• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone Remember an Animated Movie About Anthro Cats?

DEV

3rd Level Red Feather
I barely remember this one from when I was a kid but it was a movie about three anthro cats and they were out in the snow before being captured by an Ice Queen and another cat was out looking for them or something. There was a scene near the end I think where the Ice Queen (Or Snow Queen, or Ice Witch, it's very hazy) threatens the other cat not to come close or she'll tickle the others, which she proceeds to do so to one which causes it to laugh. Then something happens and a Yeti gives them a ride home. Or something.

Yeah... It's been like two decades since I saw that cartoon so it's very much vague. Anyone have any idea what I'm on about because this has been bothering me for a while now.

I remember Fritz the Cat...

...geez I'm a fossil.

Hi, Im not sure if you found out what movie it was you were trying to find or if you stopped caring since you posted this but I might have found what you were looking for. The movie is called The Real Story Of The Three Little Kittens" 1990.

Description: "So you think the three little kittens are meowing over missing mittens? Not if you know The Real Story.

Tom, Dick and Harriet, a mischievous trio from Whiskers End, get more than they bargain for the day they skip school to play in the snow. Unfortunately, the kittens lose their way and wander into the Fearful Forest—domain of Freezelda the Ice Queen. In need of mittens made of kitten fur to keep her frozen heart from melting (cold hands mean a warm heart), Her Iceness has hired Hoodwink the Rat to find some furry felines—and the chase is on! Follow the kittens' wild romp through the woods and their daring escape. Part fairy tale, part adventure, The Three Little Kittens is "purrfect" entertainment."

Here's the bad news it's not on youtube and it's marked as lost media. I've see copies of it for sale but it's expensive. The best I could find is a few used copies available on Amazon but I'm not sure if it's legit. Happy hunting my dude.

Hi, Im not sure if you found out what movie it was you were trying to find or if you stopped caring since you posted this but I might have found what you were looking for. The movie is called The Real Story Of The Three Little Kittens" 1990.

Description: "So you think the three little kittens are meowing over missing mittens? Not if you know The Real Story.

Tom, Dick and Harriet, a mischievous trio from Whiskers End, get more than they bargain for the day they skip school to play in the snow. Unfortunately, the kittens lose their way and wander into the Fearful Forest—domain of Freezelda the Ice Queen. In need of mittens made of kitten fur to keep her frozen heart from melting (cold hands mean a warm heart), Her Iceness has hired Hoodwink the Rat to find some furry felines—and the chase is on! Follow the kittens' wild romp through the woods and their daring escape. Part fairy tale, part adventure, The Three Little Kittens is "purrfect" entertainment."

Here's the bad news it's not on youtube and it's marked as lost media. I've see copies of it for sale but it's expensive. The best I could find is a few used copies available on Amazon but I'm not sure if it's legit. Happy hunting my dude.

That might be it... I'm guessing anyhow, seems to have some elements of it anyhow. Thanks for bringing it up, probably not quite tracking it down, although interesting how something can wind up lost media when it's relatively recent, I believe.

There appears to be a VHS of it on sale for $18.99 on Amazon through a 3rd party buyer. Got a VCR handy, DEV?

There appears to be a VHS of it on sale for $18.99 on Amazon through a 3rd party buyer. Got a VCR handy, DEV?

Not to sound paranoid, but 3rd party buyers can also be shady. They may not be ebay or craigslist levels of shady, but amazon buyers can still rip you off if your not careful. Just saying.

Nah, not particularly. This was me having idle curiosity of a scene I barely remember. Not really something I'm looking to spend money on.

There's a not-so-trustworthy download of it, possibly:

gomovies.studio/movie/the-real-story-of-the-three-little-kittens

There's a not-so-trustworthy download of it, possibly:

gomovies.studio/movie/the-real-story-of-the-three-little-kittens

No, it's a scam site. I went ahead and used it with a fake email and visa generators. All it did was send me through a maze of other sitse. Really the only way I've found so far is to just buy a vhs copy on amazon.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back