• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Black Dress High Arches

treetavern

TMF Novice
I was at the eye doctor and have the pleasure of meeting the new receptionist Dita. She was at the front desk wearing a sexy form fitting black dress that she filled out very nicely Her jet black hair and dark complexion is the look that I am most attracted to. She was in her late thirties and was a few pounds heavier than her five foot 3 inch frame called for, but anything that was extra was certainly in the right place, a tiny waist and ample breasts and a very sexy ass which was accentuated by a lovely over arched lower back. Ass men know what I am talking about. Anyway I was standing at the side of the desk and caught a view of an amazing set of full supple calves and feet with arches that climbed above the side of her pumps. Amazing size 6.5 feet with super high (almost too high) arches that should have been on feet that were much larger then hers. Their curve reminded me of Italian architecture. My mind raced at the thought of a single finger finding the dark cavern between shoe and foot.

Before the doctor saw me I noticed that she was running a wire from the front desk to the furthest room from the it about twenty five feet away. I could tell that this was done everyday and the wire needed to be properly ran through the drop ceiling. I offered to do it because I was the first appointment and I knew it would only take a few minutes. The doctor was floored by my offer and instantly said yes. I told her that I would need the help of her very lovely assistant Dita. Dita blushed at the compliment and was ready to help.

The ceiling was low enough to work on from a chair. So I pulled it up to the front desk and popped the first tile. The object is to open the tiles about eight feet apart and through the wire to the next opening until it was completely run. I told Dita that I needed her to feed me the wire as I ran it. She kick of her sexy pumps and revealed an absolutely perfect pair of small stunning feet. I was drooling and was preparing to find out if they were as soft and sensitive as they looked.

More later if you guys are interested..

Noooo, I'm not the least bit interested.... What is this anyway? A tickling site?

Sure, very interested to know what happens. That is a very high arch indeed!

I opened the first tile and another about 6 tiles from the first. I then threw the wire and it found its way through the sixth tile opening. Now I would have to do this about five more times to complete the run. I informed Dita of her important task feeding me the wire. So I had her step up on the chair and she elected to step up onto a waist high filing cabinet that put her oh so adorable feet in the perfect spot for my access.

I then went back to the task at hand of running the wire knowing that her beautiful feet would soon meet my tickling fingers. I was slowing pulling the wire and she called for me to stop because the wire was now tangled. I went to see what was happening and to my amusement the wire was wrapped around her ankle. I start to work the wire off of her dainty foot fumbling around barely touching her sexy ankle, the instep, and just about any where I could her soft smooth skin. Her reaction was priceless she was kind of stepping in place on a perch that was about 14''x16'' and I heard the first magical sound "OOOH" followed by and "OH". At this point I wasn't really trying to tickle her, I was just ever so gently poking and prodding her soft foot pretending not to realize that I was tickling her. I looked up to a broad beautiful smile, and asked her "What?" She blushed and said "I am a little sensitive"

"Sensitive?" I said quizzically smiling back at her, I then looked down to finish removing the wire. I next some how got the wire stuck in between her cute little wiggling toes and BOW! Dita jumped and quickly steady her self grabbing my rather broad shoulders, as she giggled quietly. Still playing dumb I fiddled with the wire while slipping two fingers under her super high arch. "Waaaait", she said breathlessly... "I am ticklish please be careful."

I replied, "Imagine if I was really trying to tickle you." with that I started to slide my probing fingers under her amazing arches. She rewarded me with a laugh that one rarely hears. The kind of laugh you hear when a lee's soul gives in and becomes totally vulnerable to the sensation. The best part was she planted her feet flat on the surface to prevent further access, but her aches were so terrifically high that I had room to play that started at the ball of her foot to the beginning of her super soft heels.
I could even touch her almost to the very outside of her sensitive foot! Dita became weak in the knees and almost totally caved. I grabbed her sort of under her arms not to tickle just to catch her and she basically fell into my arms. As I lowered her we had that Disney moment when our I met and we enjoyed that moment just a little too long. and then she slapped me (not too hard just enough to make a point) and she said, "How could you do that to a vulnerable girl?"

I smiled and said "How could I not?"

Her angelic face returned the smile and Dita said "I guess, but that was fresh."

I started back to work and ran the wire over and into the adjoining room that also was connected to the wires final destination. At this point the doctor came out of her office and said,"This is so wonderful we have been dealing with this wire everyday for two years and it was this easy to fix.Thank you! Thank you!" She continued telling me that her next appointment cancelled and I had almost and hour to finish. "Would that be enough time?"she asked

I replied yes, while turning my head back towards Dita, letting the doctor know Dita services would still be needed.

At this the good doctor let me know that Dita was mine as long as I needed her. I smirked in Dita's direction and pointed to the middle room saying, "I would need her to help me in this room".

