• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Most Ticklish Model in the Biz?

Dacy Lynn- squirms as much as anyone I've seen, cries her makeup off, routinely escapes from bondage.

I am shocked that no one has said Gwen Diamond from the old days of RealTickling

From Tickle Central, I'd go with Candice, a close call with Mia or Christina Carter (who needed extreme restraints to hold her still).

I'd agree with Tasha from Tickle Abuse and Summer from Tickling Paradise.

Violet or Zoe from Czech Tickling.

For me Veronika is the most ticklish girl were I am sure she is realy that ticklish. With Tasha for example I am not sure, because she's often laughing before being touched. As long as I cannot tickle her, that situations make me unsure if she's as ticklish...

Veronika I am 100% sure. The vid where she is raked and her feet are just touched lightly, shes fighting already :)

Last edited:
Impossible to name just one. Foxy Roxy/Autumn from Zen/Real Tickling. Genie, Sara, Crystal, Missi Melroy from Real Tickling. Natasha from LOL Productions (RIP). Isabella Janacek from FM Concepts. That hottie from Nylon Tickling's "Tickling Handyman 2." Jordan from jpbfc.com. Miraje from Southern Atmosphere. Currently, Lin from TickleShow is a fantastic 'lee.

Ok since we all agree that there is not one most ticklish girl, I wanna mention Audrey Dupree, MIss Conduct, Brenda Jane, Haley Falls and Felicia Avery. All from realtickling. I gotta say realtickling really had lots of models on the one hand and on the other, they were unique and classy. Bad luck that the camera quality wasn't that good by that time!

Hortense and Calissa come to mind. Both from FrenchTickling and absolutely beautiful as well as extremely ticklish. Great laughter from both as well. FrenchTickling has quite a few gems that he has tickled over the years.

From what I've seen, Darina from Tickling in Russia, I have never before, or since, seen anyone react that strongly.

View attachment 329609

I agree, Darina was one of the very few authentically ticklish models filmed IMHO. IMO the overwhelming majority of the models in almost all films are faking to the hilt, and not very good faking at that, but some are VERY good fakers, and of course good faking = $$$

Almost all of the "well known" fetish models are GRAND fakers IMO.

A few could run each other for a close tie. Dita and Farra from Magic Touch (Farra being probably my favourite of all time because she was so "normal" compared to a lot of models -not splattered with tattoos and obviously not into fetish or modelling. Seemed utterly normal.); Tori Spears and Toni Summers of Realtickling; Diane and Amber from Tickle Abuse; Ariel from Tickling Paradise (reacts to tickling as if in pain).

I know that's from our studio, but can't help it. Just have a look at previews of Irina and her reactions.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?242747-Tickle-therapy-Irina-tickle-therapy

tt0001irina.gif

I would have named her one of the most ticklish if not for the other girl the clip with whom we will soon share.

P.S. Totally agree about Farra from Magic Touch. And also Mary :)

Audrey Dupree from RT and naturally Samantha from TA

peace out,
daddy

1. Tracy (Paradise) <--- Never seen anyone as ticklish as her in Cop Kitchy Koo to be honest
2. Roxy (Zen Tickling?)
3. Jordan (Tickling Central)
4. Viviana (RT)
5. Layla (Brazil Tickling)
6. Yvonne Thomas (FM Concepts)
7. Jacklyn Lick (RT)
8. Vendula (Czech Ticklish)

Erin Taylor. I've worked with her... she's the real deal. And very ticklish.

HOLLY RYDER...I STILL HAVE GREAT OLD VID...AMAZINGLY SICKENINGLY TICKLISH....aLSO kIRI kELLI

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back