• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boyfriend Girlfriend Vlog (*/F, Foot)

Agent Of Chaos

TMF Expert
There's a pranking couple on YouTube who have a separate channel for their vlogs. In one of their recent ones, They are attempting to replicate a yoga stretch pose that they saw online. Note that Jeana (the girlfriend) is barefoot for this.

At about the 7:20 mark of the video, Jeana starts laughing and says that Nylah (their cat) bit her. Well, it appears to be more than that. If you look closely at the bottom-left hand corner of the video, the cat apparently starts to tickle Jeana's foot, whether it be with it's claws, tongue, teeth, or whatever.

This continues for about 11 seconds, with Jeana trying to move her feet away. At 7:31, the camera cuts to a different attempt at the stunt, but not before we see the cat briefly scampers across Jeana's other sole, making her give a little of yell of apparent ticklishness.

Here's the video (remove the spaces):
http://www. you tube.com/ watch?v=bXZPny0KeyE

Also, there was a another thread I seemed to remember that involved these two, concerning this video (again, remove the spaces): http:// www. you tube.com/ watch?v=cB-Be_yH2Yw

In that video, Jeana's doing a brief handstand, exposing her stomach for Jesse to take advantage of for a brief tickle. There's also a point in the vid where Jesse is ripping his sock of his foot, and in the midst of that, Jeana seems to give a brief tickle on said foot.

If anyone could post the link of that thread, or PM it to me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Baseball cap forward = baseball fan
Baseball cap backwards = date rape fan

- Demitri Martin

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back