• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa there, not just the ladies; plenty of miscreant males have ended up in court over the years despite warnings ;) Having said that, if there's been a lack of errant gents brought to Bash Justice of late I'm happy to balance that out this year, and I'll make sure they know they have you to thank for bringing it to my attention :devil2:
Just noting what I have observed the last three years. I have seen a few gents found not guilty in Bella Court. One especially comes to mind involving a certain eloquently speaking Rhino who was aquitted of any and all charges in a landmark case before this court. On the other hand I have seen several ladies try to throw each other "under the bus" a day or two before Bella Court is scheduled to happen, just in case they are brought to the stand.

Maybe we're just better behaved than you. I know I am. :D

SS
Yeah...............I can see this individual's case scotch taped to the bottom of the jar where the cases are "randomly" drawn................

True story. I don't see any of us causing any trouble over here, after all. Perish the thought! :O
Now I have seen (and have video of) this young man innocently going about his business when he is beset upon by various ladies in vicious and unwarrented attacks, poor fellow.

I know just the kind of women who would love to seek justice on misbehaved boys!!
I bet you do, Ms Pie, I bet you do.........

Last edited:
...PLUS throwing popcorn at me and then making everyone in a movie theater think I'm a crazy person on the second day you meet me brings out my fierce side. Hahaha

I wish I knew of this popcorn incident that you write of. :crazy: :headpat:

And Bruce, no need to bring this to the authorities! I think this can be settled shark to shark :slapfight:

Yeah, 'cause that would be fun for only one of us. :paddle: x 21,382. You're gonna have a red fanny after that! ;)

I know just the kind of women who would love to seek justice on misbehaved boys!!
BellaRisa said:
Whoa there, not just the ladies; plenty of miscreant males have ended up in court over the years despite warnings Having said that, if there's been a lack of errant gents brought to Bash Justice of late I'm happy to balance that out this year, and I'll make sure they know they have you to thank for bringing it to my attention

I don't know whether to misbehave more or less... I suppose it depends on the quality of justice... :devilish:

Hey, just popping in to remind everyone that if you will need rides to/ from the airport or bus station (or however your coming) let me know ASAP!!!

Thanks! :)

Just noting what I have observed the last three years. I have seen a few gents found not guilty in Bella Court. One especially comes to mind involving a certain eloquently speaking Rhino who was aquitted of any and all charges in a landmark case before this court. On the other hand I have seen several ladies try to throw each other "under the bus" a day or two before Bella Court is scheduled to happen, just in case they are brought to the stand

If you were around the last few yrs then surely you recall the most infamous trial we've ever had, a male was found so guilty he had his forum name changed for a week, and the prosecutor was another male who couldn't wait to see justice served; in my opinion that Naturally Switches any other male-to-female ratios one might calculate :cool:

Naturally.

Brain switching between users and Abbott and Costello doing "Who's on First." Naturally.

If you were around the last few yrs then surely you recall the most infamous trial we've ever had, a male was found so guilty he had his forum name changed for a week, and the prosecutor was another male who couldn't wait to see justice served; in my opinion that Naturally Switches any other male-to-female ratios one might calculate :cool:

I stand corrected. You are absolutely right about that one person and the result. This is why I should not get into the vodka until after the Court adjourns.

....Point: Bella

I stand corrected. You are absolutely right about that one person and the result. This is why I should not get into the vodka until after the Court adjourns.

....Point: Bella

Iiiii dunnnoooooo, it would have been a miscarriage of justice if he'd walked, and the sentence was STILL softened! That does not a solid argument make. Still looks an awwwwful lot like "all talk no action" to me. :p

Anything I should bring that I might not think of? I've already got fear, a costume and strong drink are next.

Anything I should bring that I might not think of? I've already got fear, a costume and strong drink are next.

BELLABASH PACKING CHECKLIST

-Clothes
-Toiletries
-Costume
-Money (we make several runs to Steak 'n Shake, Sunny Street Cafe and Mongolian BBQ)
-Camera (no posting of pictures w/o consent. TT and I tend to collect them all post-gathering and post them on a secure folder)
-Yourself, with a positive attitude, because the party's going to be AWESOME!
-Anything personal you'd like to bring play-wise, though typically, SOME play equipment is available.

SS

BELLABASH PACKING CHECKLIST

-Clothes
-Toiletries
-Costume
-Money (we make several runs to Steak 'n Shake, Sunny Street Cafe and Mongolian BBQ)
-Camera (no posting of pictures w/o consent. TT and I tend to collect them all post-gathering and post them on a secure folder)
-Yourself, with a positive attitude, because the party's going to be AWESOME!
-Anything personal you'd like to bring play-wise, though typically, SOME play equipment is available.

SS

All secure then, especially that second to last one.

Yup, I wouldn't add much to this; maybe your own self personal pillows and such if you prefer them, sneakers/clothes you don't mind getting a bit oogy for BashBall, and an idea of what you wanna sing for karaoke :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back