• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/m tickle torture, anyone?

I'm a tall, well built muscular guy and although I'm no bully I do have a real issue with a slimy, two faced guy in our offices.
He's somewhat intimidated by me so he tends to keep his distance, but he's extremely disliked by most of the office staff, male and female included.

However I do have something of a wild fantasy in which I don a pair of sheer black pantyhose, strut around our empty office flexing my muscles and try my utmost to provoke this wimpy little shit into a fight.

I keep on strutting and posing, really intimidating him, scaring him ridged with my flexing and posing, I continue my taunting and provoking until this little wimp is almost at breaking point.

He finally bites and attempts to give me some backchat and verbals, I notice him shaking with nerves as he talks back so I suddenly decide enough is enough and wrestle him to the ground, which I do with such ease and tease and taunt him as I pin him onto his back.

It's so easy to pin this wimp and I verbally insult him whilst I sit proudly on his chest, telling him how powerful I am and wrapping my powerful nylon legs and feet around him tightly, squeezing him hard, forcing him to moan and groan in pain and frustration.

I then purposely release my vice like grip, allowing him to wriggle slightly free, I then start shouting "That's fucking ticklish, stop it...I said stop" !

He looks bemused but takes the bait and starts to tickle me, I totally buckle and let him get on top of me, he wastes no time in leaping on me and I pretend I'm helpless, going limp and weak.

I then commit suicide by screaming "Not the feet...not the fucking feet...no..no" !

His eyes light up and he quickly grabs my legs and starts to frantically tickle my size 11 soles, I beg and scream my submission, pleading for mercy as he manically tickles me.
I start to get so turned on as I see that wicked look of surprise and excitement on his face.

He's the one that's handing out the verbal abuse now, taunting and teasing me !!!!
I beg and beg for mercy and notice he's really enjoying my helplessness, He makes cutting references to my muscles and bulk and starts to abuse me more viciously until I scream my surrender.

He's just a small Pakistani guy who works in my offices, but he's been pissing me off for ages and we simply don't get on, in fact we hate each other's guts with real intent, I know he's scared stiff and intimidated by me but I ALWAYS imagine him playing the part of the wimp and the excitement etched on his face as he tortures and punishes my sheer black nylon feet.

I'm big, strong as a Ox but soooooo fucking ticklish on my feet !

Now how's that for kinky !!!!

showing your feet off for all to see in those tights may well be the finish of you if your 'wimpy' asian frenemy see's this.
I would love that small guy to read this thread and make your fantasy a frightening reality, made me laugh when you claimed "I'm no bully"....yeah right !!!! I really hope he gets to tickle the crap out of you, if only I knew him i'd blow your cover and your submissive hide and feet would be truly his !!!!

now hows that for fucking kinky ????:doublefinger:

Last edited:
I am a long-time tickling fanatic who loves working over ticklish guys. Mostly a tickler, but don't mind getting tickled back...

Quote: I am a long-time tickling fanatic who loves working over ticklish guys. Mostly a tickler, but don't mind getting tickled back...

Go and tickle the shit out of big bully mr orange, I'd say he's there for the taking......our muscleman's silence is deafening !......go get him chadwarnes :tickling::tickling:

I love m/m tickling - I love it intense and just for tickling and laughs - really intense tickling where I or the ticklee is tied down.
The whole objective to get the ticklee to truly beg for it to stop not just typical 'please please' but barely can get words out moving in every direction at once go crazy bust out - STOOOP! But you dont stop not immediately any way :) Its man vs man and both lee and ler win. And the battle goes on for hours if need be. Its competition what guys love.

I'd do it but only as the lee and only if the ler was gay.

I know that sounds really weird... but the thought of a straight guy tickling me is too gay which seems like a paradox because of what I wrote ^ up there. All I can say is I can't control what I'm into so there!

Unf, love watching a good looking man tickle the heck out of another good looking man! Especially if they are both clearly turned on by it!

i'm a str8 swm in Dallas and love being tickled by guys, gals or both...when it comes to dishing it out, i prefer tickling guys...for me, tickling isn't sexual, just fun...a good way to blow off steam, lose or exercise control, laugh, etc.

M/M nonconsensual where a woman tricks a straight guy into bondage and then let's a gay tickler torture the Pee out of him would be hilarious lol

I am married,56 and have been fantasizing being tied and tickled by guys. Have been role playing and caming with guys. I actually start dripping when I read what a guy wants to do to me. I have Skype and Messenger. steve56lee for Yahoo and oldermleeinco1 for Skype. Not buffed but not fat,ticklish all over.

i do not understand "straight m/m tickle torture"
i mean how can it not be even a little bit... totally arousing to one or both parties??
At least for me, I am unable to mentally separate tickling and arousal that accompanies it. For People who CAN seperate them, ..just wow!
your amazing. Idk how your able to do that with a tickling fetish. Whenever anyone tickle me anywhere.... I never innocently process it as "playfully innocent" haha

Fetish or not, a tickle sess. between two (presumably cute) guys, is would just be hott in of itself- orientation aside. :)

MercilessTkl29: If your looking for someone I hope your able to find yourself a willing victim agree to be your tickle-boy-toy.

I'd like to do m/m as a Lee and ler, prefer to use tools over fingers though!

I love to get tickled by guys or to tickle guys its so intense and fun - i am between Richmond VA and DC if anyone around wants to meet for giggles of fun

MEEEEEEEE! Love tickling guys' feet! I'm also one of the most ticklish guys in the world and enjoy switching. After a tickle session I give the most awesome foot massage as well. Former massage therapist!!

While m/m isn’t my preference, I love getting tickled by anyone, m, f, or anything else. All my sessions have been with guys as well, and I’ve definitely enjoyed them!

ahh I love m/m!!! a guy making another guy squeal is awesome <3

Lol hahaha I had a guy pin me down a friend I didn't know his intentions boy did he tickle me insane well of course he tickled my nipples insane and my dick he promised not to suck but he blew it I was helpless and extremely ticklish! Let's just say mouth on my dick makes me squeal and go wild even being tied down my body couldn't control itself I had no control over my ticklishness!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back