• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN FOUR/ Chapter Three

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN FOUR
by
Max Speer

Chapter Three
Sandra Takes the Challenge

"Do you know why I called you in here today, Sandra?"

Gregory was nervously fumbling with his pencils at his desk as Sandra sat calmly in the chair opposite him. I was watching the two of them from my chair across the room.

She was a vision of pure beauty with her firey red hair draped over her shoulders and flashing vibrantly off her metallic-silver, sleeveless dress. Her legs were crossed and she let her gorgeously smooth ankle bob rhythmically, one sandal draped on a single toe.

I had wanted this stunningly beautiful woman the moment I saw her, when she was introduced to my by Pam. I had great plans to tickle Pam and Sandra but I soon learned that they were Gregory’s girls and no one could touch them without his approval. I was hoping my day was coming.

"Because I'm the Prom Queen," Sandra said seductively as she twirled her hair on her finger and placed a few strands in her mouth.

Gregory was captivated by the sensuousness of her full, painted red lips and her piercing blue eyes. Something had changed in Sandra. She had transformed. Her sexual energy was almost too much for even Gregory to take. The skin of her bare arms was so soft you could practically touch them with your eyes, and the degree of her ticklishness was off the scale.

"You know I have plans for you, Sandra. You know what I'm trying to do here?"

"I know you're a mad scientist set on taking over the world by turning everyone into tickle freaks."
Gregory was getting turned on just hearing Sandra talking like that in her soft, feminine voice, and she was really getting to me as well. He stared at her.

"I want to make love to you."

"Is that why you really called me here?" Sandra lifted both of her gorgeous, bare arms over her head as if to stretch. Gregory stared like a madman at her smooth, sensitive underarms - so ticklish - and her shapely hips and butt snaking in the chair. He walked to her and she stopped moving yet kept her hands up in the air. She looked up at him like an innocent child.

He and I were astounded by the power she had. This was not the same girl we met a short while ago. Gregory felt proud that he and his formula were able to create such a powerful, sexy creature.

"You are going to be more famous that even you can imagine," he said; then he reached a single finger down and slid it over the soft skin of Sandra's underarm.

Instantly, the red-haired girl squealed and threw her arm down giggling a most musical giggle as she brought her arms against her body and curled up in a ball, bringing her knees up.

"What have you turned me into," she said, her girlish voice muffled in her dress. Even she was surprised at how much that simple gesture tickled her.

Gregory went behind her and whispered into her ear, sniffing in the aroma of her Tickle Brand Shampoo. He inserted his index fingers into the space under each of her armpits and tickled. Sandra exploded in laughter and threw her body back against the seat, nearly breaking the poor doctor's nimble fingers.

"You are super-sensitive, aren't you, Sandra my dear?"
"Yes, I am," the beauty said as she pulled herself together. "You've turned me into a ticklish mess." She grabbed her thick mane of red hair and pulled it away from her face. Even that simple motion turned us on since she lifted both of her arms and revealed her ultra smooth armpits once again. I wondered if that innocent gesture had always turned me on like it did at that moment. Was it Sandra that did it to me or was it the Formula working it’s magic in my body.

"Already, word has spread throughout the world of Kittletonian politics. There are water systems being dosed everywhere. You think that you are more ticklish for nothing? I have controlled that, like I have been controlling everyone here."

Sandra was speechless. Her first instinct was to get angry but she couldn't pull up the feeling. She felt what she used to call a "Bitch Attack" brewing. What did this guy mean that he controls me? Nobody controls me. Then, just as quickly, the anger passed and she reached down and ran her fingernails over the exposed part of her feet. It tickled enormously. The feeling of tickling calmed her profoundly and she listened again to what the Doctor was saying.

"Everywhere you look," he continued, "in all parts of the world, men are feeling that desire to tickle women. Every woman is growing more ticklish and more sexually excited by the tickling. Don’t get me wrong. It’s not like they are wanting to be tickled. The sensations are absolute torture for them. This is the beauty of Formula. They become sexually aroused without even wanting to be. The sexual tension is also torture. How did I accomplish this? It’s easy. The clitoris, the ‘button’ of sexual pleasure is also more ticklish. So it’s an agony/ecstacy situation to say the least, eh?" The Doctor chuckled, then continued. "Their aggressions have lessened, however. They are more calm and at peace than ever before.

"I know that the scales will tip a bit to the extreme at first, but soon, you will see that our way is the best way and things will normalize.
"Sandra, you are be my Queen. You will be my International spokesperson. Not only will you be the most famous woman on Earth, you will be the richest and most desirable. Could you ever ask for more?"

Sandra looked up at the old man, hypnotized by the music of his words. "No", she said, hypnotized. She didn’t entirely understand what he was saying but the ‘music’ of his voice felt good. If Dr. Gregory said she’s going to be rich and powerful then that was good enough for her.

"Okay," she said with a giggle. ‘Where do I sign?"

"We will start today," he said. "Of course, your friend Pam can come along. She can be your companion."

Sandra was thrilled, but wondered where they were going. She asked him.

"I've already booked a flight to California. You are to appear on television this weekend. Isn't that wonderful? By Monday, you will be a star. By Tuesday, you will be known all over the world."

Sandra's head was spinning. She was trying to sort it all out: the water dosing, the apocalyptic view of the world, the travel, the fame.

"What do I say on TV? What will they think of me?"

