• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Most Ticklish Model in the Biz?

I agree on Darina from Tickling in Russia. Another one is Simone from Tickle Central (T2D at that time) who had anticipatory & genuine reactions which looked hot.

I Have to agree about Kismo's BRYN & Teri, Tasha ,Nurse Lisa, Keli, Charlie & Holly Heart from TA, Milf Debbie, Monica and the rest...

BUT I saw No mention of T.A.'s 'Blonde Amazon' OR TMF's OWN Bella Risa and SULRTYBRUNETTE. ALL Beautiful Ladies !

To add to this impressive hall of fame list of lees, I mention Crystal, who did several in the early days. There was a woman named Kelli on FM Concepts (a needle in the haystack there). And someone, on real tickling, who literally kept laughing for about a minute after TIB stopped! TIB said, “I’ve never seen this before."

Impressive list, and I would have to agree about Li'l Dee. Found a new one recently at Southern Atmosphere named Delilah (http://www.southernatmospherestudios.com). Absolutely one of the best natural full laughs I have heard in a long time. Check her Car tickling scene out at the website, and make your own conclusion.

Jasmine Mendez and Milf Nikki from Tickle Abuse.
Monica,Izzy and Ruby from uk tickling.
April Hunter and Jasmine from FTKL

Last edited:
I especially like super-agonised reactions to feet tickling so from Silver Cherry I'm going to nominate Slyyy and Alexis Capri/Capri Anderson (she who went on to controversy with Charlie Sheen).

Both girls reacted to touches on their soles in ways that couldn't be beaten by a red hot poker.

Who was the Tickle Abuse model in the clip "Deathly Ticklish" which amounted virtually to an NC tickling?

Have to agree with those that said Summer & Viviana from Tickling Paradise. Viviana seemed ALOT more ticklish 8 years ago than she is now. Of course Summer won The Contest which was an epic TP video. Both are absolute dream ticklees!

Ariel also has a great reaction. I think she should have won the Contest. :p

I know of many hyperticklish models and probably will reply here again, but for now I'll bring up one name: MILF Tracy of TickleAbuse.

Charity from TA.

Renee from TP.

rene the tiny blonde from a lot of thing.

Britney Brooks.

Annabelle

Heather Silk

Sara and Darby from RT.

That brunette from TCs very first couple of videos.

Mai from TA.

Kyle from MTF.

Mia the brunette.

Keri from TA.

Wendie from FT. Also Eva.

Agree with so many. One that hasn't been mentioned is Joey from Tickle Abuse.

Lenka from Czech Tickling, or Monica from UK Tickling.

Agree with Monica from UK Tickling her "Monica Gets Tickled Face-up & Face-down video was great. Another one I would say from UK Tickling would be Tillie. Her "Tillie Is Face-Down & Tickled to Tears! and "Tillie's Ultimate Tickle Session" video's.

Last edited:
Bella Carrerra

Not only do I know from personal experience, but she is truly a lee without question

I always found brunette Nikki from TA to be one of the most ticklish models I’ve seen. The agony in her pleas for Brooke to stop raking her soles with the brush may be my all-time tickling reaction. Also doesn’t hurt that she’s a brunette that wasn’t blindfolded (big thing for me) in a lot of her videos. Wonder what happen to her.

Recently , I found coco from tickle room to be up there too.

I always found brunette Nikki from TA to be one of the most ticklish models I’ve seen. The agony in her pleas for Brooke to stop raking her soles with the brush may be my all-time tickling reaction. Also doesn’t hurt that she’s a brunette that wasn’t blindfolded (big thing for me) in a lot of her videos. Wonder what happen to her.

Recently , I found coco from tickle room to be up there too.

I think young. Lol they had like 8 nikkis! She did a lot of stuff with Brooke.

For reactions in one video, Anna from Silvercherry in "Face Down Tickle Torture".

This is so tough...as I can name quite a few Lee's who had such a great laugh and great reactions, but maaaaaaybe weren't the most genuine of reactions ;)
And I]m OK with that, I'm just saying, it's so hard to depict who was legit the most ticklish and who made it the most enjoyable to watch.
Thats just my opinion. My list is incredible long....I love them all..LOL

Gotta say, I don't think I've seen more ticklish feet than Tasha's from Tickle Abuse.

The clips of Tasha getting tickled by Kelli is ridiculously good. She nearly tips the bondage device over when Kelli takes the brushes to get soles!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back