• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Song of Shrieks and Giggles (M/FF - Game of Thrones story)

iambic

So, I wrote a story involving a character I forgot was underage. Damn Martin and his realistic portrayals of Medieval times. Anyway, I wrote a quick replacement story involving two over-18 GoT characters. Enjoy! (maybe light spoilers for book 1?)

As usual, she was thinking of Jamie.

“Alright wench, time to admit what you know. Make it quick, and maybe ye’ll be back with yer treasonous comrades by night’s end.”

Cersei didn’t know what was worse: the mock lowborn accent, or the fact that he was still drinking at this hour. Try as she might, she could think of no response to her ‘captor.’

“Ah, lettin’ silence be yer armour eh? Well, the knights of the Vale have manners of making enemies talk!”

“Tis dishonorable to take a woman in this manner, your knightliness. Yet grant me a night’s respite and ye may take me in a more befitting manner in the morning.” Cersei motioned her chin toward the ropes binding her wrists to the headboard. “This is certainly no way to deflower a girl, even a traitorous one such as myself, is it?” She managed a knowing smile at her husband.

Robert stood stupified. She sighed, knowing the knight/night usage confused his inebriated brain. Nonetheless he grinned.

“Ay, a gal your age is certainly no virgin. And ye wouldn’t be so tied up if ye were of an honorable legion. So prepare your punishment!”

Oh, if you only knew what a punishment it really was, she thought. Robert finished his flagon of wine and tossed it across the room before leaping onto the bed, straddling her. She sat with her wrists above her head and her legs spread out in front of her, completely naked.

He began to suck on her breasts and rub her sides, and she moaned softly, half in pleasure and half not. It wasn’t enough for him though.

“Least you could do is pretend to enjoy it, wench.” Neither knew whether this was a line to the girl she was roleplaying or one directly to Cersei herself.

“Oh but I do...” she lied. This wasn’t enough for the king. He needed more, right now.

“I think I know how to make you fill the hall with happiness.” He took his hands and placed them on her sides, wiggling his meaty fingers around her ribs. She squirmed, giggling like a girl.

“Robert stop, stop! Nooooooo...”

“Ah, now ye be talkin, eh?” He started tickling faster, and she shrieked.

“Damn you, stop!!” Cersei kicked her feet up and down on the bed’s edge, and shook her bound arms about. The convulsions made Robert grow even harder, and he smiled that drunken smirk at her.

“So, will ye admit to yer treasons against the crown, wench?”

She murmured a swear under her breath.

“Will ye?”

She didn’t even look at him.

“Have it yer way.”

Robert knew exactly where to go. mid-way down her thigh, spreading them apart, tickling the inside of one with his fingers while nibbling softly on the other.

“Oh Robert I beg of you PLEASE please stop this you’re drunk!”

“DRUNK ON PLEASURE!” He shouted, and she would have huffed in disgust had her throat not been full of unwilling laughter.

He licked in cirlces on her thigh as his hand went down to her knee, tickling the top of it, elicting gasps she did not expect. Soon tears were welling in her eyes, and the begging became even more unsubtle.

She was sure he had fallen asleep by the time he stopped licking - instead, he had noticed her feet, curled downward. He grabbed one ankle.

“Tell us now - where are the sellswords hiding?”

“I honestly have no clue at all what you’re talking about, Robert end this and untie me and let’s never speak of it again!”

No luck. Robert tickled mercliessly while she kicked him with the other foot, screaming all the while, even shouting for the guards at times. Cab and Loz knew better than to enter the King’s chambers at this time of night, although Loz had to remind his comrade of what was actually going on in there. Both blushed beneath their helmets.

“Ahhhh the maiden has ticklish feet then! Well, we’ll find the gold soon enough, won’t we mates?”

“GODDAMMITT ROBERT STOP!! You make no seeenneneeshhhhheeeeeee!!!”

Robert lay on his ample stomach with his feet pointed toward her and his arms outstretched, in between her spread thighs, tickling both feet. She could barely squirm or move at all with his legs pinning hers down, and she could not speak at all due to the maligned sensations running through her body.

After 10 minutes of this Robert passed out into a deep drunken sleep. Tear lines remained on the Queen’s porcelain face, and her hair was a mess, yet the plans she had for the future gave her quiet solace. He would pay for this, she knew.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back