• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pittsburgh Female Who Enjoys Tickling Desires to Provide...

I'm not from there but it's an interesting idea. It's something I've never thought of. The idea of paying to have my feet tickled is odd, but in theory, I kind of like the idea of getting a foot massage with some tickling thrown in there

I'm curious...I've only recently learned about the desire for stress relief via feet tickling...and I *really* enjoy providing that service (maybe *too* much!). Does anyone in the Pittsburgh, PA (and surrounding) area(s) think they might be interested in patronizing an establishment that offered such a service? This is something I've never even thought of before, but I've just begun considering it. If I *did* decide to open such an establishment, what would those of you who might be interested in such a service desire to experience? I'd be starting from scratch, so I'd want to make it as inviting and comfortable for patrons as possible. Any input/advice y'all might be interested in offering is much appreciated.

Thanks!

I offer my services for free all the time.........sometimes you just can't give away quality :firedevil

I was seeing a gal who was a sensual massage therapist, full body rub downs with happy endings. She also had what she called Surrender To Yin, where one got tied down to her table and got to experience the dominate state. I'd been seeing dominatrix's previously until the beginning of the Bush administration where it seemed all the dommes had gotten unionized, and all their rates jumped to way over $200 an hour, which is a little rich for being tickled silly.
So I started going to sensual massage. This gal loved to tickle and was very good at it. We ended up being friends, and I visited her frequently. The happy ending was like a bonus I didn't get from dominatrixes, but I do have to admit, it did screw up my sexuality over the years. This went on until she started having problems with alcoholism after a very nasty break up with her boyfriend.
After that, there was a foot and tickle fetish provider who showed up, the only one in the state. No sex or happy endings, but she was there to tickle or be tickled, and she loved foot worship. She advertised briefly on here, and also on places like Craigslist (before that mess with the medical student in Boston that got the adult section lifted from Craigslist), and on Back-page. She was very specific on her limits, though she still had to deal with Alpha Males who still would pressure for sex. "I'll pay extra, and I promise I won't tell anyone." She was cool with me as I never pressured for that. I was just happy to have someone to play with who also enjoyed the same kink. However, she went back to school full time, and got a grant because of her good grades, and dropped out of the scene.
How much of a call there is for something like that in Pittsburg, I don't know. There does seem to be more fetish activity east of the Mississippi, or down in LA. I'd say go for it, but do be diligent about your screening, and being up front about any limits you would have. I myself wished there was someone in the Seattle area that did specialize strictly in feet tickling. I'd go for that, but we don't have that here anymore. Just sensual massageists who charge full price for a variety of services, and one has to ask a lot of questions to find someone who is genuinely into it.
Best of luck, and I hope my personal history helps some.

And yet you don't post your gender or location you paradoid twerp.

you know.....I've got my own complications. I'm dealing with an acquaintance who happens to be an internet troll who already tries to threaten to "out" me. This whole deal is quite complicated for me lol.

If you must know, I'm a guy, I'm from Jersey.

you know.....I've got my own complications. I'm dealing with an acquaintance who happens to be an internet troll who already tries to threaten to "out" me. This whole deal is quite complicated for me lol.

If you must know, I'm a guy, I'm from Jersey.

Well thank you. I appreciate that. But as long as you've been a member here, you know guys are always willing to tickle feet for free. It's those elusive females who are the ones we need more of. Check out those dating sites, after you join you'll only then discover there are like 10 guys for every woman, and who knows how many of those guys are already married. This thread was for the woman who was considering on providing this service. We don't need more guys. I've been hit up in e-mails from guys looking to play, but never any women. I prefer to play with women. I'm sure most guys here do too.
Sorry you have to deal with an internet troll. Some folks just can't enjoy life without trying to screw someone else over. Hope you can get something over on them at some point.

Well thank you. I appreciate that. But as long as you've been a member here, you know guys are always willing to tickle feet for free. It's those elusive females who are the ones we need more of. Check out those dating sites, after you join you'll only then discover there are like 10 guys for every woman, and who knows how many of those guys are already married. This thread was for the woman who was considering on providing this service. We don't need more guys. I've been hit up in e-mails from guys looking to play, but never any women. I prefer to play with women. I'm sure most guys here do too.
Sorry you have to deal with an internet troll. Some folks just can't enjoy life without trying to screw someone else over. Hope you can get something over on them at some point.
yea........the online dating thing...........tried plentyoffish. that just doesn't work. had a good experience with okcupid, but they eventually IP block people. Like me. so.

