• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylon Tickling [m/f, legs and feet]

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Last night my husband and I were lying on the bed messing around - he decided to use the hairbrush on my feet, which is absolute torture for me. He held my legs down for a good 10 minutes or so, then asked me about those nylons I have. He knows they make me way more sensitive so he asked me to put them on [they're purple]. Once those were on, he sat between my legs so his back was against my stomach area, and he held both of my arms in place on his stomach with one of his arms. Being restrained by his body instead of the bed restraints, makes me wild!

So once he had my arms down, he start tickling my right foot and up my calf, up my thigh, squeezing my knee which is horrible. He was tickling hard and fast and there was nothing I could do about it but laugh, I could hardly even get a word out to beg! Then he moved over to my left foot, tickling up and down my sole and across my toes - it was maddening. My knees are extremely ticklish to light scratching, which he loves to do, and he teases me constantly - "Does this feel weird?" and then gets my knee and thigh. I was hysterical. His fingers tickling my nyloned inner-thigh was just pushing me over the edge, and I couldn't squirm away. He likes to say "No fucking mercy!" which I love... he makes an excellent Dom [and Sub, too].

Of course it ended in sexytimes... but the tickling is always my favorite part! Also, these are my legs in the nylons. I love my nylons =]
Nylons (6).JPG

Very Exciting , Indeed - How I Envy Him -

Fantastic Story - Thanks for sharing!! :toast:

love your story

Love your story! Wife loves being tickled in pantyhose!! We often have her wearing boots and hose. She says there is no feeling in the world like when I unzip her boots and pull it off while she is completely bound and can't move. I taunt her with tickle talk and it makes her scream. I was fortunate one time to have her orgasm in her hose from tickling. Try as I may I have never been able to do it again. :(
The hair brush is my weapon of choice. Boots on,warm moist feet, when the cool air hits them the sensitivity increases by a thousand! Halloween is coming. What will you be wearing?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back