• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/m tickle torture, anyone?

Weird, I was thinking the other day about how it would be to either get tickled by a guy or tickle another dude. Tickling is pretty sexual for me, so I feel like it could be a bit strange exploring that.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Weird, I was thinking the other day about how it would be to either get tickled by a guy or tickle another dude. Tickling is pretty sexual for me, so I feel like it could be a bit strange exploring that.

Anyone have any experience with this?

I've never tickled a guy, but been tickled by a few, not as anything sexual, I think they just thought it was funny when they figured out it was a weakness, but I have to say I really enjoyed it. I'm not gay, but I did enjoy the power play that took place. As I said above, guys (in my experience) have a kind of "push you to your limits" quality that's distinctly male. Again, just my own personal experience.

any more male ticklees in the audience? shoot me a line :)

As an adult, I have only had a guy attempt to tickle me once or twice and it really did not tickle. It was more shock, and "what the fuck are you doing?" It caused my ticklish scale to drop straight down to zero. The idea of having another guy tickle me, doesn't seem like fun at all. As far as tickling another guy, I can think of several of other things I would like to do, such as mow the lawn, wash the dishes, and watch paint dry. Tickling another just seem like work, and frankly I have enough work to do. Now, if other guys would like to engage in m/m tickling, that is fine and more power to them, but you can count me out.

So you're straight.. but get off on being tickled by another dude?

I greatly enjoy getting tickled by both guys and girls, and it's a sexual turn on for me in both cases. But for non-kinky sexual relations I definitely prefer women.

It's not so much tickle torture, but I have this game I've played with a male friend for a few years now. We're both 20, and whenever we are round eachother's house we tend to mainly play Xbox, games like Halo or Call of Duty or whatever. I count up how many times he kills me in the games throughout the day, and then before I leave he has to withstand being tickled for that many seconds. I only really tickle his stomach though, as that is genuinely the only place he is ticklish.

We've had that game for about two years now, and it's always fun, with nothing sexual involved, it's just for a laugh and then we carry on talking afterwards like normal.

It's not so much tickle torture, but I have this game I've played with a male friend for a few years now. We're both 20, and whenever we are round eachother's house we tend to mainly play Xbox, games like Halo or Call of Duty or whatever. I count up how many times he kills me in the games throughout the day, and then before I leave he has to withstand being tickled for that many seconds. I only really tickle his stomach though, as that is genuinely the only place he is ticklish.

We've had that game for about two years now, and it's always fun, with nothing sexual involved, it's just for a laugh and then we carry on talking afterwards like normal.

Idunno, being forced to withstand tickling for a certain amount of time counts as tickle torture to me ;)

That's so awesome!

Does he ever get to tickle you? What's the longest he or you has had to take it?

Idunno, being forced to withstand tickling for a certain amount of time counts as tickle torture to me ;)

That's so awesome!

Does he ever get to tickle you? What's the longest he or you has had to take it?

Nah, cos I'm not ticklish at all! I think that's where my fascination with it started, I have never been ticklish so it's always interested me!

The longest he's had to take it is probably around 70 seconds-ish, and like I said, entirely on his stomach as it's his only ticklish spot!

Nah, cos I'm not ticklish at all! I think that's where my fascination with it started, I have never been ticklish so it's always interested me!

The longest he's had to take it is probably around 70 seconds-ish, and like I said, entirely on his stomach as it's his only ticklish spot!

I hate hate HATE people like you!! Not fair! Lolz :p

It's just as fun as m/f or f/m in my opinion. It's so fun to make someone squeal and laugh their heads off

So you're straight.. but get off on being tickled by another dude?

Glad I wasn't the only one asking myself this exact question! As for me, i'm 110% straight so you all can have your m/m or anything /m. I'll stick to /F

Only as a silent spectator?
Depending on how I feel I'll help out(lol I normally do). We only really like to play with bi guys. Although if he did ever find himself a fully gay guy he was dying to play with I'd be cool with it. Hopefully I'd get to watch.

I'm 90% gay myself, 100% ticklee. I love a big, dominant tickler who just exudes authority. My favorite tickle scenes are punishment scenarios, especially when my torturer has that "obey me or suffer the consequences" mentality.

Usually I've found that guys are more readily willing to play that role, though I have had a few lady lers who enjoy making me beg. I think an m/f couple wanting to torture me could be hot as hell though!

Any guys interested in talking tickling and perhaps meeting (if you get to Chicago), let me know.

Love to tickle the soles of the feet of a ticklish footed gal that's tough to find. Have been tickled by some female doms that was exciting. Also been tickled by a couple of male tickle fetishists but its been a few years. Always looking but not much luck .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back