• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caramel Apple Milky Way candy

I was at Walmart when my curiosity got the best of me......besides at $2.88, it wasn't going to cost me much to experiment.

Let's just say that although it wasn't bad, it's not good enough to do again. Regular milky way...good. Carmel apple milky way........not very exciting.

Sometimes you shouldn't reinvent the wheel.

If I wasn't so damned allergic to chocolate, I'd be all over this!

I kept imaginary choking on the imaginary popsicle stick handle......Real carmel apples are the bomb, I have always liked them better than candied apples. Get some of the packaged carmel dipping sauce and some soon to be in season apples and enjoy. I do really like the Milky Way with just chocolate and carmel.

At least they didn't make a celery flavored version. :p

Yummy sounding! I've also seen the Candy Corn flavored M and Ms and I can't wait to be all over that.

If I wasn't so damned allergic to chocolate, I'd be all over this!

~

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rX7wtNOkuHo?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rX7wtNOkuHo?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

~

:p

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back