• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

will she talk? (adult)

toonforger

These are a few drawings that I've done in parody of an online cartoon strip character I found a bit ago. Sadly, I don't remember the source or how to find it. The pics depict her in a situation I'm fond of: the tickle interrogation. Poor Nikki, a little light in the brain power area, really doesn't know what's going on, and her delicate soles and other sensitive areas will pay for that! As always, since I don't have the space to save these for long periods of time, they may go away after a bit, so if someone downloads these, please repost them on a thread here if you have the room. This way others can still see them. Let me know what you think of these. For now, hasta!

willshetalk1.html

index.html

willshetalk3.html

willshetalk1
willshetalk2
willshetalk3

Last edited:
The pics aren't displaying, and when I tried to copy and paste the links, I got a "Sorry, page requested not found" message both times. :(

It's just because they're hosted on geoshitties. They just exceeded their daily transfer limit, we should be able to catch them once the traffic dies down.

These are great! I hope to see more stuff from you soon!

Error

Yep, got the same old message about the page ain't there. Can you post them here?

They're posted up above the links on the first message. They're showing up for me, at least. Hope it works.

off topic

Nice to see another '][' ([]) ([]) ]]_ fan here, I believe that quote is from the song flood :cool:

Sorry, guys, but as I said originally, I can't keep posts up for very long, as I need the space for other projects. Unfortunately, I've accidentally deleted the files from my discs, so I can't repost them. It pays to back-up, I guess. But then again I really don't keep a personal archive anyway (gotta keep moving, ya know). So, as requested before, could some kind gent who's downloaded "will she talk?" #1, 2, and 3, please repost them? I fear danny and strip will do something rash before long...(chuckle!) Seriously, guys, I hope you can get them from someone. Hasta!

I wasn't able to snag the third part (if someone has it please re-post it). I put it up here, but because of file limitations I had to drop the dimensions and quality a bit to get it on there. Hopefully it'll work.

*link removed due to underage content*
http://breastworks.50megs.com/willshetalk2a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It worked

It worked tarr2k Toonforger thanks for the great art Hope to see more from you in the future
General Zod

Toonforger...please respond to this e-mail

Toonforger...we really enjoyed your work on the toons.
We would like you to contact us about making some
arrangements for paid commsion work. Please contact
us at...

[email protected]

can someone get the third part up and running? PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those are AWESOME man!!! PLEAAZZZ give us the third part :s anyone? someone?

She's about to break any moment!

Great artwork, Toonforger. Love the facial expressions.

good BUT!!!!!!!1

EXCELLENT!!!!!!1

Can someone work the THIRD PICTURE!!!!!!
The first 2 are amazing!!!!

I'd like to add my name to this little petition here as I share the desperation. Please us see the third one!

Kev

I would also add my name to what was well named a petition.
It would be great to see the finale.

Come on, somebody must've downloaded the third part. Please, if you've got it but don't want to go to the trouble of putting it somewhere, let us know and maybe we can work something out.

And Toonforger, don't lose your files again! :)

WHERE IS THE THIRD PART ???

Great work!! Let us see the final session!?

........I don't think we're ever gonna know.......no one got to it and saved it, and now it's gone.......forever......

tis a shame.......oh well, at least we got to see the first two....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back