• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

will she talk? (adult)

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

we HAVE to get that third part, as from now on, it will be my quest...mission....thing....

I'd like to see the first part

Does anyone have the first part,andor the third part. I just got to see the second part so far.:)

Okay.....

As I stated before, I don't keep picture posts up for long due to the drain on memory space, and I no longer have #3. It originally was a pic of Nikki being tickled into frenzy (and confession) by electric toothbrushes on both previously tickled areas. I had thought of doing a fourth in which she finally talks at a climatic moment in which she's tickled on both areas and a third, rather obvious one. I ditched the idea, and rather than redrawing it, I figure I'll let you guys decide what happens in #3. Just post your opinions here, and I'll take the most popular and do it up. In the meantime, I'm almost done with my current project, going back to my roots drawing girls I know in ticklish predicaments. The latest, entitled, "Betty's Bare Feet Get Bigger," should be posted by the end of today or tomorrow. Look for it, hombres, and I'll hear ya later!

Re: Okay.....

toonforger said:
As I stated before, I don't keep picture posts up for long due to the drain on memory space, and I no longer have #3. It originally was a pic of Nikki being tickled into frenzy (and confession) by electric toothbrushes on both previously tickled areas. I had thought of doing a fourth in which she finally talks at a climatic moment in which she's tickled on both areas and a third, rather obvious one. I ditched the idea, and rather than redrawing it, I figure I'll let you guys decide what happens in #3. Just post your opinions here, and I'll take the most popular and do it up. In the meantime, I'm almost done with my current project, going back to my roots drawing girls I know in ticklish predicaments. The latest, entitled, "Betty's Bare Feet Get Bigger," should be posted by the end of today or tomorrow. Look for it, hombres, and I'll hear ya later!

just have her be tickled on her feet until confession with hair brushes.:D

dammit, what ever happened to this guy?? his work was amazing, right up there with cheshire and the chimp.....and now he's.....gone.....

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

but seriously, I was just thinkin today, there has to be SOMEONE out there that saved the third pic.......I mean, cummon people, don't keep this gold to yourself......god's killing puppies in alabama because of your selfishness......you don't want the puppies to die, do you? DO YOU???!!!

.....and if you're not posting it because it says she's 17, then write in the corner of the page she's 18.....I mean, she looked 18.....cummon, someone......anyone???

alright, enough ranting for now......later people......

How about a sixteen year old plus necrobump to a thread?

Over a decade plus, and nobody ever found that illusive third page that was eaten by bandwidth limitations on Geocities.

The art was raw. The content was risque, especially at the time. And, as a result of the third page never being found, became a fascination of mine to this day. Toonforger hasn't been seen in over a decade. Hell, even he didn't remember the source for his inspiration. Every few months, I try to do a deep internet dive, to see if I can find something through archives, but nothing ever comes up.

And then it dawned on me...Toonforger did leave a bit of a breadcrumb trail in regards to where he was going, what he was going to do with this little series before he disappeared into vapor. Why not use that and make a finish? I found another artist who draws in a raw manner than pushes some of the same buttons, and figured, hey, why not? Toonforger had a unique style, and had a unique take on dialogue from his lees, of which I am sourcing from other materials of his and utilizing to try and make the content at least sound authentic. So...with all that said...here it is...forged from a forger.

The third page of Will She Talk!

And...unfortunately for poor dimwitted Nikki...there's two more pages to go!

I am going to include the original images in this as well, since, well, image attachments weren't a thing back in the day.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• willshetalk1a.jpg
    willshetalk1a.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 1,000
  • willshetalk2a.jpg
    willshetalk2a.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,003
  • willshetalk3.png
    willshetalk3.png
    952.1 KB · Views: 1,006
It is so spectacular to see this famous tickling scene extended!

Wow...I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks, meangry!

B

WOW!
Thank you for rebuilding thar 3rd page, Great work!

I remember toonforger, he surely had his great unique style.
I managed to download the first two pages back in those days, but sadly that laptop died from me......
The original 3rd page I've never seen before.

I also remember a drawing series he made with a gal who was'nt ticklish at first, but then he applied some stuff to her soles, who made her incredibly ticklish
in the end.
Anyone remember that one?

:ty:

I also remember a drawing series he made with a gal who was'nt ticklish at first, but then he applied some stuff to her soles, who made her incredibly ticklish
in the end.
Anyone remember that one?

:ty:

Sounds familiar...

makingmissysbarefeettickle01.jpgmakingmissysbarefeettickle02.jpgmakingmissysbarefeettickle03.jpgmakingmissysbarefeettickle04.jpgmakingmissysbarefeettickle05.jpg

I really enjoyed the artwork in this thread. Thanks for the amazing work.

R

Hey...remember this?

How about a sixteen year old plus necrobump to a thread?

Over a decade plus, and nobody ever found that illusive third page that was eaten by bandwidth limitations on Geocities.

The art was raw. The content was risque, especially at the time. And, as a result of the third page never being found, became a fascination of mine to this day. Toonforger hasn't been seen in over a decade. Hell, even he didn't remember the source for his inspiration. Every few months, I try to do a deep internet dive, to see if I can find something through archives, but nothing ever comes up.

And then it dawned on me...Toonforger did leave a bit of a breadcrumb trail in regards to where he was going, what he was going to do with this little series before he disappeared into vapor. Why not use that and make a finish? I found another artist who draws in a raw manner than pushes some of the same buttons, and figured, hey, why not? Toonforger had a unique style, and had a unique take on dialogue from his lees, of which I am sourcing from other materials of his and utilizing to try and make the content at least sound authentic. So...with all that said...here it is...forged from a forger.

The third page of Will She Talk!

And...unfortunately for poor dimwitted Nikki...there's two more pages to go!

I am going to include the original images in this as well, since, well, image attachments weren't a thing back in the day.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well...I lied.

There are actually THREE more pages to go.

Here is the first of those three...am thinking of doing a timed release on the others.

attachment.php

willshetalk4.png

For everything leading up to this point, here you go...

As stated....poor dimwitted Nikki has a little bit more to go. When last we left her, she was a drooling tickle edged mess, taunted with threats of more to come unless she finally spilled the beans to her interrogators. As we can see, those who have captured her have become quite ruthless in how they torture the poor girl. Well...it's getting even worse...as we reach the moment where Nikki is fully and utterly broken!

attachment.php

As for Nikki's fate? Well...funny you should ask. Soon...you'll get to see just what has become of her many months later after this awful ordeal...and let me tell you...it is quite evil. xD

willshetalk5.jpg

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back