I'm not from there but it's an interesting idea. It's something I've never thought of. The idea of paying to have my feet tickled is odd, but in theory, I kind of like the idea of getting a foot massage with some tickling thrown in there

I can just imagine going for a foot massage and being asked, "Would you like your foot massage with or without tickling? Tickling is $25 extra." If I were running the place, maybe instead I'd offer a $25 discount if tickling were requested. :D

I sent you a PM, I am from Pittsburgh, I would be interested in being a 'guinea pig' of sorts for you in the meantime, lol, not paying of course if you just like to tickle... :)

I'm from the 'Burgh, and I would definitely advice to 'go' on this and I would be a loyal patron! My advice is to make it safe and private; make it comfortable and romantic; and make the Tickling a REAL thing--not just a rip-off version of another Chinese Massage Parlor!

The Ladies should clean, self-confident, creative, open-minded and ACTUALLY/ HONESTLY Ticklish with well-manicured and pedicured feet/toes/soles, with a genuinely positive attitude towards the pure pleasure and limitless FUN that (Foot) Tickling brings to the Ticklephile. The Ladies should cater to the (legit) Tickling fantasies of the patrons, whether as ERs or EEs, none on multiple players at the same time.

Maybe you should check out and talk with the folks who created and offer NYC Tickle Parties as a 'model' Tickling studio/club/operation.

The, promote/advertise/market the heck out of it! Maybe contact some of the higher end strip Clubs in the Pgh area-- e.g., 'Cheerleaders', etc. to seek the owners assistance and maybe a co-op program for their club members/patrons who are also into Tickling. And maybe some of the Lady performers there might be 'Tickled' be involved as a second job.

Make sure the patrons (M or F) are safe/sane and not hard substance abusers, but beer/wine are OK. No gang-bangers. No radicals.

Good luck!

Ciabatta

The Ladies should clean, self-confident, creative, open-minded and ACTUALLY/ HONESTLY Ticklish with well-manicured and pedicured feet/toes/soles, with a genuinely positive attitude towards the pure pleasure and limitless FUN that (Foot) Tickling brings to the Ticklephile. The Ladies should cater to the (legit) Tickling fantasies of the patrons, whether as ERs or EEs, none on multiple players at the same time.

Methinks you've got it backwards, good sir. The patrons would be the ones getting tickled, not the staff. At least, that's what I took away from the OP.

Ciabatta...

Yes, it would definitely be legit/on the up-and-up...wouldn't have it any other way...in the same vein as a legit 'spa' sort of thing.

Thanks for the advice!

to_tikle...

Sorry for response delay...my computer's been with the Geek Squad, so I just got this post. As I'm new here though, I have no idea how to receive/respond to a PM. In any case, I do prefer to tickle rather than be tickled, but I've already got a 'guinea pig' who is the one teaching me everything...and he's an awfully good teacher, though evidently I'm a natural since I have a somewhat sadistic nature...nothing evil, but I enjoy tormenting. :)

Hey there...I know you haven't been on in a while, MaireSidhe...thanks for getting back to me :) Well, being in Pittsburgh, nice to see some others out there who have an affinity for tickling. :) I have always been more of a 'ler, however, I would love to try and be on the receiving end of a good female tickler...you sound rather confident too which is even more fun...can you tell me more about you, age, how long you have been into tickling, your ideal 'lee? DO you have long nails? I generall respond more to long nails and a delicate touch, VERY ticklish upperbody in that regard...not sure about my feet, never really had them tickled but you would be welcomed to try...hope you get this, I see it has been a while since you have been on...you can also find me at yahoo. [email protected] :) Hope to talk soon...

This is something I've considered doing, as a female ler. They want it, I can give it, we'll all be happy.

I think it's a great idea. I know a masseuse who used to tickle me ferociously during massage sessions, simply because i told her I liked it. She agreed that tickling is a great stress release.

What I find attractive about MaireSidhe's proposed service is that it offers a place where men and women who are married or otherwise romantically involved can get tickled completely outside of a sexual context, with their honor and fidelity intact.

Glad to see we finally have a few female lers on this site! :)

My feeling is that this sort of business would be a great idea, and the only advice I have is that you should avoid the trap that a lot of erotic businesses fall into where customers feel they are taken for a ride every time they enter. Unfortunately, strip clubs, massage parlors, etc, all have reputations for being places where men are snookered out of their money. It's almost expected. I would love to see an erotic business like this where the prices are all disclosed upfront and there are no shenanigans such as the girls trying to manipulate the guys into spending more, or girls promising one thing and then delivering another. Most erotic businesses are only semi-legal and sleazy owners take advantage of the fact that guys can't really sue or go to law enforcement if they're ripped off without admitting they were doing something illegal. I would think that an ethical erotic establishment like this that was managed on the up and up would be very popular and would develop a strong reputation for honesty and fair dealing.

another almost decade old thread dragged up from the dead and no one notices lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back