More later.

Oh I love that waaaait line.. love that response from a lee that knows its coming. Excellent!

This was my last big chance with the lovely Dita and her soft sexy feet. We were now in the room in-between the both rooms. I told her that I needed her to stand on a chair and basically hold the wire higher than the drop ceiling so the wire would not get caught up and I could easily pull it. Keep in mind the chair was a good six inches shorter than her last perch, so tippy toes (full access to her amazingly soft soles) would be needed.

I went into the back room and started to pull the wire and pulled the wire a bit and Dita told me to hold on the wire was kinked. I obviously needed to see what was going on in the room.

I walked in with Dita’s shapely form facing away from me, what a sexy view long silky raven hair an womanly hour glass figure with a very pronounced ass that was quite memorizing on it’s own. Looking downward, I couldn’t help but notice her full sexy calves stressed to keep her up on her lovely toes. In full view I saw something that so stirred me then and now as I write this, Dita’s soft perfectly formed soles with little wrinkles that reminded me of the wavy sand of low tide. Lines so elegantly shaped that to me were art at its purest form.

I could not resist those beautiful feet! The closer I got to them the more I needed be closer. My last stride towards her was almost on walking on air. As my fingers touch her I stated, ” I simply can’t resist.” Dita giggled like a little girl, while once again slightly stepping in place, never once placing her feet flat onto the surface of the chair. I was enjoying the fact that she would not let herself fail at her task of keeping the wire up.

I was so tempted to place my fingers on her tiny waist , but to my experience feet are so much more acceptable to touch than any other part without invading a woman’s personal boundaries.

“Anthony! Please hee hee stop! Thissss isn’t fair!” Dita fell pray to her own giggles and just kept stepping and laughing. Pleaaaaassse!” I could tell from the beginning she like my attention, but I wasn’t sure she was enjoying the tickling until now. Don’t ask me how I knew I just did.

This went on for about 45 seconds and I stopped. Saying, It is not my fault your cute little feet were made for tickling and your sexy laugh egged me on.

Dita breathlessly responded, “You are bad! But cute”

I told her I had to head back to the other room and I would be back in a minute. My confidence was stronger and I was ready for two things, first a tickle finally with the lovely Dita. Also, I needed to ask her for a date. This woman was sexy!

I completed the work in the back room and said to her through the opening in the ceiling I was heading back to her.
I was stopped in my track when I re-entered the room. Dita was now in a pose where she had bent her shapely leg at the knee, which place her dainty foot behind her sole up in a point exaggerating her arch, basically offering it up to me. This site will stay embedded in my mind till the end of my days. Dita stated in a low sexy tone, “You like feet don’t you.”

I learned a long time ago always tell the truth when asked, it will set the tone of the relationship either you will be accepted or you won’t. “Yes” I said.

“Be nice and you can play.”

I quickly grabbed her soft foot and deeply massaged it. I heard a soft “Yes… that’s nice” her tone almost a moan. Her Latin roots was taking over her sexy voice. “See you can be nice when you want.”

“Nice enough to go to dinned with me?” I asked.

“Noooo.” Dita was now being cute.

I was so lost in the situation but I almost didn’t notice her response. “Nooo? Why not?”

“Because you are fresh, and I don’t date fresh guys.” Dita’s voice was now very playful.

I place my thumb on the inside of her big toe and slowly caressed it. From past experience this is very erogenous spot for most women who enjoy having their feet played with. Dita was no exception.

Dita now purring slightly said “On second thought….No!”

With that my finger started to wiggle finding ticklish reactions Heee Hee Ok….Ok maybe if-heehee yourrr nice. Her giggles now taking over, Please-heehee-Ok-OK.

Now say it like you mean it…. I Poppy… (If you never hear a Spanish woman say that in the grips of passion you know how sexy it sounds)

Whaaat hheee hee Nooooo wait, hee hee

Say it. My tone was methodical.

IIIII haha poppy, II, IIII poppy! Hee Hee Please stop.

So I placed her foot down and smiled at her.

She smiled back sort of smugly and said, “I will have dinner with you, but you are not allowed near my feet. If you can keep your hands of them you may have an opportunity for a second date. “

Ok but on the second one?…….. I said smiling.

“You’re fresh, but cute. She laughed, Now that I know your weakness I will have fun making you wish I didn’t know”

Last edited:
This is one of the better true tales I've read in awhile! If there's more, I urge you to continue!

Good story. But kinda hard to believe shes ok with it.

Awesome story and way to follow through with in. Many a person can tell abut the one(s) that got away...

We had our "first" and "second" date we hit it off so right! I will give you guys the details later.

Hey TreeTavern, thanks for sharing your account with us - loved it. Please tell us about your other dates and encounters with Dita!

Thanks so much! MJ

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back