• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I tickled Lana at FFPNYC

Kilo11

So I was up in NYC an decided I needed to stop at the FFPNYC to see what it was all about. I've never tickled another woman's feet before and was very nervous, but I had to go.

First things first, those pics on their site of Lana do not do her justice, she and her feet are so much better looking in person. Anyway, I get in and pay my fee and sit down. After a little bit of time I work up the courage to go up to Lana and ask for a session (I'm not a social person so I was also a bit shy), but she was already committed to another session working with a second girl, but said she would look for me when she was done.

When she did come out she came straight to me, she sat down and we talked for a minuet or two, and she made me feel very comfortable as I had never done anything like this before. We go into the back room and sit down, next thing I know her heels are off and her feet are in my lap! My god are they beautiful, toes perfectly aligned so one is not much longer then another, and they were painted blue. She asks what it was I was into and I told her tickling, and she got a little surprised saying she didn't expect any ticklers yet. She tells me to go ahead, I look at them for a sec, then dive in.

I never thought female feet could be this soft...

I was in heaven and couldn't believe I was doing this (I almost still cant). My fingers were dancing over every inch of her feet from the heels to her toes, every part of her feet was softer then silk. Methodically I worked my way up and down, switching from side to side, and reversing starting at the bottom of one foot, and then at the top of another, and working my way to either side on both at the same time. Lana is very ticklish and she was laughing the whole time and had a big smile on her face.

About half way through my time I asked if she could roll over and she promptly does. The soles are the some of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, just the perfect tint of pink, and did I mention how soft they are? I continue working my way around her soles with Lana's laughing growing more and more all the time. The area just below and in her toes seem to be her most ticklish spot as she seemed to react more when I dug my fingers in there. From time to time I would try to get in under her toes and also use a finger in between each one.

From there, for a brief moment, I bent her legs up to get her in a semi hogtie position with her feet on my chest and worked my fingers all over her soles. Then I brought them back down and continued for a little longer till my time was up. When we finished she told me she was surprised it was my first time as I seemed "very determined" in what I was doing and that I did tickle her well.

I wanted to tickle her again after the shock wore off (still trying to believe what I had just done) but she had already left for the night.

Last edited:
Wow! Very cool story. That's definitely something I would enjoy. What's their web site address?

It's great that you enjoyed the session with her. :feets:Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I've tickled her. Fake laughter. A lot of "oh, no, no, please don't tickle me!" which came off very forced. Big disappointment.

So I was up in NYC an decided I needed to stop at the FFPNYC to see what it was all about. I've never tickled another woman's feet before and was very nervous, but I had to go.

First things first, those pics on their site of Lana do not do her justice, she and her feet are so much better looking in person. Anyway, I get in and pay my fee and sit down. After a little bit of time I work up the courage to go up to Lana and ask for a session (I'm not a social person so I was also a bit shy), but she was already committed to another session working with a second girl, but said she would look for me when she was done.

When she did come out she came straight to me, she sat down and we talked for a minuet or two, and she made me feel very comfortable as I had never done anything like this before. We go into the back room and sit down, next thing I know her heels are off and her feet are in my lap! My god are they beautiful, toes perfectly aligned so one is not much longer then another, and they were painted blue. She asks what it was I was into and I told her tickling, and she got a little surprised saying she didn't expect any ticklers yet. She tells me to go ahead, I look at them for a sec, then dive in.

I never thought female feet could be this soft...

I was in heaven and couldn't believe I was doing this (I almost still cant). My fingers were dancing over every inch of her feet from the heels to her toes, every part of her feet was softer then silk. Methodically I worked my way up and down, switching from side to side, and reversing starting at the bottom of one foot, and then at the top of another, and working my way to either side on both at the same time. Lana is very ticklish and she was laughing the whole time and had a big smile on her face.

About half way through my time I asked if she could roll over and she promptly does. The soles are the some of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, just the perfect tint of pink, and did I mention how soft they are? I continue working my way around her soles with Lana's laughing growing more and more all the time. The area just below and in her toes seem to be her most ticklish spot as she seemed to react more when I dug my fingers in there. From time to time I would try to get in under her toes and also use a finger in between each one.

From there, for a brief moment, I bent her legs up to get her in a semi hogtie position with her feet on my chest and worked my fingers all over her soles. Then I brought them back down and continued for a little longer till my time was up. When we finished she told me she was surprised it was my first time as I seemed "very determined" in what I was doing and that I did tickle her well.

I wanted to tickle her again after the shock wore off (still trying to believe what I had just done) but she had already left for the night.

Sorry for the bump…

When I have time I am still cleaning up the Internet of our old name, and updating it to our new name.
Things keep popping up after I thought I cleaned everything up!

Came upon this post and I wanted to comment on it, though it is two years old, I still really liked what the OP said, the story, I wanted to thank him publicly.

So: very cool story! And thank you!

And I also wanted to make a comment about something in the story. Many people feel apprehensive, shy, things like that the first time they come to our party. That last usually no more than about a minute or so as when they walk in they almost automatically feel completely warmed welcomed calm and at ease. Our parties are very cool and laid-back. We hand select these girls to make sure that they are all non-bitchy, and really cool to the bone, besides being superhot. We do not run a pressure-environment, it is really a very chilled atmosphere. So really no worries about feeling any shame blame and all the things that all of us grew up with with these fetishes. I am one of you, I totally understand, and this is one of the main reasons I started this party and designed it to be so cool and welcoming. My name is Angelico, you could always reach out to me before the party, or at the party. Our fetish coordinator, Lily, is also available for support any time. She is a very beautiful model, however, unlike a lot of other young beautiful girls, she's really so very nice. :)

Lana is no longer with the party; she is retired. However we have a constant influx of very hot very cool girls, so no worries. :)

Just for the record the old name was: FFPNYC, the new name is FTFPNYC, which stands for: Foot Tickle Fetish Party NYC because we wanted to add the word "tickle" because we very much are part of, admire, and want(ed) to honor the tickle community! Yah!

Though really we are now a foot fetish, tickling, trampling, and domination party. We have expanded the fetishes that we cover.

Our next party is Thursday, April 16, 8 PM until midnight.
If one wants to attend please RSVP to: [email protected]
you may always do everything and see everything on our website at:
http://www.footticklefetishpartynyc.com/contact-foot-fetish-party-new-york-city/

You may also add yourself to our free newsletter, which respect privacy, to see everything happening, automatically, and get lots of free photos and videos of the hot cool girls who attend our parties by the email or website mentioned above, or a private message here.

Thank Y'all!

Is this party still take place??

Yes!
Next party Wednesday, December 21, 7 pm to 12:30 am, the annual Holiday Party!
New improved location in NY.
Many more HOT girls at each party: 60 sexy girls at each party!
Every single girl of a pleasing nature!
ALL fetishes welcome!
Many positive awesome changes!
See: http://www.FetishAffairs.com (New website!)
Private event on private grounds RSVP mandatory with first name and initial of last name to: [email protected] (New email address!)
New name: Fetish Affairs!

Happy Holidays: Angelico :)

I've been meaning to attend one of these foot parties since I've never been to one. FetishFantastyParty seems interesting and all the women look very attractive.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back