of them. Cindy, Anna, and Jackson joined their friends in the server room.
“Good job Billy.” Anna said.
“You know, I had a thought while we were being tickled.” Jackson said.
“What was that?” Doug asked.
“You have a laser gun. Why didn’t you use it on them instead of us getting tickled?”
“Uh…”
“Yes?” Jackson asked.
“I guess it slipped my mind.”
“It slipped your mind?” Cindy asked.
“I’m not some action here. I’m not good at thinking on the spot. My mind was on what we had to do. I totally forgot about the gun.”
“It doesn’t matter. It’s been done. The bots are dead.” Billy said.
“Let’s go.”

After a little rest the heroes decided to party a little.
Cindy walked out. “It feels good to finally be able to show off my body.” It gets so hot all covered up.
“I’m glad too. You have a pretty nice body.” Jackson responded.
Cindy doesn’t say anything. She just walked over to Jackson and sat down. She was wearing a short skirt and a tube top. Jackson puts her legs and his lap and starts to tickle her thighs.
“Hey!” She said before starting to laugh. He dug into between her legs and tickled her inner thighs. She tried to close her legs but that just made it worse. His hands trapped in there. She laughed and kicked her legs. Jackson moved his hands and started tickling her feet. She laid back and just laughed and laughed.

In another room, Billy was doing the same thing to Anna. It’s nice to finally get tickled by real hands. While Doug sits at his desk staring at a picture of his wife. She was the first victim. She was the first to die. In his head memories of her getting tickled by that tin head played through. He didn’t know what to do while he was tickling her to death. He didn’t even know what was going on until she was already gone. He kept telling it to stop, she had enough, but he kept going. He probably would have been the second victim but the bot couldn’t kill the creator. The echoing of all the tickling didn’t help the memories fade. But he was happy he revenged her death. All the bots were gone. But it was his fault and he’ll never forget that. Never.

The End​

An interesting, unique story. The dialogue is fluent and I like how there is a plot.

Although, I think it will be better to call a robot "it" instead of "he".

An interesting, unique story. The dialogue is fluent and I like how there is a plot.

Although, I think it will be better to call a robot "it" instead of "he".

Thank you. And yeah I know, most of the times I did say it.. but then other times he just slipped out.. And I try to bring uniqueness to the tickling world. I'm an actual writer.. not that other people can't be too lol, but I write short stories and play scripts so I like to write tickle stories that actually have a story baking it and not just about the tickling.

I really like this story! A cool concept, wish it had been longer. :) What do the bots look like?

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back