• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle University II FFF(...)/F

GreyArea

TMF Expert
Alison wanted to see a combination of two of my renders: "Tickle university" (with lots of students/spectators/observers) and one of the dungeon scenes with a particularly humiliating restraint/position. - I've given it a try.

PS. The restraint is from one of Davo's dungeon sets, it's not -I'm sorry to say- one of my own inventions.

Attachments

• GA2012_TickleUniversity_II.jpg
    GA2012_TickleUniversity_II.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 4,652
Very nice...I like themes with "spectators"! It adds up to the strain on the lee.

AWESOME!!!!

This is an awesome art image. Now we need one of the great story writers to put a story with the art. Just a thought, again great art image.

LBFT

Oh god thank you this is awesome I cant imagine much more intense and exciting than being tortured with delicate vaginal tickling to the point of begging for orgasm for the entertainment of an audience I have so many ideas similar to this its unbelievable.

Great image, kinda puts cruel ideas in my head :firedevil hahaha, Dunno if this position would be possible is real life though hey??? be fun finding out...with sum other poor girl of course :devilish: xxx

A fine position for either gender to be in. Thanks for drawing and sharing.

Yeah, you gotta pull a picture from the archives once in a while... This one is VERY nice. I could see a tickle story around this, for sure!

What an absolutely delicious position to have someone in.

View attachment 724069

HMMMMMMMM, if they want another test subject they can use me ! I would love to take place on a tickle chair being gang tickle tortured for hours. What a hot pic !!!!!!

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back