• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle At The Beach :)

Baby K

This is my first post in this section but some people have asked if I had any experiences to share so I thought I would :)
None of my friends know how much I like being tickled but they all know how ticklish I am so it happens a lot. Nothing really big I guess just playful tickles.

Anyway, I was at the beach during the summer with a few friends and the 4 of us were laying out on our towels. When I'm at the beach relaxing I really shut everything else out and just enjoy myself. That's why I guess I didn't notice that 2 of my friends must have been whispering and moved around me. All of a sudden my friend Becca had leaned over top of me and was above my head holding my wrists. My eyes shot open but before I could say anything my other friend Ash, who had come around to my side, was wiggling her fingers into my ribs!! Becca was keeping my arms down by my sides so all I could do was squirm and kick on the towel. So, there I am being held down on the beach, being tickled and giggling like a little girl. It only lasted for a minute or two then they stopped and went back to laying in the sun. They just love to tease me I guess. It was pretty awesome :)

Just thought I'd share. Thx for reading :)

Last edited:
I would love to bury you in the sand at beach and really tickle you silly.

"Originally Posted by fitnesstickle

Fair enough. Then just a friendly all over tickle loose

That might be acceptable"

Nah! Spread eagle on a bed and slooooooly driven insane!!!! BRHUHAAAAHAAAAAHAAA!!! :eek:

so how about i let you bury me and have your fun and then we can negotiate my revenge? ^-^ lol

lol :p ah I remember when my friends were evil to me once and jumped me while I was winning on the playstation 2 game! my feet got tickle assaulted....of course what comes goes around comes around and I got my revenge heheh divide and conquer an all that :p hehe I do miss them days! but I got to admit tickling torturing friends rocks! XP hehe thanks for sharing! Baby K an keep up been the ticklish target so we can maybe hear more about you tickle attacks ^^

If I have more time between classes today I might post another story since you guys seemed to like this one.

Well that's just amazing..then again I guess I do have that effect on people hehehe :)
Noooo waaay, I will drool all over the place. It's going to be a drool fountain, because of Kacey's awesomeness.....

I think I went too far....:drool:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back