The Doctor stared at her eyes for a moment and felt his heart flutter with excitement.

"There is enough Formula T in the water supply to dose everyone. By the time you appear on TV it won’t matter what you say. All the world will be your slave."

"What about the dreams?"

"The dreams, oh they are nothing. They will stop. Already, if I am not mistaken, your strange dreams are less often."

This was true.

"This is a side effect of everyone when they first begin to feel the effects of Formula. It can't be helped. Actually, I liked the dreams. It was an unforseen bonus, as far as I'm concerned."

Sandra thought of hers and Pam's dreams and began to feel a tingle between her legs.

"I've been attracted to other women. Actually, I've been turned on by the thought of tickling other women," she said shyly.

"This is another unforeseen symptom. Men feel it much stronger, of course; women, not as strong. We all have a bit of tickler/ticklee in all of us.

Sandra giggled. She had never heard the word 'ticklee' and it struck her funny. The doctor began to grow very excited by Sandra's laughter and marveled at his choice.

"Ah, Sandra. You are indeed the sexiest woman I have ever seen, heard, or known. You will soon be desired by everyone, won’t she Jim?"

But I know that he thought to himself, that it will be him that she will be with and no one else. I was so filled with lust that I couldn’t help but speak.

"Doc, can I give Sandra a little tickle?"

The Doctor looked at Sandra and she put her fingernail in her mouth and pretended to bite it. Then he looked back at me. I was staring at her left foot, now bare since Gregory’s tickle onslaught had forced the dangling sandal to come loose. Sandra saw this and tucked the bare foot under her butt. If Gregory was going to refuse me, this cute little act of Sandra’s made him curious to see her highly ticklish bare foot tickled.

"Let’s see what Sandra has hidden under that fabulous ass of hers," Gregory said as he tugged her ankle. Sandra pretended to resist but let the Doctor have her ankle. Her bare sole was now facing me. It was picture perfect, with a soft, pink sole, and little creases. Her toenails were painted perfectly and there wasn’t the slightest hint of callous.

I slid my desk chair over to her and let her bare foot rest on my lap. My lap, at this moment was far from being at rest since I was sporting an aching erection. Sandra knew this and gritted her teeth as she applied a little extra weight in that area. Then she giggled.

"Oh?" I said with pseudo surprise. "You find something about me funny?"

She started to speak, probably to say some snide remark. Speech was impossible at that moment when my fingers touched the extremely sensitive sole of her bare foot. Instantly, I felt her tug back but I held her tightly. The tugging, however, stimulated me tremendously. I began to lightly tickle her sensitive sole, this time working into the wrinkles that she was now making by curling her toes downward. Even the wrinkles were soft as silk. I tickled her sole with a light, galloping movement of my fingers. Sandra had now thrown her head back and laughed.

At one point, she lurched her body forward to grab my hands that held and tickled her. She would do anything to prevent further tickling of her horribly ticklish foot. But as she reached forward, Gregory tickled her exposed armpit and Sandra screamed and threw her body back to the chair once more.

"Tickle tickle tickle tickle," I teased. For some reason, hearing my words made her laugh harder. It was as if the word ‘tickle’ spoken while being tickled made it more excruciating. Sandra laughed in wild hysterics and covered her face with her hands as her leg shook and shook. The movement felt so good on my erection that I was close to having an orgasm. But the Doctor stopped me with a gesture.

"Okay now, Jim. Our girl here has had enough for now. We need her in good shape for California."

Sandra took back possession of her bare foot and said, "Thank God" accentuating each word.

"But we mustn't stall anymore, although I would love to put you in my special Tickling Machine," the Doctor said taking her delicate hands and pulling the dizzy, tickled beauty to her feet. "Go home and tell your blonde roommate that the world is at hand. Pack a few of your best, sexiest clothes and see Trina at the Salon. She will take care of both of you; make you even more beautiful than you are. Then, it's off to California."

The doctor looked at his computer monitor and checked his e- mail as he spoke. The message said:

Jamie and Amy spotted driving on Route 8 East, entering
into San Diego. We have already contacted Rodriguez.

"Yes," the doctor said quietly. "We will all have fun in California."

Awesome!

Looks great, Max! Just great! However, I really hope that you do one of two things: You either have Dr. Gregory kidnap Jaime and Amy, take them back to Kittletown, and then let everyone in town tickle them as a punishment. Think of it as a way of showing everyone in Kittletown what will happen if they try to leave without Dr. Gregory's consent. Also, I really hope you have Pizza Boy get some sort of revenge on Barbara and Shelly for tickling him. Keep up the good work, Max!

Max

Another exciting chapter in your masterpiece series. I love the first person perspective that you are using. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Tickling Rookie said:
Looks great, Max! Just great! However, I really hope that you do one of two things: You either have Dr. Gregory kidnap Jaime and Amy, take them back to Kittletown, and then let everyone in town tickle them as a punishment. Think of it as a way of showing everyone in Kittletown what will happen if they try to leave without Dr. Gregory's consent. Also, I really hope you have Pizza Boy get some sort of revenge on Barbara and Shelly for tickling him. Keep up the good work, Max!

My thoughts are exactly the opposite..

In this town, men are allowed to tickle women whenever and wherever they wish, I for one, would like to see some revenge on some of the males in this story..

If Jamie, Amy, Barbara, Pam, Sandra, and Shelly all got a chance at Gregory.. THAT would be awesome!!!!! :xpulcy:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back