• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I started tickling my wife (when she was still my girlfriend)

fecil

TMF Expert
Still working to get my stories out--had to skip the one that started it all due to age. So now I'm jumping to how I started tickling the woman I dated for 8 years and have been married to for the last 20.

We were 18 and starting college when we met and started dating. I already had the thing for feet and touching them, but not really tickling so much. Fortunately my girlfriend's feet were really pretty and she let me touch them right from the start. For the about the first 9 months we dated that's all we did with her feet, just let me rub them while we watched TV and stuff.

The next step was fairly bold and I can't recall how it came about. One late afternoon messing around in my dorm room (both of us fully clothed), for some reason I got the idea, and she agreed, that I would tie her to my bed. I got some clothesline that in my closet and cut it into 4 pieces and used it to tie her wrists and ankles to the bed frame. For the life of me I can't recall how this all came about. I went to the end of the bed and slipped off her socks and began kissing her feet, the first time I had ever done that. She thought it was cute, if a bit weird, and after a little of that I untied her and we went on as normal. But from then on kissing her feet became part of our foreplay and she either liked it or didn't mind it enough to say anything.

At the end of our freshman year she had a minor fender-bender in my car. I sent a couple of friends over to where the other car was parked and had them take some Polaroids to document how minor the damage was. They brought the camera back with 3 pictures still on the cartridge (remember those?) Somehow I brought up the idea that she should pose nude for me to pay me back for the trouble with the car. She went right along with it, letting me take one of her, then her taking one of me, then her taking the last one of me kneeling at the end of the bed kissing her feet. That was 28 years ago and I treasure those photos to this day. Along with the 60 or so others we took over the years, but that's another story.

Actually the following year I had an apartment, so we started experimenting with tying each other up, and also taking more pictures. I still hadn't thought about tickling, but one of the times she had me tied to the bed she said "I'm going to tickle you unmercifully" but she ended up not doing it probably because I was very sensitive. That became a joke between us, whenever we'd tie each other up: "I'm going to tickle you unmercifully" but still the light didn't click on. We did take more photos, including one of her 19-year-old self naked with her hands tied behind her back and her eyes closed as she kissed my feet. Some time later she put me in the same position and took one of me.

So feet and tying up were a healthy part of our fooling around. The tickling didn't start until we had been dating about 5 years. Once I was on top of her but not having sex and for some reason I reached around behind me with my right hand and tickled her feet. She laughed but didn't pull them away, clearly not wanting to give in. I liked the idea of her "enduring" the "torture" and while I don't think she was crazy about it she let me do it. That quickly became her giving me oral sex while her feet were up towards my head, so I could reach them and tickle them while she did it. I'd tell her to stop so I wouldn't finish too soon, and she would always groan or sigh but she'd stop and let me calm down before starting again.

Sorry this went on so long, that's enough for now. There's plenty more involving her, and lots more non-sexual foot stuff with her sisters and college roommate.

Great story. I look forward to hearing more about your many other experiences.

Damn fine post. Thanks for making the effort.
In the words of Oliver Twist... "More, sir... I want more!"

Damn fine post. Thanks for making the effort.
In the words of Oliver Twist... "More, sir... I want more!"

Thank you. I know it's a big forum with lots of posts competing for attention, but sometimes I get frustrated. After being a lurker for 7 years I just realized that I needed to get involved. I realize that EVERYONE who posts thinks their story/photos are the most special and that's just me being needy. I will try to keep my expectations in line and at the same time do what you're doing and encourage others.

OK, I need to keep the story moving forward.

We finally got married after several years of dating. Our first apartment was tiny of course, and we didn't have much extra money. My birthday was about 6 weeks after we got married and because we had just gotten wedding gifts and spent a lot getting moved in, I didn't expect much for a present. I was wrong.

My wife cooked and served me dinner that night, all the while with a big gift bag in the corner. After we ate and showered (together--those were the days), she told me to go down and get the gift but not to peek until I got back upstairs. When I came back up I walked into the bedroom to see my young wife completely naked with her hands handcuffed behind her back, wearing the white cloth blindfold that had been used on her in college, which we had used also. She heard me come in and said softly "Open the bag."

In the bag was a furry feather duster and a card. I opened the card and it said "Let's play a word game for your birthday...if I can't spell it, you can do it." There were Scrabble tiles spelling the words, and we had been playing a lot of Scrabble at nights. Since she couldn't see me she said "Did you read the card?" I said "Yes, your word is 'tickle'." She hesitated for moment and said "T-I-C-K...E-L. Tickle." And then she smiled nervously. I made a buzzer sound and said "Wrong! Sorry," and with that i took the duster and ran it lightly over her neck and shoulders and back. She giggled once and moved around a little as if trying to avoid it. She opened her mouth wanting me to fill it, probably to try to end it already.

I obliged her but kept running the furry duster over her nipples and stomach while she licked me. The sensation was incredible, her slowly moving around and occasionally giving a deep throaty laugh while keeping me in her mouth. Soon I realized I better change things up or I was going to end it too soon. Grudgingly I pulled away and she seemed mildly disappointed but said nothing.

"Next words--'tied up.' She seemed startled but slowly said "T-Y-E-D-U-P-P, tied up."
"Wrong again." I released the handcuffs but left on the blindfold and guided her to the bed. As I was quickly tying her wrists and ankles far apart with the clothesline pieces we kept under the bed, she said "I tried out the feather duster before I bought it. In the store I slipped off my shoe, pulled off a sock, and ran it up and down my foot. It tickled so much I knew it was the one to get. I bought it this morning and have been dreading giving it to you all day. But I don't have anything else to give you for your birthday, so do your worst. I'm sure I'm going to say "Stop" but you don't have to until you're ready. Just know that this is going to be agony for me."

She knew what got me going. But she really was/is deathly ticklish.

More later.

Great story and welcome to TMF. I am interested in hearing about what started it all. If it's not too much trouble could you pm me that story?

Fecil it sounds as though your wife really loves being tickled, but hates it all at the same time. You are a lucky man.

I like to think of it that she hates being tickled but loves me.

NICE STORIES!

I am glad that you finally got around to learning about how tickling can greatly enhance your love life.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back